Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 01:00:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Boris  (Read 15203 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Boris
« Reply #120 on September 01, 2021, 11:58:23 pm by SydneyRover »
Grant Schapps is the secretary of state for transport.

Dear Mr Schapps

''Learn quickly and easily - Pass first time!
HGV means Heavy Goods Vehicle and LGV means Large Goods Vehicle. It's the same''

https://www.wallaceschool.co.uk/driver-training/hgv-driver-training

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #121 on September 14, 2021, 11:05:28 pm by SydneyRover »
Not to be outdone by gove, johnson steps into the breach once again ..................

''PM condemned for joke about UK becoming ‘Saudi Arabia of penal policy’''

''“In the immortal words of Priti Patel or Michael Howard or some other hardline home secretary, addressing the inmates of one of our larger prisons: it’s fantastic to see so many of you here,” Johnson told the 300 attenders at the lunch, which took place at the InterContinental London Park Lane in Mayfair.

He went on to joke about the UK becoming the “Saudi Arabia of penal policy” under Patel as part of comments about work on renewable energy. “I said last year we’re the Saudi Arabia of wind. Probably the Saudi Arabia of penal policy, under our wonderful home secretary,” Johnson said''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/sep/14/disgusting-pms-joke-over-uk-becoming-saudi-arabia-of-penal-policy-condemned

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #122 on September 29, 2021, 10:36:56 pm by SydneyRover »
''Boris Johnson expected to announce new armed forces chief this week''

It's either Carrie, his dad, his sister or one of his brothers, apparently

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on October 04, 2021, 06:27:17 am by SydneyRover »
Adopt a pig for xmas, reach out help out.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on October 04, 2021, 09:21:20 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Always been one mystery to me about how Covid works, which Boris' skirmish with the pesky pathogen perfectly illustrates. It seems to always be the decent people who don't survive.

Never mind the abhorrent lack of social and moral justice in society today. There is no natural justice either.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on October 04, 2021, 09:32:55 am by Filo »
Always been one mystery to me about how Covid works, which Boris' skirmish with the pesky pathogen perfectly illustrates. It seems to always be the decent people who don't survive.

Never mind the abhorrent lack of social and moral justice in society today. There is no natural justice either.

People who go into intensive care go in there for at least several days, he went in for one night, I still don’t believe he ever had it

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #126 on October 04, 2021, 09:42:12 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »

People who go into intensive care go in there for at least several days, he went in for one night, I still don’t believe he ever had it

I'm not one generally for conspiracy theories but i accept that what you are saying is plausible and it would not surprise me in the slightest. Anything to get an advantage or push an agenda with our Boris. Usually self advantage or selfish agenda.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #127 on October 04, 2021, 10:14:11 am by ravenrover »
Loved his waffle in the Marr interview that the public have to understand that pigs have to be killed for us to eat them, ignoring the comment that these pigs were being slaughtered, not for human consumption, then incinerated

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #128 on October 04, 2021, 10:24:18 am by SydneyRover »
Loved his waffle in the Marr interview that the public have to understand that pigs have to be killed for us to eat them, ignoring the comment that these pigs were being slaughtered, not for human consumption, then incinerated

This is the thing, we know he's not thick, so it must be that he can't be arsed to listen to the briefings that people in his position get, so this is what we get for a PM a dilettante that can't be arsed.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #129 on October 04, 2021, 10:27:53 am by selby »
  I am waiting for the gripes when we have all the extra lorry drivers we need and they are all driving on the roads.
  There are enough of them now, and think about all the extra pollution from them big dirty diesel engines, talk about being muddled i think a lot of people are.
  There has got to be cases of a lorry load of a certain product being taken from say Wrexham to Darlington, while the exact same product is doing the return journey at the same time. People should be watching out for that.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #130 on October 04, 2021, 10:34:45 am by SydneyRover »
I am waiting for the gripes when we have all the extra lorry drivers we need and they are all driving on the roads.
  There are enough of them now, and think about all the extra pollution from them big dirty diesel engines, talk about being muddled i think a lot of people are
  There has got to be cases of a lorry load of a certain product being taken from say Wrexham to Darlington, while the exact same product is doing the return journey at the same time. People should be watching out for that.

Like the uk has increased it's fleet of trucks?

I'm waiting for an interpreter to explain the second bit selby.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #131 on October 04, 2021, 11:00:53 am by selby »
  Got a mate who exports the old knackered ones abroad Syd where they aren't that bothered about pollution there is always a buck to be made.
 The other part use your imagination.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #132 on October 04, 2021, 11:11:17 am by SydneyRover »
  Got a mate who exports the old knackered ones abroad Syd where they aren't that bothered about pollution there is always a buck to be made.
 The other part use your imagination.

