Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:48:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: At least Club Doncaster and the CEO  (Read 17559 times)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: At least Club Doncaster and the CEO
« Reply #60 on May 03, 2016, 12:54:16 am by RedJ »
If no one here can prove anything either way, neither can you.  So why start the thread in the first place!

Cos he's just f**king desperate to stir things up.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on May 03, 2016, 09:54:27 am by Not Now Kato »
It was all going so well until the Unicorn got involved!

vaya's Unicorn seems more relaxed than some posters on here

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on May 03, 2016, 10:42:50 am by no eyed deer »
"The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it.

The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense!"
- Professor Brian Cox

Here Swints!!!

You been nicking my line have you mate?! I musta quoted this 3 times at least on here this last 12 months or so. Good quote though - and very, very apposite in this thread right now!

Cheers :)

BobG
You bit big time with Sammy, or was that different?.  That quote applies to everyone on here, you included.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on May 03, 2016, 10:52:53 am by wing commander »
     On the accounts I don't pay much attention because I don't believe much that's in them..And that's not just Doncaster Rovers but any companies submitted returns.Ive got far too much experience in dealing with accountants to know that the first draft very rarely resembles anything that ends up at Companies House....
     What has surprised me most about all this is people seem to be blaming everybody apart from the person whose fault it really is why we are in this mess (players aside)...And that's  BLUNT our so called Chairmen...He's the guy who allegedly stopped the planned investment of players in January even to the extent of not authorising a small purchase of a talented youngster from non league, despite saving a lot of money from wages that were saved when some top earners left...It's my firm belief that until that man is removed from his current position then we will achieve nothing...I have other reasons for this none of which can be discussed on a public forum but he is getting away with blue murder when it comes to the real blame here...

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on May 03, 2016, 11:09:30 am by NickDRFC »
     On the accounts I don't pay much attention because I don't believe much that's in them..And that's not just Doncaster Rovers but any companies submitted returns.Ive got far too much experience in dealing with accountants to know that the first draft very rarely resembles anything that ends up at Companies House....
     What has surprised me most about all this is people seem to be blaming everybody apart from the person whose fault it really is why we are in this mess (players aside)...And that's  BLUNT our so called Chairmen...He's the guy who allegedly stopped the planned investment of players in January even to the extent of not authorising a small purchase of a talented youngster from non league, despite saving a lot of money from wages that were saved when some top earners left...It's my firm belief that until that man is removed from his current position then we will achieve nothing...I have other reasons for this none of which can be discussed on a public forum but he is getting away with blue murder when it comes to the real blame here...

I'm not sure what you mean by your first sentence - the "accounts" that people discuss on here are the audited accounts from Companies House. Apart from Donny Exile In York, who is demanding that people send him management accounts that will only exist for internal circulation.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on May 03, 2016, 12:03:13 pm by RedJ »
And refusing to accept that he's spouting shite while being unable to back up his opinion then crying "free speech".

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on May 03, 2016, 12:57:25 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
firstly i resent posts about rugby on a football forum, whats that all about

Well that shoots your belief in 'free speech' down in flames, doesn't it?

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on May 03, 2016, 01:13:22 pm by Donny Exile in York »
Carry on kissing arse.. as i said RedJ and others you cant prove otherwise.. my message inbox isant overflowing with proof to the counter.. someone casts doubt on the strategy and use of finances aligned to them and you have kittens.. carry on regardless not questioning our sad demise and enjoy our sustainability in league two.

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on May 03, 2016, 01:17:36 pm by vaya »
Carry on kissing arse.. as i said RedJ and others you cant prove otherwise.. my message inbox isant overflowing with proof to the counter.. someone casts doubt on the strategy and use of finances aligned to them and you have kittens.. carry on regardless not questioning our sad demise and enjoy our sustainability in league two.

..and you still haven't proven I've not got a unicorn.

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on May 03, 2016, 01:19:43 pm by Donny Exile in York »
Keep nodding your heads at the next Meet the owners meeting..

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on May 03, 2016, 01:20:51 pm by vaya »
Keep nodding your heads at the next Meet the owners meeting..

Unicorns don't nod their heads. Dangerous with that horn sticking out the front.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on May 03, 2016, 01:23:16 pm by drfchound »
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A UNICORN AND A CARROT?

One is a funny beast and the other is a bunny feast.

Just thought i would share that thought.

Congrats, vaya on keeping the unicorn in such good condition.
I saw you with it the other day.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on May 03, 2016, 01:24:39 pm by Filo »
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A UNICORN AND A CARROT?

One is a funny beast and the other is a bunny feast.

Just thought i would share that thought.

Congrats, vaya on keeping the unicorn in such good condition.
I saw you with it the other day.

