Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:32:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The Only Thing Instant is Coffee  (Read 2046 times)

FuzzyDuck

• Forum Member
The Only Thing Instant is Coffee
« on October 21, 2011, 11:31:38 pm by FuzzyDuck »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Viking Don

• VSC Member
Re: The Only Thiong Instant is Coffee
« Reply #1 on October 21, 2011, 11:47:41 pm by Viking Don »
Seems a few people are using the VSC site as an ad for their little visited 'blog' sites.  Why don't you just either say what you want to say on here or fuzz off? Why are you craving attention?

At least try and spell the title right. Jeez.

FuzzyDuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 22, 2011, 12:16:51 am by FuzzyDuck »
Well, I used to do a match thread which was appreciated by a number of people.  Then BBC 606 closed so I turned it into a blog that I also know is appreciated by a number of people.

As I have a blog, I don't see why I should restrict it to match threads.  Besides, it's my blog. My content.

Why make an article of it here?  Well, I could hide it in a post with some excellent replies and some crap ones.  But I've gone to the trouble of researching and writing an article, so I'd like folk to see it and read it.  Is that being insecure and craving attention or is being quite abusive when someone doesn't share your point of view?

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on October 22, 2011, 12:44:09 am by Viking Don »
Nar mate, it's just seeking attention. Why else would yer do it? And it's a bit cheap to use other sites to get free advertising, yer cheapskate.

Really, if you've got sincere followers then you don't need to seek attention on a proper Rovers site, just do yer own thing, I'm sure some are grateful, but for me yer a bit of a attention-seeking knob. Sorry.

BTW, don't get me wrong, I've never read your blog, it's not that I disagree with what you say as I really don't have any idea as you're only directing us to your ideas, which frankly I'm not interested in, unless you post them directly on the VSC site, geddit?

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 22, 2011, 12:58:36 am by Chris »
What the f**k, 'Viking Don' why are you being such a tosser? He's sharing a blog with people he thinks will enjoy reading it. I doubt he's going to benefit financially or in any material way if he was to gain 50 more hits from this site.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 22, 2011, 01:00:37 am by Chris Black come back »
Quote from: \"FuzzyDuck\" post=193215
Well, I used to do a match thread which was appreciated by a number of people.  Then BBC 606 closed so I turned it into a blog that I also know is appreciated by a number of people.

As I have a blog, I don't see why I should restrict it to match threads.  Besides, it's my blog. My content.

Why make an article of it here?  Well, I could hide it in a post with some excellent replies and some crap ones.  But I've gone to the trouble of researching and writing an article, so I'd like folk to see it and read it.  Is that being insecure and craving attention or is being quite abusive when someone doesn't share your point of view?

Go on FuzzyDuck. Do that thing. Much respect.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 22, 2011, 01:01:54 am by Viking Don »
Just my nature mate, if you've got something to say then say it. Don't post a f**kin link.

I'm pre-internet.

Why use this site then, why not just post the 'blog' here'?

Of course there's no self interest at all, get real.

CBCB? What thing? You lost me, any clue as to what the thing is? I'm sure it can't be far away.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 22, 2011, 08:41:38 am by wilts rover »
Fuzzy Duck - VSC member using VSC forum to post material of interest to DRFC fans

Viking Don - non-VSC member using VSC forum to be an arrogant ...... and in process attempting to be editor of forum content for site he is not member of

Spike

• Forum Member
Re: The Only Thing Instant is Coffee
« Reply #8 on October 22, 2011, 09:00:13 am by Spike »
VD you make yourself sound like the armchair supporter who always knows more than the fans who actually go to games.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on October 22, 2011, 09:08:14 am by bobjimwilly »
Keep em coming Fuzzy! :thumbsup:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 22, 2011, 10:03:10 am by MrFrost »
Good read. Ignore the ignorant.

lifes-better-red-and-white

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 22, 2011, 10:29:10 am by lifes-better-red-and-white »
Stop being a dick VD.

WorcestershireDan

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 22, 2011, 11:15:05 am by WorcestershireDan »
I`ve read most of FD comments and pre match reports going back to 606 ifyou listened and took in a bit of what he says you might learn something. I`ts a true supporter whose wife is a Weeds fan :thumbsup:

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 22, 2011, 11:25:30 am by RoversAlias »
Same, FuzzyDuck's match threads were the best thing on our 606 page and I think many here enjoy his blogs...if he isn't going to put them up to aim at Rovers fans on the internet, the majority of whom post on this forum, then where is he?

Keep 'em coming FuzzyDuck, fortunately VD is in the extreme minority with his opinion on this one.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 22, 2011, 11:56:42 am by Thinwhiteduke »
Quote from: \"RoversAlias\" post=193275

Keep 'em coming FuzzyDuck, fortunately VD is in the extreme minority with his opinion on this one.

Agreed.

VD well and truly slapped down! ;)

RUPRECHT

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on October 22, 2011, 12:05:04 pm by RUPRECHT »
no - there is also instant karma

TinyPortal © 2005-2012