Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:42:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Club Doncaster & The Dons  (Read 3366 times)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
Club Doncaster & The Dons
« on June 19, 2014, 06:30:16 pm by DonnyOsmond »
@liamhoden: John Ryan and Gavin Baldwin both confirmed to me the Dons will continue as they are under the Club Doncaster banner. #drfc

Good news that.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dknward2

• VSC Member
Re: Club Doncaster & The Dons
« Reply #1 on June 19, 2014, 06:39:01 pm by dknward2 »
Sees the benefits now then

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 19, 2014, 06:39:17 pm by hoolahoop »
We will see just how long that lasts and whether Gavin Baldwin ''buys'' into the new regime ...... I certainly DON'T !!
Apparently my club needs ''saving'' despite having current owners worth in excess of £ 1/2 billion.
The new owners are trying to raise £2,000,000 for ''Destination Premiership''...............

SOMEONE IS TAKING THE PISS HERE .

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 19, 2014, 06:54:03 pm by Dagenham Rover »
C'mon Hoola for a hundred quid you. Can have a say on the kit, programme design, get priority on big games and events at the kms  :blink:  :thumbdown:

On the original let's hope the Club Doncaster does continue

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 19, 2014, 07:22:53 pm by Filo »
We will see just how long that lasts and whether Gavin Baldwin ''buys'' into the new regime ...... I certainly DON'T !!
Apparently my club needs ''saving'' despite having current owners worth in excess of £ 1/2 billion.
The new owners are trying to raise £2,000,000 for ''Destination Premiership''...............

I would n't be surprised to see Gavin move on, he must be wondering what kind of circus he's got himself into here

bfdoncaster west

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 20, 2014, 10:52:18 am by bfdoncaster west »
get rid of the Dons

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 20, 2014, 11:00:35 am by RedJ »
Why when they're making us money and as far as I know are good bets to make the Super League which will bring in even more?...

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on June 20, 2014, 11:00:58 am by hoolahoop »

I would n't be surprised to see Gavin move on, he must be wondering what kind of circus he's got himself into here

I won't be surprised to see Chimbonda, Ilunga and El-Hadji-Douf around Bawtry soon. Why does he do these things to us  ? :(

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 20, 2014, 11:02:13 am by hoolahoop »
get rid of the Dons

Another bright one arrives...........sadly !!

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on June 20, 2014, 12:06:43 pm by bobjimwilly »

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on June 21, 2014, 11:02:02 pm by Wellred »

Well there are enough clowns on this forum to make half a dozen circuses

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on June 22, 2014, 09:11:58 am by coventryrover »
http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/sport/doncaster-rovers/mailbag-ryan-right-to-be-sceptical-about-dons-1-6685576

Oh joy, another sceptical Doncastrian.  Guess the majority are happy with mediocrity

Why cant we embrace something that is positive for the town.  If the Dons do well, I'll be proud and it'll be good for the town too.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on June 22, 2014, 09:21:18 am by bobjimwilly »
Wellred, you are the lead clown, and I claim my £5

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on June 22, 2014, 09:22:52 am by Wellred »
Does that constitute personal abuse? If so you should be getting a warning from the moderators shouldn't you? ............Oh wait a minute.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on June 22, 2014, 09:24:38 am by hoolahoop »
http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/sport/doncaster-rovers/mailbag-ryan-right-to-be-sceptical-about-dons-1-6685576

Oh joy, another sceptical Doncastrian.  Guess the majority are happy with mediocrity

Why cant we embrace something that is positive for the town.  If the Dons do well, I'll be proud and it'll be good for the town too.

Sadly we don't do positivity in Donny however good things become ! It's a sad fact.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on June 22, 2014, 09:27:34 am by hoolahoop »
Does that constitute personal abuse? If so you should be getting a warning from the moderators shouldn't you? ............Oh wait a minute.

Being called " a clown" now constitutes personal abuse ?
Bjw is only stating the obvious how sanitised do you want a public forum to be ?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on June 22, 2014, 09:38:01 am by silent majority »

Didn't you just state that half the posters on here are clowns????

Oh, wait!!

Savvy

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on June 22, 2014, 09:39:34 am by Savvy »
Whatever happened to the "In JR we trust" mantra that used to be peddled out here? The two that have just left had no interest in football and the last time I looked we we were a football club, when are some people on here going to get it?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on June 22, 2014, 09:46:50 am by Filo »
Whatever happened to the "In JR we trust" mantra that used to be peddled out here? The two that have just left had no interest in football and the last time I looked we we were a football club, when are some people on here going to get it?

You must have looked before last Thursday, because now we are an offshoot of Louis Tomlinson fan club

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on June 22, 2014, 09:54:22 am by Bentley Bullet »
I bought the kids a Chuckle brothers video once.......shit I hope that doesnt mean I supported Rotherham!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on June 22, 2014, 10:04:24 am by Filo »
I bought the kids a Chuckle brothers video once.......shit I hope that doesnt mean I supported Rotherham!

Depends if you got it from a trust set up to support Rotherham

Chuckle brothers video? Doe your kids still speak to you? :)

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on June 22, 2014, 12:24:35 pm by Wellred »

Didn't you just state that half the posters on here are clowns????

Oh, wait!!

I think the word "personal" should give you a clue SM.

The definition of personal in the Oxford English dictionary  is "Belonging to or affecting a particular person rather than anyone else:"

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on June 22, 2014, 12:50:23 pm by bobjimwilly »
 :suicide:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012