Can you prove it was vaya with the Unicorn?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on May 03, 2016, 01:25:18 pm by drfchound »
Yeah, i saw them together.
Can you prove i didnt?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on May 03, 2016, 01:29:16 pm by Filo »
Yeah, i saw them together.
Can you prove i didnt?

That doesn't matter, you said you'd seen them together, stop brown nosing vaya and prove it!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #75 on May 03, 2016, 01:30:28 pm by IDM »

Read the thread and read my questions to you.

All I have done, repeatedly, is challenge your opinion and asked you to back it up with proof.  I have made no counter argument that I need to prove, nor have I stated support for the board, been part of a love-in, or kissed anyone's arse.

Can't you see it is comments like those that seriously distract from your original points, which may - given further explanation - actually be pertinent?

Time and time again on this forum, it isn't having a different opinion - or interpretation - that causes problems, it is how folks try to put their message across.

Oh and by the way, I post on here my own views and am not part of any clique, or set-up, or love-in or whatever you want to call it.  I agree or disagree with whoever I need to - indeed earlier today I even agreed with a post by Mr Frost, because he raised a point that he explained, which made sense and I agreed.

"someone casts doubt on the strategy and use of finances aligned to them and you have kittens" er no, someone casts doubts and I ask for evidence to justify that opinion, then the thread goes into a downward spiral.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 01:37:56 pm by IDM »

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on May 03, 2016, 01:34:42 pm by RedJ »

You can't just make a statement then effectively go "ner ner prove me wrong" then stick your fingers in your ears.

And I'm sorry but how the f**k does me challenging your b*llocks suggest that I'm in any way happy we've been relegated? I suggest you either get a f**king grip or get a f**king life.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on May 03, 2016, 01:35:24 pm by drfchound »
Filo I don't have to, i know what i saw.

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #78 on May 03, 2016, 01:38:06 pm by Donny Exile in York »
When you all start proving with evidence every view, opinion and assertion with a spreadsheet, audit file etc then you can start asking others to prove stuff.. as i say prove the contrary..

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on May 03, 2016, 01:39:44 pm by vaya »
When you all start proving with evidence every view, opinion and assertion with a spreadsheet, audit file etc then you can start asking others to prove stuff.. as i say prove the contrary..

Don't send the unicorn spreadsheets. If he bends down to read them he's likely to stick his horn through the screen.

Trust me, I've got a bin full of wrecked laptops.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #80 on May 03, 2016, 01:42:11 pm by drfchound »
I saw a grey very fat unicorn on TV over the weekend.
The presenter got a bit mixed up though and was calling it a Rhino.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on May 03, 2016, 01:43:49 pm by IDM »

For the n'th frigging time, you started with an assertion!  It is down to you to give this some back up before anyone else needs to prove something counter.

You can't come on here, make a controversial statement without evidence, refuse to back it up, then expect others to prove you are wrong!!  If you read my posts, you may find where I have said you may even be right, but I'll wait until I see your evidence before I believe you.  I have nothing to counter or to disprove.

Can you not understand that?

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on May 03, 2016, 01:46:45 pm by Donny Exile in York »
Ldr your a tw@t then til i am proven otherwise.. see someone raises counter arguments to the forum that you dont like and actually cant disprove and its degenerated and just a load of crap about unicorns.. well done

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on May 03, 2016, 01:53:52 pm by IDM »
Donny exile you're a w**ker .  Prove
My statement is wrong

Ldr your a tw@t then til i am proven otherwise.. see someone raises counter arguments to the forum that you dont like and actually cant disprove and its degenerated and just a load of crap about unicorns.. well done

There is no need for this on either part.

The unicorn stuff I think as just to show how anyone can say anything about any subject then back away from backing it up.

You have repeatedly chosen to ignore requests to justify your point and the thread is going in circles. 

MODS - PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD??

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #84 on May 03, 2016, 01:58:28 pm by Ldr »
To be fair IDM he's right. I am a t**t but I can admit it........

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #85 on May 03, 2016, 02:02:14 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

That's what happens when people have fee speech! lol

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on May 03, 2016, 02:02:34 pm by Donny Exile in York »
I wont ask you to disprove that either..

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #87 on May 03, 2016, 02:11:21 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I wont ask you to disprove that either..

I would say that I don't believe you but presumably you'd say that it's my job to prove you won't.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 02:17:31 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on May 03, 2016, 02:33:28 pm by RedJ »

You're a f**king tool. And if it gets me a warning, so be it.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on May 03, 2016, 02:39:49 pm by no eyed deer »
95% of people on this forum are happy with how the club's run . That doesn't mean that the majority of rovers fans are happy . You have either banned them or  ridiculed them to the point that they have stopped posting . Most think that they are the super fan , rovers running through their blood . It feels VSC directors  are to close to the people running the club , and are to frightened to upset them .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012