Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 07:33:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: b******!  (Read 1444 times)

bedale rover

• VSC Member
b******!
« on October 22, 2011, 04:04:06 pm by bedale rover »
there are several obvious problems

1 we cant defend
2 we cant score goals
3 we cant control the ball
4 we have no belief

we need urgently to defend as a team
we need to be more dynamic (fitter and faster)

if mckay can deliver that bring it on

i am fed up with listening/watching the same old problems/performances :headbang:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
Re: b******!
« Reply #1 on October 22, 2011, 04:16:19 pm by ditch_drfc »
Quote from: \"bedale rover\" post=193380
there are several obvious problems

1 we cant defend
2 we cant score goals
3 we cant control the ball
4 we have no belief

we need urgently to defend as a team
we need to be more dynamic (fitter and faster)

if mckay can deliver that bring it on

i am fed up with listening/watching the same old problems/performances :headbang:

I agree with you. I use twitter, and obviously don't expect the players to constantly be enthusiastic, but I am sick of seeing the players tweet about how they are constantly going out for meals, take aways, etc etc, sitting in their rooms doing nothing. I can't help but feel that this adds to the fact that they aren't fit enough.

I'm nowhere near the fittest person in the world, but if they want to play better, they need to start changing their lifestyle.

I think they need to start having some more enthusiasm for the game.

Another example, sharp a blades fan, i know, and i accept he will always love the blades. But he bangs on about it on twitter every time they play, changes his display picture to that of the blades emblem. Sorry but if this was Rooney changing it to another clubs emblem he'd get slated and be on his way most likely. Don't see why Sharp can't put a bit more time into the club, outside of the club. Also i'm a fan of sharp before anyone starts.

Rant over!

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 22, 2011, 04:25:53 pm by benaldo »
There were \"two premiership quality defenders\" playing today (courtesy of £100 bob a week Mackay), and unless I can blame all three goals on Sam Hird, and trust me it's tempting, I can't understand what the f**k is going on???? :blush:

Either we're being palmed off with shit from other teams, or the coaching is shit, or the shirts are impregnated with some sort of hallucinogen?

Personally, I have a sneaky thought that Friend and Hird together at CB is like tying two balloons together, then letting the ends go on both of them so they zip about making farting noises. But that is just a thought.

And having Stock and Gillett in front must be like seeing tankers moving up the channel.

I complete and utter change of personel is required without question. Excepting Bennett and Sharp.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

axon

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 22, 2011, 05:07:34 pm by axon »
Sharp can score us the goals we need only if we give him service.
We lack quality in midfield to create and cross. We must have the worst corners, crosses and free kicks in the league.
The first goal was a disaster. I dont think either fullback can be blamed for todays defeat.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 22, 2011, 05:33:48 pm by The Red Baron »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=193399

I complete and utter change of personel is required without question. Excepting Bennett and Sharp.

And how do you achieve that? We've got no money and we're not exactly bursting with alternatives in the rest of the squad. We could bring back Coppinger, Hayter, Wilson, Lockwood (if fit), Martis et al, but I don't think that's the answer any more than you do.

Or Willie Wonga could get his contacts book out this week and start hitting the phone!

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 22, 2011, 07:23:36 pm by Chris Black come back »
Quote from: \"axon\" post=193417
Sharp can score us the goals we need only if we give him service.
We lack quality in midfield to create and cross. We must have the worst corners, crosses and free kicks in the league.
The first goal was a disaster. I dont think either fullback can be blamed for todays defeat.

Illunga and Chimbonda had adequate games. The goals today though were an absolute f**king disgrace - particular the first and third. Sub-Sunday League standard.

Given the dreadful performance in the second half I distracted myself by counting the number of occasions Billy touched the ball.

Four times. He touched the ball four times in the second half.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012