Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:25:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Proud  (Read 3787 times)

dickos1

• VSC Member
Proud
« on January 21, 2012, 04:56:53 pm by dickos1 »
That was a great 2nd half performance, and shows the players are up for the fight. 5 points from safety, 19 games to go.
If the players are up for it then so should we be.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
Re: Proud
« Reply #1 on January 21, 2012, 05:05:33 pm by drfcsteve »
You weren't at the game, you've been posting in lucky pint all afternoon.

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 21, 2012, 05:06:31 pm by NickDRFC »
Hopefully there is a bit if fight in there. Didn't go myself, who were the stand outs 2nd half?

I-was-there1976

« Reply #3 on January 21, 2012, 05:08:52 pm by I-was-there1976 »
Im off to the bar to celebrate

Hopefully bump into a few players later

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 21, 2012, 05:09:20 pm by dickos1 »
Quote from: \"drfcsteve\" post=214144

Never heard of an I-phone??

I-was-there1976

« Reply #5 on January 21, 2012, 05:12:58 pm by I-was-there1976 »
lol

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 21, 2012, 05:16:15 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"dickos1\" post=214149

An iphone, connected to a sky broadband isp!

I never knew Ashton Gate had WiFi thrown in to the price of a ticket! ;) :P

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 21, 2012, 05:18:20 pm by dickos1 »
Never said I went, but there are people posting on here who did go. Jenny for instance.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 21, 2012, 05:18:57 pm by MrFrost »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=214157

Hahaha. This had made me chuckle. Why would you try and make up the fact you're at the game?!

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 21, 2012, 05:19:44 pm by Barmby Rover »
Brilliant Filo, full of Bull and he's living up to the user name!

I-was-there1976

« Reply #10 on January 21, 2012, 05:20:05 pm by I-was-there1976 »
some people would make very good politicians

Dontcha fink

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on January 21, 2012, 05:20:35 pm by dickos1 »
Where did I do that?? I just said it was a great 2nd half performance. Which it was. Don't need to be there.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on January 21, 2012, 05:22:10 pm by dickos1 »
Quote from: \"Barmby Rover\" post=214161
Brilliant Filo, full of Bull and he's living up to the user name!

Cheers mate.
Clown

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on January 21, 2012, 05:25:11 pm by dickos1 »
Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=214160
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=214157

Hahaha. This had made me chuckle. Why would you try and make up the fact you're at the game?!

iPad by the way

shaun from thorne

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on January 21, 2012, 05:28:42 pm by shaun from thorne »
lie pad....:woot:

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 21, 2012, 05:30:35 pm by mushRTID »
He never said he was at the game FFS.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on January 21, 2012, 05:31:47 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I went and I'm proud really good second half. thought the red war incorrect and harsh. The ref wasn't the best imo fair play to Saunders he'll get stick from the usual but he set us up well at ten men.

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on January 21, 2012, 05:32:24 pm by Donnybax »
On the way back now and yes what a brilliant second half performance...not  2 shots we had to they had many and looked like scoring on a number of occasions

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on January 21, 2012, 05:34:07 pm by dickos1 »
Jesus some people need to get a grip. I always think that when people moan about everyone having a go at em on here that they're a bit wet.
But maybe they have a point..

NorthNorfolkRover

« Reply #19 on January 21, 2012, 06:00:17 pm by NorthNorfolkRover »
I went. Why oh why did bye make that challenge. Player in the corner going nowhere. Our full backs got skinned all match but we showed some real guts in the second half hence we all clapped the players off at the end. Long drive to norfolk to mull iti over tho.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on January 21, 2012, 06:21:08 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
i was there - 2nd half was fantastic, made me leave on a high

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on January 21, 2012, 06:47:45 pm by donnyroversfc »
Im very proud of the boys today! if they play like that for rest of the season then i'll continue to be prud of them :headbang:  ffs we LOST to Bristol City in a 6 pointer (season deciding game) you lot can all play f*****g happy clappy idiots but the fact is were going down and we are in deep s**t!

Lost all interest in the bunch of no hopers! release the lot of them and let Gainsbourough, Harrogate or some other s**t team take our place in this league!

F**k off Rovers!!!

