Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:45:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Charity Golf Day Next Thursday - Player Needed!  (Read 898 times)

Al4475

• VSC Member
Charity Golf Day Next Thursday - Player Needed!
« on July 30, 2012, 08:50:08 pm by Al4475 »
Hey all,
I'm looking for a relatively serious golfer to join me and two others in a charity golf day next Thursday at Doncaster Golf Club. (Bawtry Road - Bessacarr not Town Moor)

The charity is the Aurora Breast Cancer Care Unit at DRI - a charity that is close to my heart as my gorgeous new wife is currently in the midst of Chemotherapy Treatment for said disease!

The game is a Four Ball BetterBall Stableford (Shot gun start I believe) where the best two scores for the team per hole combine to make the overall team score on 3/4 of your handicap (official handicaps not required - just truthful ones) with a h'cap no higher than 24 given. I and my team mates will be playing at 3/4 of 8, 12 and 18 so we're decent golfers who can play a bit and are looking for a like minded individual to join us!

The cost for the day is £50 per player and includes Bacon/Sausage on arrival, 18 holes and three course Formal Dress evening meal and presentation - there's also nearest the pin and longest drive and some other spot prizes so it should be a great day for a very worthwhile local cause!

If you're available and interested let me know ASAP through this thread or PM and I'll get someone added to the team!

Cheers
Alan Roberts 

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012