Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:38:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: FA Cup  (Read 12395 times)

knockers

• Forum Member
Re: FA Cup
« Reply #120 on November 01, 2022, 10:02:09 am by knockers »
Order online and get them delivered for £1.50

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #121 on November 01, 2022, 10:23:20 am by Filo »
Anyone know if,

A) What time the ticket office starts answering phone calls.

Or

B) If its physically open today?

I've only got chance to sort this out today and don't fancy faffing in a queue on Saturday.

Thanks

I’m the same, been trying all morning, as soon as I choose an option it just kicks me off the call

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on November 01, 2022, 10:36:05 am by 5minstogo »
Order online and get them delivered for £1.50

Did that, trying to get them swapped to our season ticket seats

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on November 01, 2022, 10:50:28 am by glosterred »
The ticket office is open, I've just exchange my ticket for my season ticket seat.

COYR

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on November 01, 2022, 11:26:55 am by Colin C No.3 »
That’s good news.

You see SM, if you don’t ask you don’t get!

Well done for ‘knocking on that door’ again!

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #125 on November 05, 2022, 05:35:04 pm by Drover »
Shame we couldn’t  get a tie against the noisy neighbours (Doncaster Coty)

Careful what you wish for,I remember being excited to play Frickley Athletic in the FA Trophy,fully expecting a win,only for the match to be my lowest point in following Rovers ever since,And having it highlighted on Clarkson show. :blush: :lol:

0-2. Both goals scored by Gary Hooley, I believe.

Frickley were quite decent at that time.

Yep,but I think it was Gary Hatto,Hooley was the 80's,and they fully deserved to win,that made it an even more bitter pill to swallow,they played better than us that day.

Gary Hatto played, but didn't score. The team in the 80s was way before Hooley, and was the best Frickley team ever, with Wilcox, Noteman, Shirtliffe, and Wilson.

I can definitely remember Hooley scoring those 2 goals against Rovers.

But it was in 1998 Steve,not 80s,thats why I did'nt think it was Hooley,just done a bit of research and it was Simon Fuller who scored both goals,knew same player scored both,did'nt know which,Also,I did'nt realise the Ref that day was Howard Webb!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 05:38:06 pm by Drover »

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #126 on November 05, 2022, 06:22:57 pm by EasyforDennis »
Anyone know if,

A) What time the ticket office starts answering phone calls.

Or

B) If its physically open today?

I've only got chance to sort this out today and don't fancy faffing in a queue on Saturday.

Thanks

I’m the same, been trying all morning, as soon as I choose an option it just kicks me off the call

I hope you didn't get your tickets.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on November 05, 2022, 06:29:13 pm by scawsby steve »

Careful what you wish for,I remember being excited to play Frickley Athletic in the FA Trophy,fully expecting a win,only for the match to be my lowest point in following Rovers ever since,And having it highlighted on Clarkson show. :blush: :lol:

Yep,but I think it was Gary Hatto,Hooley was the 80's,and they fully deserved to win,that made it an even more bitter pill to swallow,they played better than us that day.

Gary Hatto played, but didn't score. The team in the 80s was way before Hooley, and was the best Frickley team ever, with Wilcox, Noteman, Shirtliffe, and Wilson.

But it was in 1998 Steve,not 80s,thats why I did'nt think it was Hooley,just done a bit of research and it was Simon Fuller who scored both goals,knew same player scored both,did'nt know which,Also,I did'nt realise the Ref that day was Howard Webb!

You're right, Drover. I'd got the image of Hooley in my head somehow. I'm sure him and Fuller were both blonde. Or maybe I've got that wrong as well.

One thing we can both be sure of; Gary Hatto was definitely left back that day.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #128 on November 06, 2022, 12:12:39 pm by Drover »

You're right, Drover. I'd got the image of Hooley in my head somehow. I'm sure him and Fuller were both blonde. Or maybe I've got that wrong as well.

Yes Steve,the disappointing thing is,dispite us having a player sent off,they fully deserved to win,same as King's Lynn fully deserved to win yesterday.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on November 06, 2022, 09:39:49 pm by scawsby steve »

Yes Steve,the disappointing thing is,dispite us having a player sent off,they fully deserved to win,same as King's Lynn fully deserved to win yesterday.

Actually, Drover, the defeat to Frickley that day wasn't really that much of an upset. We were near the bottom of the Conference at the time, and there was no Conference North and South in those days, so the next league down was the Northern Premier League Premier Division, in which Frickley were round about mid-table.

So in real terms, we were only a handful of places above them in the pyramid.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #130 on November 07, 2022, 11:13:50 pm by Drover »

Actually, Drover, the defeat to Frickley that day wasn't really that much of an upset. We were near the bottom of the Conference at the time, and there was no Conference North and South in those days, so the next league down was the Northern Premier League Premier Division, in which Frickley were round about mid-table.

So in real terms, we were only a handful of places above them in the pyramid.

True,it is still,personally my lowest point following Rovers though,up to now. :(
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 11:16:11 pm by Drover »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012