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on January 21, 2012, 06:50:22 pm by Wellred »
Bye. The club doesn't need idiots like you.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on January 21, 2012, 06:57:32 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"donnyroversfc\" post=214212
Im very proud of the boys today! if they play like that for rest of the season then i'll continue to be prud of them :headbang:  ffs we LOST to Bristol City in a 6 pointer (season deciding game) you lot can all play f*****g happy clappy idiots but the fact is were going down and we are in deep s**t!

Lost all interest in the bunch of no hopers! release the lot of them and let Gainsbourough, Harrogate or some other s**t team take our place in this league!

F**k off Rovers!!!

You are not a Rovers supporter period fella...........we don't need this type of shite. Have some bottle ffs, we cocked up in the first half and were always going to be chasing the game.
I hope you were trying to be witty but I fear not. :(

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 21, 2012, 06:58:07 pm by donnyroversfc »
The club didn't need an idiot like you either when you constantly slagged off one of our most successful managers we've ever had.

You seem more happy now that we have changed into a laughing stock of a club whos identity as been totally lost and being managed by a F*****g enthuasiastic contradictive welshman than when we was a team playing great football and looking like a team with real potential.

But i guess you're a better fan than me.

EDIT: Hoola, i guess you're right i must not be a Rovers supporter, i mean all these past seasons that iv been a season ticket holder proves that. You lot be happy to sit back and watch the club make a total embarrasement of themselves (and believe me, in the eyes of all other fans in the country thats exactly what we are).

Anyone that thinks we'll come straight back up next season is deluded aswell.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on January 21, 2012, 07:01:00 pm by Wellred »
Nobody is saying anyone is a better fan than anyone else. What I doubt however is that there is anyone posting as many stupid comments as you.

BarnbyDunnyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on January 21, 2012, 07:07:11 pm by BarnbyDunnyRover »

F**k off Rovers!!!

Why such comments?....All Rovers fans are fed up at the moment,when did you start supporting the club?when we went to the brittania or cardiff or maybe wembley?ive got a better idea you f--k off & support someone else & let us true supporters support the club through this difficult time.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on January 21, 2012, 07:14:05 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I supported sod and support dean. You say we have no identity we do it's just different. we're now all about work rate rather than just passing. If you don't believe Saunders wants passing football check out our real well worked goal today.

True supporters get behind their team. We have a team ethic that is stronger than under sod. The players are doing what's asked and all appreciated the support today. we won't stay up by moaning. Saunders is doing ok and he needs supporting simple as that.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on January 21, 2012, 07:15:59 pm by donnyroversfc »
Quote from: \"BarnbyDunnyRover\" post=214222

F**k off Rovers!!!

Why such comments?....All Rovers fans are fed up at the moment,when did you start supporting the club?when we went to the brittania or cardiff or maybe wembley?ive got a better idea you f--k off & support someone else & let us true supporters support the club through this difficult time.

Im 19, so unfortunately i had no choice in when i started supporting the club... My first ever Rovers match was an home game vs Margate, i think we drew 3-3. It was quid a kid and my dad took me, i was hooked ever since. I've travelled all over the country supporting Rovers, from the conference all the way to championship! Yeah ill let you 'true supporters' support YOUR club :headbang:  

I apologise for not having an opinion that is the same as you true supporters and proper fans! I will sit in the naughty corner and hope one day, that i will be able to become a true supporter like many of yourselves on here.

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on January 21, 2012, 07:37:09 pm by DonnyNoel »
Quote from: \"donnyroversfc\" post=214226
Quote from: \"BarnbyDunnyRover\" post=214222

F**k off Rovers!!!

Im 19, so unfortunately i had no choice in when i started supporting the club... My first ever Rovers match was an home game vs Margate, i think we drew 3-3. It was quid a kid and my dad took me, i was hooked ever since. I've travelled all over the country supporting Rovers, from the conference all the way to championship! Yeah ill let you 'true supporters' support YOUR club :headbang:  

I apologise for not having an opinion that is the same as you true supporters and proper fans! I will sit in the naughty corner and hope one day, that i will be able to become a true supporter like many of yourselves on here.

Whats this got to do with \"opinions\"? You can say we're crap, we're going down, SOD out, McKay out, you can say we should sell Sharp or we should sign another million pound striker - they're opinions and by all means express them and debate them.

Turning your back on the club is not an opinion, its a cop-out. It's irrelevant of whether you started in 1910 or 2010, you're a supporter or you aren't. You can disagree with every aspect of the club but still support them, just don't give up.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012