Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:50:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: At least Club Doncaster and the CEO  (Read 17553 times)

graingrover

• VSC Member
Re: At least Club Doncaster and the CEO
« Reply #30 on May 02, 2016, 10:05:28 pm by graingrover »
Wilts .. you are wasting your time mate .... he can't see anything good in the club by the sounds of it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 02, 2016, 10:09:01 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I am saying you prove i'm wrong.

I have a Unicorn.

Prove I don't.

What's it's name?

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 02, 2016, 10:13:19 pm by vaya »

I have a Unicorn.

Prove I don't.

What's it's name?

Can't share that with you, but it's got one.

Write down every name you can think of and send it to me. I may be able to tell you then.

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on May 02, 2016, 10:32:10 pm by Donny Exile in York »
Still waiting for one of you in the know to send me the management accounts

Yeah you almighties enjoy your love in and continued relegations.. Viva la Board and Club DONScaster eh.. some on this forum are as grey as the men running the club.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:38:43 pm by Donny Exile in York »

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on May 02, 2016, 10:37:57 pm by IDM »
Not allowed to disagree are we??

It's a forum isn't it??

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on May 02, 2016, 10:42:00 pm by Donny Exile in York »
Of course and i can disagree with you too. Keep voicing your support for the men in charge. Any modicum of ambition akin to that shown by those additional owners to the Board at Bournemouth in recent years.. just shows where ambition can get you wity reasonable investment and where sustainability gets you in the other direction.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on May 02, 2016, 10:45:06 pm by wilts rover »

Yeah you almighties enjoy your love in and continued relegations.. Viva la Board and Club DONScaster eh.. some on this forum are as grey as the men running the club.

If you haven't seen them how can you comment on them - you are just making things up.

Go and find Vaya's unicorn he's got a copy - and knows a sight lot more about them than you do!

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on May 02, 2016, 10:47:12 pm by coventryrover »

hey lets bash what could be a good thing.  A very Doncastrian thing to do

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on May 02, 2016, 10:48:07 pm by RedJ »

You're yet to provide any evidence for your assertions...

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on May 02, 2016, 10:49:36 pm by Filo »

I have a Unicorn.

Prove I don't.

What's it's name?

Can't share that with you, but it's got one.

Write down every name you can think of and send it to me. I may be able to tell you then.

Prove it's got a name 😀

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on May 02, 2016, 10:53:35 pm by wilts rover »
Of course and i can disagree with you too. Keep voicing your support for the men in charge. Any modicum of ambition akin to that shown by those additional owners to the Board at Bournemouth in recent years.. just shows where ambition can get you wity reasonable investment and where sustainability gets you in the other direction.

Ahh at last we are getting somewhere. So you think we should be spending £40million on players because Bournmouth did, why didn't you just say so in the first place?

Or was it the unicorn that told you, hmm?

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/14461619.AFC_Bournemouth__Cherries__Financial_Fair_Play_fine_more_than___7million/

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on May 02, 2016, 10:54:14 pm by StocktonRover »
If he proves it, who will prove its not an idiosyncratic name?

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on May 02, 2016, 10:58:21 pm by Donny Exile in York »
Ok grey men.. Viva Club Donscaster..
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:00:55 pm by Donny Exile in York »

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on May 02, 2016, 11:00:39 pm by swintonrover »
"The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it.

The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense!"
- Professor Brian Cox

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on May 02, 2016, 11:02:27 pm by IDM »

I didn't voice support for the men in charge, I simply challenged your assertion.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on May 02, 2016, 11:05:02 pm by IDM »

hey lets bash what could be a good thing.  A very Doncastrian thing to do

What are you getting at?  this was my reaction to the OP's "controversial" post - I wasn't having a go at club doncaster etc...

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on May 02, 2016, 11:05:41 pm by Donny Exile in York »
Superb now quoting Brian Cox.. well done.. sums the component parts of this forum up these days.. like i say when one of you can send me the management accounts then fine.. otherwise its the blind leading the blind on here.. still defending the Board no matter that we have gone so far backwards.. and you with the Unicorn send me the management accounts.. otherwise your just accepting our demise believing the sustainability crap and Club Donscaster platitudes.. enjoy your Community News of the World Sunday league best oranges award..

