Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:31:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: iFollow streaming question  (Read 10306 times)

Janso

• Forum Member
Re: iFollow streaming question
« Reply #120 on September 12, 2020, 09:43:55 pm by Janso »
It says my code is wrong tried everything 5 times this is not good enough at all

They did say do it as soon as possible in case there's any issues.
but we should not be getting it like this

It's a new service so will potentially have teething issues which when they're telling us check it's working it is smart to check. There will be less and less issues as time goes by but you're better listening to people when they're saying make sure your code work before blaming them when it doesn't.
It’s anything but a new service. And it’s been plagued with periodic faults since day one. I had a problem getting the live stream working today and missed the first 20 mins or so. The stream also went blurry on occasions and the audio had connection problems despite me having a 100mbps connection. I’m not that hopeful it will improve but without it, I see very little of Rovers so have to stick with it.

Like I said earlier the code part is a new service and that's the part in question.

Thing is, people will blame the club for things that might have the square root of f**k all to do with them and actually be iFollow issues.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #121 on September 12, 2020, 09:55:43 pm by roversdude »
Do Rovers get anything if we buy away games

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on September 12, 2020, 09:58:44 pm by scawsby steve »

A certain percentage I believe. Martin will know.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on September 13, 2020, 09:37:17 am by silent majority »

A certain percentage I believe. Martin will know.

The two clubs have to agree a figure that would normally be the away attendance. The home club keeps the revenue up to that figure and anything above that goes to the away club.

So we can help the club by buying as many match passes for the away game as we can.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on September 13, 2020, 09:58:35 am by selby »
  Basically we need as many as possible to buy passes for any game that is broadcast to try and give the club a modicum of income.
   It would be nice however for the club to publish the number of passes that have been purchased just out of interest.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #125 on September 13, 2020, 10:03:36 am by Janso »
When do they actually go on sale? I was looking at the Charlton one last night and again this morning but you can't buy them yet.

CottyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on September 13, 2020, 12:17:25 pm by CottyRover »
I too got the Dalek moment but otherwise everything was fine. I was using the i-Follow app on my tablet. I had a single match pass so can't comment on the code issue. Once I have bought the pass a tile appears on the app's home screen. Tap on it just before the kick off time and away you. Didn't try anything fancy like casting to the TV.
I was under the impression that we could only get home games. Do we order the pass through the DRFC website?

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on September 13, 2020, 12:19:40 pm by Janso »
Nope, we can buy away games too. In normal times, you buy the pass through the Rovers website, so I imagine it's the same and just isn't on sale yet.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #128 on September 17, 2020, 02:48:10 pm by silent majority »
If you still need to sign up or register then please click on the following link which shows you how it's done. (Courtesy of Exeter City)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y27N4G_sUAA&feature=youtu.be

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on September 17, 2020, 08:20:36 pm by andy didcott »
Have the codes to stream Saturdays game been sent out to season ticket holders yet, thanks.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #130 on September 17, 2020, 08:31:02 pm by Filo »
Have the codes to stream Saturdays game been sent out to season ticket holders yet, thanks.

No codes this week, it’s an away game

Go on the club website the match pass is there to buy £10, I’ve just purchased mine
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 10:21:40 pm by Filo »

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #131 on September 18, 2020, 06:09:32 am by andy didcott »
Oops. Realise that now, silly me, thanks Filo.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012