Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 01:19:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Purchase History  (Read 2188 times)

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
Re: Purchase History
« Reply #30 on May 03, 2024, 07:15:15 pm by Pancho Regan »
The shadow board need to raise this. Pathetic from the club.

What is your problem?
How anyone can be negative about our club at this time is beyond belief.

Mind you, there’s always at least one pathetic individual who comes out of the woodwork.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 03, 2024, 07:16:50 pm by johnny rovers »
The shadow board need to raise this. Pathetic from the club.

It’s an operational issue, not really Shadow Board material.

Issue or Decision? because if its a decision, isn't the shadow board there to question decisions made by the football club and hold the club to account.

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 03, 2024, 07:20:38 pm by DRFC_AjA »
It is different for home games, I’ve bought loads of tickets for different people for home games this season and they’ve all been in my name. The website hasn’t made me assign them to different names.

So it looks like they’ll be people that have been to games all season that the club will exclude from buying tickets.

But aren't you just making an assumption? Why is everyone assuming you won't be able to do the same again and buy X extra tickets this time in the same way you have for other home games.  You've got the purchase history, you buy the tickets but it doesn't say you're only limited to one
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 07:24:15 pm by DRFC_AjA »

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on May 03, 2024, 07:30:55 pm by StocksArmy »
What completely f*cks me off about all of this is.... there will be many genuine Rovers fans who have not purchased season tickets or not had the funds to purchase one who miss out on the game. Same as the away leg and there will be boat loads sat in that stadium who wouldn't give a toss if we get hammered. Many who don't even follow the club until they fancied an excuse to get on the p!ss act like they are part of the occasion. My plee to any season ticket holder would be to not waste the extra ticket and give it to a real supporter who deserves to be sat in the stadium.

DRFCTom

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on May 03, 2024, 07:40:33 pm by DRFCTom »
What completely f*cks me off about all of this is.... there will be many genuine Rovers fans who have not purchased season tickets or not had the funds to purchase one who miss out on the game. Same as the away leg and there will be boat loads sat in that stadium who wouldn't give a toss if we get hammered. Many who don't even follow the club until they fancied an excuse to get on the p!ss act like they are part of the occasion. My plee to any season ticket holder would be to not waste the extra ticket and give it to a real supporter who deserves to be sat in the stadium.

And how do you determine what a ‘real’ supporter is?

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on May 03, 2024, 08:00:46 pm by StocksArmy »

Well lets put it this way.... if I had the opportunity to buy an extra ticket knowing they are selling fast, I would 100% offer it to somebody that I know has been to a lot of games. Its not rocket science is it!

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on May 03, 2024, 08:07:39 pm by Padge_DRFC »
DN postcode would have been fine. In fact they've done this for Leeds which the town is full of, but not for a match against Crewe. Probably worth giving Crewe all the away end now

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on May 03, 2024, 08:08:17 pm by Nudga »
Do they reserve a seat if you have a ten game multi ticket like they do with season tickets?

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on May 03, 2024, 08:55:05 pm by Branton Red »
The antics of the last couple of days underline yet again that Rovers desperately, desperately need a new Chief Executive.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on May 03, 2024, 08:57:39 pm by Ldr »
The antics of the last couple of days underline yet again that Rovers desperately, desperately need a new Chief Executive.

Oh it’s that time again

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on May 03, 2024, 09:01:29 pm by idler »
Over the years I have bought tickets and season tickets for relatives and friends in Bradford. For some reason one granddaughter is not on record despite being in Junior Rovers and having at least two season tickets in the past. It does seem a bit strange.

Thorney

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on May 03, 2024, 09:14:26 pm by Thorney »
And the club wonders why we average only 6000 homes at best. We don't deserve more support when the club makes these decisions. But the fan base deserve's way more.

We are playing Crewe Alexandra for goodness sake. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Whatever ticket issue there is with this play-off game isnt the reason we average 6000.
There hasnt been this issue during the last 2 seasons buying tickets so why has that kept some fans away?

Yes the club want new fans, but they would also not like fans who have been coming throughout the season to also miss out.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on May 03, 2024, 09:53:44 pm by Chris Black come back »

Anyone still there after that fourth goal went in away at Morecambe the other year after being three up.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on May 04, 2024, 07:41:36 am by colincramb »
If this is true, how’s it different from season ticket holders buying 2 and then giving the spare away to a mate that’s not got a PH? It’s the same principle.

Just buy 4 when they go on general sale in your name. Don’t see the issue

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on May 04, 2024, 07:43:28 am by Nudga »
Someone's got a bee in their bonnet this morning.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on May 04, 2024, 07:49:35 am by colincramb »
Someone's got a bee in their bonnet this morning.

If that’s aimed at me, fine. I’m just fed up of the utter drivel being spouted since the end of last Saturday. Grown adults whining repeatedly. People need to get a grip

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on May 04, 2024, 08:01:55 am by Nudga »
Maybe you need to step away from the Internet for a few days if its bothering you that much.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on May 04, 2024, 08:29:48 am by roversdude »

What a pathetic statement

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on May 04, 2024, 08:37:30 am by colincramb »
Maybe you need to step away from the Internet for a few days if its bothering you that much.

I think it’s bothering you more than me. I just find it all a bit cringe really.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on May 04, 2024, 08:44:10 am by Nudga »

I think it’s bothering you more than me. I just find it all a bit cringe really.

But you still feel the need to comment on a few posts.
OK Col, what ever.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on May 04, 2024, 08:50:35 am by Filo »

Not much to have a moan about for the last couple of months, but well done you’ve managed to find something in your desparation

keyser_soze

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on May 04, 2024, 09:01:56 am by keyser_soze »
My dad has bought our tickets in person (he's old school :D) for the last few years, but i have a purchase history in my own name dating back to 2006 so anyone who has bought a ticket in that time should be ok.

I'm planning on buying a supporter membership today to ensure I get tickets where I want them, surely that will work?

keyser_soze

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on May 04, 2024, 09:42:03 am by keyser_soze »
My dad has bought our tickets in person (he's old school :D) for the last few years, but i have a purchase history in my own name dating back to 2006 so anyone who has bought a ticket in that time should be ok.

I'm planning on buying a supporter membership today to ensure I get tickets where I want them, surely that will work?

It did work. Me and my Dad both have purchase history, and to get access to the tickets we want, today, I've signed us both up for Supporter Membership. Also signed my lad up for Young Reds Membership as we've never bothered assigning a ticket to him before so he had no purchase history or membership. Just bought us all a ticket each.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 09:52:38 am by keyser_soze »

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on May 04, 2024, 09:47:01 am by philsky »

I have to admit that not being in the SS was a right let down. It’s where me and andy always sit and it was like watching a party from across the street.

I am not a ST holder but travel home and away but being an exile is a barrier.

It is what it is I guess.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on May 04, 2024, 10:04:26 am by GazLaz »

I have to admit that not being in the SS was a right let down. It’s where me and andy always sit and it was like watching a party from across the street.

I am not a ST holder but travel home and away but being an exile is a barrier.

It is what it is I guess.

There is certainly a chance that SS tickets go on sale on Monday. That would kind of cement the point that the system is a bit flawed. I’m sure if you can get hold of the ticket office they could swap your seat but that then brings extra issues for them.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on May 04, 2024, 11:33:35 am by ravenrover »
What is flawed about the system, because ST seats are held to a certain date after which they go on general sale? Seems sensible enough to me

TinyPortal © 2005-2012