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on May 02, 2016, 11:08:12 pm by IDM »
Is anyone actually defending the board here, or are you diverting - again - from your abject failure to back up your post with any real evidence beyond your opinion and supposition?

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on May 02, 2016, 11:13:09 pm by swintonrover »
Prove the Dons receive money generated by the Rovers.

Reduction Ad Absurdum. QED.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on May 02, 2016, 11:13:55 pm by Filo »
It was all going so well until the Unicorn got involved!

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on May 02, 2016, 11:14:48 pm by Donny Exile in York »
I thought this forum was supposed to be about opinion.. sorry i didnt realise i had entered the Board love in.. and no one has any guts to say anything otherwise.. you lot cant prove jack so yours is just opinion and conjecture too.. sorry your all in the know.. dont think so. Enjoy your love in ladies.. the rest of us will acknowledge there is something rotten in the state of Club Doncaster.. or for the Rovers as part of it

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on May 02, 2016, 11:20:44 pm by swintonrover »
When will you realise that correlation =/= causation?

Just because people aren't paranoid or stupid enough to believe that the board are actively trying to destroy the club does not mean it is a "love in".

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on May 02, 2016, 11:21:33 pm by RedJ »
Wait. Hang on. "You lot can't prove jack" yet you've had the accounts explained to you several times and you STILL haven't backed up what you've said? because "this forum was supposed to be about opinion"? how f**king thick have you got to be.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on May 02, 2016, 11:27:13 pm by wilts rover »
"I thought this board was about opinion" - yet you cant handle opinions that are different to yours!!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on May 02, 2016, 11:39:27 pm by IDM »
I thought this forum was supposed to be about opinion.. sorry i didnt realise i had entered the Board love in.. and no one has any guts to say anything otherwise.. you lot cant prove jack so yours is just opinion and conjecture too.. sorry your all in the know.. dont think so. Enjoy your love in ladies.. the rest of us will acknowledge there is something rotten in the state of Club Doncaster.. or for the Rovers as part of it

Ah so it IS about opinions then, not facts?

On this thread there is no love-in as you call it, just folks questioning your reasoning and getting no evidence..

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on May 02, 2016, 11:40:04 pm by Donny Exile in York »
No you said we made a loss.. that is not to say Rovers havent subsidised other losses.. and for the clever arse who said how thick can you be.. listen i work with accounts and have done for over 10 years qualified so just cos the accounts show an investment of £1.5m doesnt mean there can be other losses which we are not propping up.. or that costs are being incurred by Rovers supporting others.. you cant prove otherwise.. and my opinion is equally valid.. show me the club's management accounts, and have any of you got the Rugby clubs financial statements to hand.. until you provide them my opinion is as valid as any on here.. your not backing up the contrary even with £1.5m from Club Doncaster.. thats just loans in but doesnt mean some of the losses incurred are not due to funding expenditure for the Dons under Club Doncaster. There are probably only a few who get sight of the management accounts and offsetting of costs incurred by the clubs involved in Club Doncaster.. the Board and CEO and maybe one or two others apart from the finance staff.. so no one on here can prove it either way..

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on May 02, 2016, 11:42:15 pm by IDM »
If no one here can prove anything either way, neither can you.  So why start the thread in the first place!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on May 02, 2016, 11:47:16 pm by IDM »
So are the loans from club Doncaster greater or less than these potential losses propping up the Dons?

There is logic in there somewhere but I am buggered if I can see it!

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on May 03, 2016, 12:09:28 am by Colemans Left Hook »
well i'm showing you my unicorn

got a funny feeling we've all got the same unicorn
my unicorn & his friend the rampant lion " support " the united kingdom shield (effectively club Doncaster)

as opposed to England (Doncaster Rovers)

they got involved for the UK as a whole not just England   

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:22:08 am by Colemans Left Hook »

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on May 03, 2016, 12:31:08 am by BobG »
"The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it.

The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense!"
- Professor Brian Cox

Here Swints!!!

You been nicking my line have you mate?! I musta quoted this 3 times at least on here this last 12 months or so. Good quote though - and very, very apposite in this thread right now!

Cheers :)

BobG

TinyPortal © 2005-2012