Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:33:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The ref  (Read 11658 times)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: The ref
« Reply #120 on January 07, 2018, 09:02:30 pm by Campsall rover »
It was too obvious if he was cheating. If ihevwas then he is also thick.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #121 on January 07, 2018, 09:04:50 pm by Bentley Bullet »
How about an incompetent cheat?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #122 on January 07, 2018, 09:32:05 pm by selby »
  Inept, biassed, and unfit, and it will not make the slightest difference,some of the innocuous penalties awarded this weekend in the cup, makes the challenges on Marquis, and Coppinger look even poorer decisions.
   It will make no difference to the result, but as a club, I would expect us to include visual evidence, and strongly express our dismay at his handling of the game in our report.
  When you consider the financial rewards that are at stake, it is not something to  simply not bother with.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on January 07, 2018, 10:22:51 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Biassed is cheating. He was 'kelp' at cheating!

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on January 07, 2018, 11:51:13 pm by selby »
  Whatever word is used B.B. he had a poor game, even the football league paper,although not saying anything in their report, only gave him four out of ten, which normally means they have had a shocker.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on January 08, 2018, 12:13:15 am by Bentley Bullet »
Selby,
Considering you watched the game closely while others made their minds up in the car going to the game, do you think the Inept, biassed, and unfit referee offered no protection to our forward players, including not only Marquis but Beestin AND MAY from the dirty Rochdale bas**rds also?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:21:08 am by Bentley Bullet »

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on January 08, 2018, 12:52:29 am by selby »
  Bit strong that B.B. do I blame them against the two ruckies, no, you as well as I have seen them struggle against Bradford,Northampton(away) Rochdale (second half) Beestin at Rochdale in the Cheka Trade did nothing, and other teams employing similar tactics, but on Saturday they should have had more protection from the referee.
  The sad thing is I expected it after the first game, as I put in my post last week.
  Would I have picked them, Beestin a definite no.Alfie probably. During the game I would have pulled both at half time,if not before.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #127 on January 08, 2018, 01:11:22 am by Bentley Bullet »
Selby, It's late in the night, and I've had a drink also, but you've really upset me in your persistent condemnation of May, so much so that I can no longer take you seriously in anything else you say.

May might appear to be shite and produce nothing, but that conclusion should be the opinion of the football uneducated young upstarts who know f**k all, not old heads like you. You should appreciate that while he's a menace to defenders, and therefore getting the attention of them, resulting in him being closed out, it leaves a gap for the other forwards to exploit. A gap created merely by his presence.

You really have surprised me a'lately.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 01:14:43 am by Bentley Bullet »

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #128 on January 08, 2018, 01:22:46 am by selby »
  B.B.  the cricket is boring, only Yorkshirmen showing any fight but the game is slow toodly pip old boy.  Don't let the language show your true colours, your better than that.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #129 on January 08, 2018, 01:25:34 am by Bentley Bullet »
Aye, alraight owd lad!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #130 on January 08, 2018, 09:54:18 am by RedJ »
I don't think he was a cheat, just a f**king clown.

The only refereeing performance I've ever seen (in England anyway) that's ever made me genuinely think cheating was at hand was the infamous Mick Russell display.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012