Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 07:34:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Football streaming  (Read 895 times)

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
Football streaming
« on November 11, 2012, 02:46:22 pm by rover-n-out »
Please help an old dodderer here!. I've been looking into websites that stream live games on me PC, and quite frankly I'm as confused as a confused thing from confused-land. :s

I know some of you fine folk out there have downloaded  free football streaming sites, so I wondered if someone could help me with deciding which one to download, as to be honest, I don't know which ones to trust, what with Spyware, Malware, and any other ware you can think of, awaiting me to invite them into my domain and totally screwing my PC just for the fun of it.

I'm not very computer literate, so any help anyone can give me would be very much appreciated.
Thank You. R&O.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

keepmoatman

• Forum Member
Re: Football streaming
« Reply #1 on November 11, 2012, 03:11:00 pm by keepmoatman »

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 11, 2012, 03:23:32 pm by MachoMadness »
I'd agree with first row, very handy website. One thing I would recommend is to download Adblock or Adblock Plus (a quick Google will sort that out) which will take care of all the annoying ads that are all over sites like that.

As long as you're careful, have a decent anti-virus and don't download stuff that seems a bit dodgy (if you ever get asked to download anything, just use common sense and look up the name of the program first) you shouldn't have any bother with viruses either.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 11, 2012, 05:49:17 pm by Donnywolf »
I use ...

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football

and before that I used http://atdhe.eu/

... but I only ever watch if the match is listed as being on "Media Player" of "Flash"

I have never downloaded any of the TVAnts or Sopcast (not that that makes them dodgy)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 05:54:53 pm by DONNYWOLF »

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 11, 2012, 06:34:15 pm by rover-n-out »
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your help, and thanks Macho for the safety tips,will proceed with caution. :aok:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012