My mates work for the community, do investigative journalism, raise money for various charities and fight for rights for minority groups.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #133 on October 04, 2021, 04:43:14 pm by scawsby steve »

Like I've said to you before, Filo, for that to happen, all those wonderful nurses and doctors at St Thomas's hospital would have had to be complicit, and a set of liars. Is that what you're suggesting?

Yet another ridiculous conspiracy theory.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #134 on October 04, 2021, 04:46:50 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

Like I've said to you before, Filo, for that to happen, all those wonderful nurses and doctors at St Thomas's hospital would have had to be complicit, and a set of liars. Is that what you're suggesting?

Not to mention do we really think this government is capable of pulling off a stunt like that with no issues? They can't even have an affair in their own office without it being made public...

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #135 on October 04, 2021, 04:49:16 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

We've been lied to all the way through by the NHS. They are part of the problem and part of the reason why we ended up getting locked down. Because they are f**king useless and are another organization using Covid to mask failure and mismanagement on an industrial scale.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #136 on October 04, 2021, 04:50:23 pm by River Don »

Not to mention do we really think this government is capable of pulling off a stunt like that with no issues? They can't even have an affair in their own office without it being made public...

When he was filmed waving from his front door just before he was admitted to hospital, he really looked very sick.

I'm confident that couldn't have been faked.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #137 on October 04, 2021, 05:18:41 pm by ravenrover »

SS yes he probably had it after the buffoon went round shaking every bodies hand, but was he really at deaths door? I remember him saying something about them "saving his life"

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #138 on October 04, 2021, 05:24:52 pm by idler »
I have had relatives with it and the majority of those weren't too poorly with it. What if Boris had it like they did and just exaggerated how he felt for a photo opportunity.
He was always going to get special treatment as the head of state. The NHS daren't los a patient as important as him.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #139 on October 04, 2021, 06:13:56 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

All those wonderful nurses and doctors are bound by the oath of confidentiality so are not allowed to say anything about a patient one way or the other.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #140 on October 04, 2021, 06:14:48 pm by Filo »

Can you explain why he was only in ICU for one night?

Watching Netfix and playing jenga apparently

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #141 on October 04, 2021, 06:35:51 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Wasn't he in ICU for 3 nights?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #142 on October 04, 2021, 06:51:34 pm by Sprotyrover »
Quote from: Bentley Bullet links=topic=281242.msg1093500#msg1093500 date=1633368951
Wasn't he in ICU for 3 nights?

He didn't Croke it mate that's the issue here!

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #143 on October 04, 2021, 08:34:01 pm by scawsby steve »

All those wonderful nurses and doctors are bound by the oath of confidentiality so are not allowed to say anything about a patient one way or the other.

Really? So what were the semantics of them stating on TV that he was on oxygen and his condition was critical?

Were they all liars?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #144 on October 04, 2021, 08:46:58 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Eeh, grown-up politics eh!

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #145 on October 04, 2021, 08:47:17 pm by ravenrover »
Which Medical people came out and said he was critical SS? Certainly the Media did, but drip fed by whom? I think we can hazard a good guess

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #146 on October 04, 2021, 09:05:52 pm by scawsby steve »
Which Medical people came out and said he was critical SS? Certainly the Media did, but drip fed by whom? I think we can hazard a good guess

I saw and heard doctors and nurses saying it with my own eyes and ears, Raven.

Look, I'm just as aware of how big a buffoon Johnson is as anyone, but the political points scoring on this forum just gets childish.

Think about it. Johnson gets sneered at, and quite rightly so, by people on here, for shaking hands with Covid patients, and it'll serve him right when he inevitably catches it.

Then when he does get it, according to the same people, he actually HASN'T got it.

Now THAT'S something you just couldn't make up.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #147 on October 04, 2021, 09:13:18 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Scawsby, Scawsby, Scawsby mate, It's called grown-up politics!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #148 on October 05, 2021, 09:36:07 am by SydneyRover »
Max Hastings probably knows johnson better than Carrie, business and work ethic wise that is.

''For his sake, and Britain’s, now is the time for Boris Johnson to ride off into the sunset''

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/oct/03/for-his-sake-and-britains-now-is-the-time-for-boris-johnson-to-ride-off-into-the-sunset

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #149 on October 05, 2021, 11:18:13 am by SydneyRover »
Boris Johnson .....

''But he added that wages were rising in the UK for the first time in a decade and it had the "fasting growing economy in the G7" group of richest economies''''

He also said the other day ''we want high wage, high skill jobs''

Aren't we in danger of getting the former coupled with high inflation but without the latter,

shouldn't a high skilled industry drive the economy and in turn wages?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012