Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:54:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Kyle Bennett  (Read 29394 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Re: Kyle Bennett
« Reply #120 on May 21, 2015, 04:18:15 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
this is where the money is coming from at portsmouth

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-s-jed-wallace-on-way-to-wolves-1-6757060

"However, it is understood Pompey will receive around £275,000 following the activation of a buy-out clause in the contract he signed last summer.

Wolves have beaten Fulham, Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton and Ipswich in the race for the highly-regarded 21-year-old.

New boss Paul Cook and chairman Iain McInnes had already admitted to The News the youngster would be leaving Fratton Park this summer following failure to win promotion from League Two.

Wallace scored 30 goals in 121 matches for Pompey after coming through the Academy."

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on May 21, 2015, 04:41:48 pm by GazLaz »
Two-year deal confirmed by Pompey. He brought out the 'massive club' line. Standard.

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/article/portsmouth-sign-kyle-bennett-from-doncaster-rovers-2466207.aspx

The obviously edited out the "you knows".

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
Correct league
« Reply #122 on May 21, 2015, 07:33:01 pm by Upton Rover »
Just like to say that the little lad Bennett is now in the correct league were he should have been for some years very much over rated. Can anyone on here remember when he made a tackle.?? Because i sure carnt. That is why he will never make a good player. Midfielders need to be able to tackle. More dead-wood gone. Bye Bye

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on May 22, 2015, 10:58:32 am by Wiltshire Exile »
Oh no, not again! A professional footballer leaving for another club is quoted as saying:

“This club are looking to go somewhere and I want to be a part of that......

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster/doncaster-rovers-kyle-bennett-joins-portsmouth-on-two-year-deal-1-7273174

Why do you treat us like thickos, eh, Bennett? Admit it: the reason you're leaving is for one thing only, i.e. more money. There's nowt wrong with that, so why not admit it, and save us all this bl**dy garbage about "wanting to be a part of that." Give me strength. :facepalm:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:01:18 am by Wiltshire Exile »

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on May 22, 2015, 11:05:36 am by wing commander »
     lol I wouldn't believe anything he says anyway...it was only a few weeks ago he was quoted as saying he wanted to stay and be the new Coppinger...lol

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on May 22, 2015, 11:19:50 am by Wiltshire Exile »
     lol I wouldn't believe anything he says anyway...it was only a few weeks ago he was quoted as saying he wanted to stay and be the new Coppinger...lol

Like I said wing commander, there's nothing wrong in trying to better yourself in life. It's when they insist on treating those fans, who have paid their wages for the last few years, as unintelligent that's when I start foaming at the mouth!
Another Coppinger, eh? They couldn't be more different.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #126 on May 22, 2015, 11:25:56 am by wing commander »
   TBH it's not really hacked me off as I think he's spent most of his Rovers career pinching money tbh..A lot on here really rate him though...I can honestly say that there isn't one Rovers player right now who I would be devastated to lose...I really think we have a team of plain average players with a few good ones coming to the end of there careers..And that's why we finished were we did...I'm really hopeful that this crop of youngsters just starting to come through contain a few jems....

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on May 22, 2015, 01:00:42 pm by RedRover45 »
   TBH it's not really hacked me off as I think he's spent most of his Rovers career pinching money tbh..A lot on here really rate him though...I can honestly say that there isn't one Rovers player right now who I would be devastated to lose...I really think we have a team of plain average players with a few good ones coming to the end of there careers..And that's why we finished were we did...I'm really hopeful that this crop of youngsters just starting to come through contain a few jems....

I would agree in general except for one.
I would be bitterly disappointed if Paul Keegan left. He should be an integral part of what we're trying to build.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #128 on May 22, 2015, 01:50:08 pm by The Red Baron »
I actually think with what we have left we have the core of a decent side. Whether we are actually competitive will depend on whether we make 6 quality signings or so to go with them.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #129 on May 23, 2015, 07:58:37 am by since-1969 »
To say that not many fans rated Bennett ,he has cartainly provoked everyone by his leaving. The fact that the club made NO effort to keep him or they would have tried harder before the season finished says to me that THEY agree with most views on here . At least he won't be coming to the Keepmoat any time soon .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012