Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 07:06:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Next 6 games....  (Read 1368 times)

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
Next 6 games....
« on October 22, 2011, 04:11:48 pm by Dare to dream! »
The next 6 games will define our season, it could either write of this bad start and start pushing up the table or it could put us in a relegation battle for the rest of the season. I think all are winnable Coventry is now a must win massive game. Get Mckay as far away from us as possible i dont want to see another player come in because it isnt the answer because they are not intrested, if Jr thinks that will get us to the prem then he needs to wake up asap. In a relegation battle you need team spirit and we wont have that if all these big egos come in thinking they are still it, we have a good enough squad to compeate in this league

Coventry (H)
Boro (H)
Ipswich (A)
Barnsley (A)
Watford (H)
Millwall (A)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

stokerover

• Forum Member
Re: Next 6 games....
« Reply #1 on October 22, 2011, 04:14:44 pm by stokerover »
Get McKay as far away from us? He's just signed a two year contract? You make a good point about the next 6 games but the rest is a bit silly

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 22, 2011, 04:15:51 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Quote from: \"stokerover\" post=193388
Get McKay as far away from us?

Absolutely.....and he can take his puppet with him.

stokerover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 22, 2011, 04:20:32 pm by stokerover »
I'm not saying I'm a McKay fan. But he's here. Deal with it.

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 22, 2011, 04:20:45 pm by DonnyNoel »
Quote from: \"Dare to dream!\" post=193385
The next 6 games will define our season, it could either write of this bad start and start pushing up the table or it could put us in a relegation battle for the rest of the season. I think all are winnable Coventry is now a must win massive game. Get Mckay as far away from us as possible i dont want to see another player come in because it isnt the answer because they are not intrested, if Jr thinks that will get us to the prem then he needs to wake up asap. In a relegation battle you need team spirit and we wont have that if all these big egos come in thinking they are still it, we have a good enough squad to compeate in this league

Coventry (H)
Boro (H)
Ipswich (A)
Barnsley (A)
Watford (H)
Millwall (A)

Ignoring the McKay stuff as its been done to death, theres certainly some points there for the taking in those games, although I think we need to take something from the Coventry game to guard against the fact we could easily lose to Boro and Ipswich. Those last 3 games are against teams we need to claw back points on.

I haven't seen the last two games but saw enough before the international break to suggest there's still the ability in the current squad to get something from those games. I just hope we focussing enough on gelling the current players into a better unit as well as looking at new faces.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 22, 2011, 04:22:09 pm by RoversAlias »
Quote from: \"stokerover\" post=193388
Get McKay as far away from us? He's just signed a two year contract? You make a good point about the next 6 games but the rest is a bit silly

Of course it won't happen but it bloody well should! What good is going to come of McKay ielding his now considerable and baffling influence here? Another defensive horror show today by the sounds of it and half of that defence has McKay's grubby hands all over it.

I wonder if the fans on here will still be singing the same deluded tune this time next weekend if we lose at home to Coventry. Maybe then it will start to become a bit more apparent.

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 22, 2011, 04:30:50 pm by Dare to dream! »
Alredy been proved that Mckays and Ryans deal wont work they have brought in 2 defenders chimbonda and illunga and i the last 3 games we have conceaded 8 goals. Before at peterbough we only conceaded 1 goal the same with Hull with the same team no chimbonda or illunga

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 22, 2011, 04:41:08 pm by GazLaz »
Quote from: \"Dare to dream!\" post=193401
Alredy been proved that Mckays and Ryans deal wont work they have brought in 2 defenders chimbonda and illunga and i the last 3 games we have conceaded 8 goals. Before at peterbough we only conceaded 1 goal the same with Hull with the same team no chimbonda or illunga

You can't judge things over 2/3 games. Our current players aren't good enough, end of. We have signed 2 players on loan whats the big deal? The plan is to have 6/7 core players and 4/5 high quality loanees. We have to gamble a bit to stay in this league.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 22, 2011, 05:13:23 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"Dare to dream!\" post=193401

Congratulations.............most ridiculous post of the day, maybe even week.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012