Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:27:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Away Kit  (Read 3500 times)

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
Away Kit
« on July 04, 2014, 11:00:38 am by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Getting close to something relating to matters on the pitch........Has anyone heard when the away shirt might be available to buy?  I need it for my holidays  :)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Wellred

• Forum Member
Re: Away Kit
« Reply #1 on July 04, 2014, 11:17:30 am by Wellred »
Hope you are having a late summer holiday if previous seasons are anything to go by  ;)

SLO@DRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 04, 2014, 05:48:41 pm by SLO@DRFC »
Getting close to something relating to matters on the pitch........Has anyone heard when the away shirt might be available to buy?  I need it for my holidays  :)

There should be an announcement within the next few weeks as to when the away shirt will be available.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 04, 2014, 11:59:53 pm by bobjimwilly »

There should be an announcement within the next few weeks as to when the away shirt will be available.

Would hope so - the season starts in 5 weeks ;)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 05, 2014, 12:01:57 am by The Red Baron »
It's OK BJW. We'll borrow one from the Blunts for the first game of the season. And we'll pick up players en route to the game.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 05, 2014, 10:56:14 am by bobjimwilly »
Keep us posted Mr SLO

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 05, 2014, 11:53:47 am by roversdude »
Don't know if I'm the only one but I am fast becoming disillusioned with our club
All the hard work done over the last few seasons off the field has I feel become unravelled the kit scenario being the latest own goal
I have as I have done ever since I can remember bought my season ticket but for some reason I have little interest in the new season

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 05, 2014, 11:58:39 am by jonnydog »
Are season tickets available to pick up yet do we know?

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 05, 2014, 12:42:52 pm by StocktonRover »
Don't know if I'm the only one but I am fast becoming disillusioned with our club
All the hard work done over the last few seasons off the field has I feel become unravelled the kit scenario being the latest own goal
I have as I have done ever since I can remember bought my season ticket but for some reason I have little interest in the new season

:that:

RobbieDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 13, 2014, 11:39:10 am by RobbieDRFC »
Do we know if the away shirts are in the club shop yet?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 08:53:09 pm by RobbieDRFC »

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 13, 2014, 08:27:48 pm by PDX_Rover »
Piss poor. They should have been ready by now.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 13, 2014, 08:44:49 pm by the vicar »
its not in the clubs hands its the supplier at falt but i would say just before season kicks off

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on July 13, 2014, 09:07:29 pm by Dagenham Rover »
its not in the clubs hands its the supplier at falt but i would say just before season kicks off

again

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on July 14, 2014, 08:31:39 am by bobjimwilly »
and the quality of the shirts and printing on the shirts last season was appalling!

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on July 14, 2014, 09:02:43 am by PDX_Rover »
The customer should call the shots not the manufacturer. Mothercluckers.

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 14, 2014, 12:34:56 pm by godlike1 »
how come the players get to wear the new away strip and not the fans????????????????????????????

Outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have at least 10 insignificant things I can have a go at rovers or anything associated with the rovers and just don't have the time to complain abouyt them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i blame Ryan/Lewis/Dickov/Baldwin (delete as appropriate) lol

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on July 14, 2014, 02:19:12 pm by bobjimwilly »
poor attempt at sarcasm there I'm afraid godlike1

Maps

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on July 14, 2014, 02:26:24 pm by Maps »
I didn't think it was poor at all. I thought it was a legitimate swipe at a ridiculous and melodramatic post. I'm kind of disappointed with everyone that it took that long for someone to point out how absurd it was.

Whilst I understand people have legitimate concerns about the takeover at this stage, is someone really saying that lack of the immediate availability of an away shirt is causing (or at least contributing to) Season Ticket holders having little interest in the new season or falling out with the club? If so (and it certainly read that way to me) that's fairly astonishing, even by recent standards.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on July 14, 2014, 02:39:42 pm by wing commander »
   Your misunderstanding the point Maps...What they are saying its the latest in a long line of little problems that show that the club are doing a lot of lip service and little else...With the repeated t/o attempts,players leaving,1 direction love in,club shop,catering etc etc etc People are starting to think the the club are smiling at us while taking the urine...And there getting fed up of it...!!!!!

Maps

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on July 14, 2014, 05:37:01 pm by Maps »
Not missing the point at all. It's closer to the truth to say some people aren't happy with the takeover so are looking for anything - no matter how small - to have a go at the club with, even if it's as pathetic as I want my shirt now and it's not here. Clearly the shirt issue has nothing to do with the change of ownership and it's getting tiresome.

The number of exclamation marks at the end of your post suggest you are getting a tad over-excited; that's certainly backed up by the over-dramatic tone; be interested to hear how you think the club are taking the p*** out of you/us? Players leave when a club gets relegated - especially if they clauses in their contracts that allow them to do so. The rest of your points are silly. 1 Direction Love-in? Don't understand that one. Club Shop? Catering? Come on, seriously? How, taking the view of a rational person for a moment, can those impact on looking forward to the new season?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on July 14, 2014, 06:36:40 pm by RedJ »
Not missing the point at all. It's closer to the truth to say some people aren't happy with the takeover so are looking for anything - no matter how small - to have a go at the club with, even if it's as pathetic as I want my shirt now and it's not here.

Let's be honest. People have been that way on here for years, long before the takeover talk.

Dixon_96

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on July 14, 2014, 07:51:37 pm by Dixon_96 »
Do we have a date for the sale of the kit yet ?

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on July 15, 2014, 06:32:02 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
I've just read that the away kit will be on sale at the Rotherham game on 2nd August. Read it on Facebook, think the guy works in the shop so seems legit

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on July 16, 2014, 06:53:46 am by PDX_Rover »
FAB Mr. Tracy.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012