Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:24:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: TB and DW happy to stay  (Read 2839 times)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
TB and DW happy to stay
« on July 17, 2014, 05:20:25 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I know we've already got a thread about them but just to calm nerves after the last couple of hours. TB and DW happy to stay.

Rob Staton ‏@robstaton 46s

I have spoken to the existing owners at Doncaster who said they are ready to continue running the club following today's news. #DRFC

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
Re: TB and DW happy to stay
« Reply #1 on July 17, 2014, 05:22:50 pm by Copps is Magic »
Thank god for that.

Hag

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 17, 2014, 05:26:32 pm by Hag »
Lets hope so, we could not be in safer hands, they have promised us that.
I believe them.
They could finance mad dreams, but they don't.
Happy with that!

djoftherovers1

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 17, 2014, 05:29:44 pm by djoftherovers1 »
But they will sell to anyone who pays the right price... only reason sequentia deal fell through was due to payments. .. I bet ohara is toasting his mates at the FA as we speak.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 17, 2014, 05:32:18 pm by Filo »
But they will sell to anyone who pays the right price... only reason sequentia deal fell through was due to payments. .. I bet ohara is toasting his mates at the FA as we speak.

I wondered when some one else would get the blame for this, what a ridiculous thing to say!

There's only one person responsible for this mess and thats Mr Ego with the pearly whites!

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 17, 2014, 05:35:36 pm by Wellred »
Well at least some people will have big smiles on their faces now.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 17, 2014, 05:36:43 pm by dknward2 »
At least we still have a club

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 17, 2014, 05:38:02 pm by Bessie Red »
I think TB & DW should approach LT and ask if he wants to come on board without JR. The lads potential earnings over the next few years could really help us.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 17, 2014, 05:42:02 pm by Filo »

I don't know if thats a sly aim at me, but if it is, take it from me I'm not smiling at all, and gain no pleasure in seeing my club being dragged through the mud to service rich mens ego's

wesisback

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 17, 2014, 05:42:50 pm by wesisback »

I wondered when some one else would get the blame for this, what a ridiculous thing to say!

There's only one person responsible for this mess and thats Mr Ego with the pearly whites!
This is still a mess of gigantic proportions and they gave entertained that. As business men they would surely have known the financial backing behind any takeover and have been happy for it to ride based on that - meanwhile there has been no signings or contract renewals as a result of this.
As current owners of the club where was their due diligence? If it relied so heavily on crowd funder raising 2 million why would they not ask the question based on how much they had to put in every year?
Not one solitary shite has been given about the fans by either party this summer - highlighted by the amount of information anyone's had.
Keep up this good work and we'll be back to 3000 crowds again!

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on July 17, 2014, 05:44:09 pm by Wellred »

I don't know if thats a sly aim at me, but if it is, take it from me I'm not smiling at all, and gain no pleasure in seeing my club being dragged through the mud to service rich mens ego's

and why would it be a sly aim at you?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on July 17, 2014, 05:45:43 pm by Filo »

It followed my post and I know how you operate

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on July 17, 2014, 05:46:44 pm by Wellred »

It followed my post and I know how you operate

Touched a nerve have I?

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on July 17, 2014, 05:48:18 pm by Bessie Red »
Can you two not act like civilised mature adults rather than spoilt babies!!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on July 17, 2014, 05:50:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Wesco

You were a cheerleader for Ryan's bid. Have the good grace now to accept that you made a really, really bad error of judgement. Don't start some juvenile game of twisting this round to be the fault of the owners, rather than the buyers. Personally, I am sick to the back teeth of the way in which you and a few others have played this. Given your immediate reaction, it seems that you now intend to continue with divisive finger pointing and apportioning of blame.

Go and have a think if that is really the best contribution that you can make, or whether you'd be better advised having a bit of much-needed quiet and reflection.

wesisback

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 17, 2014, 06:07:04 pm by wesisback »
That's a ridiculous post and a reason I tend not to respond to you BST. However I'll humour you this once but I will naturally expect some condescending response back.
So point number one - what evidence do you have that I'm a cheerleader for JR'S bid? I've always been in the camp that John has still done more good for this club than bad. Even now we are still plus two in terms of division with a set up a million times better. Of course you'd see that as blind faith but then I never converse with you directly so you wouldn't know my direct opinion on any of the takeover.
The blame in this situation sits with not just one person. This sorry mess of breakdown between supporter and club has been festering for years and a constant reminder of 'In Rovers We Trust' won't repair that.
Business remains the same for us as regardless of who's in control we don't intend to get involved in the politics.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on July 17, 2014, 06:14:19 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Wesco

What is my evidence that you were a cheerleader for the bid? How about your comments on Facebook that the day the bid was announced would be your greatest day ON THIS FORUM.

Don't come the innocent now. You were desperate for this bid to come off because for you, it was about ego. About making a point to people you didn't like.

Or maybe I've misunderstood you. Maybe it was going to be your finest day for some other reason. Feel free to explain.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on July 17, 2014, 06:19:10 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Enough now chaps. Come on. It's not our fault.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on July 17, 2014, 06:21:17 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Aye, I'll calm down. Just got my goat when Wesco's first contribution after today's shambles was to come on here complaining about Bramall and Watson.

Strange priorities.

mjg

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on July 17, 2014, 06:22:40 pm by mjg »
Tut tut children

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on July 17, 2014, 06:22:56 pm by Wellred »
We could all carry on with comments about whatever but lets just stop now eh?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on July 17, 2014, 06:27:26 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Aye. If my response has nipped in the bud yet another argument about whether Bramall is a fiend, then it's done its job.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on July 17, 2014, 06:28:43 pm by Wellred »
Aye. If my response has nipped in the bud yet another argument about whether Bramall is a fiend, then it's done its job.

:facepalm: :headbang: :headbang:

DRFC MYERS

« Reply #23 on July 17, 2014, 06:31:09 pm by DRFC MYERS »
Just move on and let's hope they still have drfc in their hearts

TinyPortal © 2005-2012