Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:50:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 540 minutes  (Read 2711 times)

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
Re: 540 minutes
« Reply #30 on August 28, 2021, 04:19:56 pm by EasyforDennis »
Fair point that post. Why is he not using Bogle when we have nobody else?

Nobody Else has got better positional sense and looks more dangerous in front of goal. Was he one of the trialists?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

David Pearson

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on August 28, 2021, 04:21:42 pm by David Pearson »
Chrisfisher......you are right, we are in a right mess....

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on August 28, 2021, 04:22:31 pm by Colin C No.3 »
bpool, padge, since-, have you watched the Copps video? Serious question because if you have then from your posts you would appear to take the stance that someone who spent 17 years with the club, played over 600 league games & is still working closely within the club with players, manager, the board, the CEO doesn't know what he's talking about.

If you haven't watched it I recommend you do. It may just alter your tone of post.

If you have watched it then I'll block your posts so that I don't have to read such short sighted drivel time after time.
could you tell me what tone is my post? I've said we need a forward and we have since the season started, there is nothing copps the queen or anyone that will change my mind on that
I'll take that as a no.

You crack on then telling the manager & the board what they should be doing because you know what is best for Doncaster Rovers now & in the future & they don't.

Jeez.

David Pearson

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on August 28, 2021, 04:27:00 pm by David Pearson »
If we do get relegated the budget would be a lot less than what it is now....Maybe that would suit the board..

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on August 28, 2021, 04:27:10 pm by vaya »

Wellens is (presumably) fully intent on forcing a move for Bogle by freezing him out.

Walshy

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on August 28, 2021, 04:33:42 pm by Walshy »
bpool, padge, since-, have you watched the Copps video? Serious question because if you have then from your posts you would appear to take the stance that someone who spent 17 years with the club, played over 600 league games & is still working closely within the club with players, manager, the board, the CEO doesn't know what he's talking about.

If you haven't watched it I recommend you do. It may just alter your tone of post.

If you have watched it then I'll block your posts so that I don't have to read such short sighted drivel time after time.
could you tell me what tone is my post? I've said we need a forward and we have since the season started, there is nothing copps the queen or anyone that will change my mind on that
I'll take that as a no.

You crack on then telling the manager & the board what they should be doing because you know what is best for Doncaster Rovers now & in the future & they don't.

Jeez.

I take it you weren't there today?

Our shortcomings are obvious for everyone to see regardless of what Copps said in an in house interview. We haven't scored in six games, we don't look like scoring, we're bottom of the league, we need reinforcements and we need to play a hell of a lot better if we're going to put points on the board and not get caught up in a relegation battle.

I am very worried about our start and today just wasn't good enough from top to bottom.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on August 28, 2021, 04:35:11 pm by silent majority »

I'll take that as a no.

Jeez.

I take it you weren't there today?

Our shortcomings are obvious for everyone to see regardless of what Copps said in an in house interview. We haven't scored in six games, we don't look like scoring, we're bottom of the league, we need reinforcements and we need to play a hell of a lot better if we're going to put points on the board and not get caught up in a relegation battle.

I am very worried about our start and today just wasn't good enough from top to bottom.

It wasn't an in house interview.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on August 28, 2021, 04:46:17 pm by Filo »
Anyone who thinks everything will be rosey when the forwards are back is deluded, the midfield keeps giving the ball away cheaply, they are reluctant to put the ball in the danger areas, and try the worldy pass and give possession away allowing quick counter attacks. I don’t really want to single an individual out, but I’m going to, Williams, I’m not sure about him at all in defence, every time he has the ball he’s likea rabbit in the headlights

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on August 28, 2021, 04:46:49 pm by bpoolrover »

I'll take that as a no.

Jeez.
I think the board have been amazing and don't think I have ever slagged them off, the manager himself have said we needed new players a few weeks ago or it might get painful, have you actually watched any games this season so far we have had 8 shots on target in 6 games and scored 1 goal, but it's fine cos copps says it is

David Pearson

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on August 28, 2021, 04:49:00 pm by David Pearson »
Its doesn't matter whatever anyone says...the rovers are in a mess...

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on August 28, 2021, 04:53:57 pm by Campsall rover »
Anyone who thinks everything will be rosey when the forwards are back is deluded, the midfield keeps giving the ball away cheaply, they are reluctant to put the ball in the danger areas, and try the worldy pass and give possession away allowing quick counter attacks. I don’t really want to single an individual out, but I’m going to, Williams, I’m not sure about him at all in defence, every time he has the ball he’s likea rabbit in the headlights
There is no one in the box to score Filo s we have reverted to trying to score the perfectly worked goal.

Our midfield is excellent but one quality striker would make all the difference.
It we had Smith in our team today we would have won that match. No ifs no buts imo.

ian1980

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on August 28, 2021, 04:55:39 pm by ian1980 »
There is no one in the box to score Filo s we have reverted to trying to score the perfectly worked goal.

Our midfield is excellent but one quality striker would make all the difference.
It we had Smith in our team today we would have won that match. No ifs no buts imo.

Doesn’t really matter though, we haven’t and we didn’t.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on August 28, 2021, 04:57:09 pm by Filo »

With the balls in to the box today we could have the 5 best strikers in the world, they still wouldn’t score, some of those crosses would be branded a disgrace on Stainy Welfare on a Sunday morning

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on August 28, 2021, 05:16:12 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

He’s absolutely trying to force him out, but if he doesn’t go then what?

Richie is very stubborn and he won’t like admitting he’s wrong and bringing him back into the side.

And if he does, what frame of mind will Bogle be in to play, he’s already useless.

Not convinced Wellens has handled this one well.

I do agree, whilst it is a difficult one I struggle to understand exactly why he's now gone from the face of the earth. He should be in the squad if he's not going.

We hope there's movement, I noted ed williams wasn't in the squad today either.

On the crossing point seaman was struggling, we still have understandable fitness issues but why didn't Gardner come on?

I'm more frustrated because I've not seen anything from the games we have played to suggest there's huge quality in this league.  My mate today said it all about Rotherham. They'll potentially go up and come straight back, they're effective without being that good.  If we can get going we will be both as there's some good play in the midfield.  It might come good and when it does it will be very good.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 05:21:54 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012