Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 11:20:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: So we lost 2 matches in a row...............  (Read 1024 times)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
So we lost 2 matches in a row...............
« on November 13, 2012, 07:28:12 pm by Draytonian III »
.................... and if we had won them we would be third in the league . Its not the end of the world there plenty of other clubs who would swap places with us at the drop of a hat. I like many others were annoyed on Saturday night ,but in the cold light of day when watching the Remembrance Service it puts those two defeats into perspective ,its only football.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Rovin Reporter

Re: So we lost 2 matches in a row...............
« Reply #1 on November 13, 2012, 08:41:08 pm by Rovin Reporter »
.................... and if we had won them we would be third in the league . Its not the end of the world there plenty of other clubs who would swap places with us at the drop of a hat. I like many others were annoyed on Saturday night ,but in the cold light of day when watching the Remembrance Service it puts those two defeats into perspective ,its only football.
Yes you correct but life goes on warts and all .
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:46:59 pm by Rovin Reporter »

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: So we lost 2 matches in a row...............
« Reply #2 on November 14, 2012, 05:55:19 pm by hoolahoop »

I'm sure those British soldiers didn't think that way when playing the Germans by the trenches in WW1 ;)
However I would still prefer to be on the winning side whilst observing my Remembrance Day rituals.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012