Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:23:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Micheal Gibson .....  (Read 12028 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Micheal Gibson .....
« Reply #120 on December 29, 2019, 05:50:04 pm by IDM »
What truth.??

Put up, or shut up..

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

redarmy82

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on December 29, 2019, 06:04:23 pm by redarmy82 »
The biggest disappointment for me is not the Board which is  the best we have had in the time I started watching in 1954 it is the ATTITUDE of so called supporters to the general situation of the Club .We have a club to be truly proud .If you want instance success and a Board who pour millions into vacuous projects go support West Ham and many others like them who are available to entertain you and fit your aspirations .

Bore off pal. People are entitled to post, even if it isn't in a agreement to your views. Then you resort to insults and abuse, as you have in other posts.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #122 on December 29, 2019, 07:08:47 pm by Draytonian III »
I think you’re very intelligent person Micheal,out for a pint tonight ?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on December 29, 2019, 07:32:07 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Well it’s clear many on here don’t like the truth, once you’ve made it clear you can’t answer my questions you get personal.  Unbelievable for grown men.

What? Grown men not believing in fairy tales? You're right, unbelievable. :silly:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 07:38:22 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on December 30, 2019, 06:57:34 pm by PDX_Rover »
The biggest disappointment for me is not the Board which is  the best we have had in the time I started watching in 1954 it is the ATTITUDE of so called supporters to the general situation of the Club .We have a club to be truly proud .If you want instance success and a Board who pour millions into vacuous projects go support West Ham and many others like them who are available to entertain you and fit your aspirations .

Bore off pal. People are entitled to post, even if it isn't in a agreement to your views. Then you resort to insults and abuse, as you have in other posts.

Bore off? What does that even mean?

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on December 30, 2019, 07:55:48 pm by DRNaith »
Tbh I’m just getting to the point of the dons receiving big backing, and we’re cutting back it doesn’t take a genius to work it out.

You're spot on about one thing, it certainly isn't a genius working this one out!

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #126 on December 30, 2019, 08:00:33 pm by vaya »
Well it’s clear many on here don’t like the truth, once you’ve made it clear you can’t answer my questions you get personal.  Unbelievable for grown men.

You mean 'getting personal' like saying the board are bullshitters for instance?

And you're on sticky ground accusing other people of not answering questions.

redarmy82

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on December 30, 2019, 10:12:52 pm by redarmy82 »

Bore off? What does that even mean?

I'm sure they have Google in the Land of the Free

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #128 on December 31, 2019, 09:54:54 am by DearneValleyRover »

Unlike you because you’ve never done anything like that  :whistle:

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on December 31, 2019, 10:45:18 am by Iberian Red »

That was a very cold response!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012