Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:21:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Penalty end chosen for safety reasons  (Read 1003 times)

phil old leake

• Forum Member
Penalty end chosen for safety reasons
« on May 18, 2019, 10:40:50 am by phil old leake »
Anyone got any idea what this was about.  You could see that Tommy Rowe was not happy when told at the toss. By the look on his face at the coin toss I thought he’d win and chosen the donny end and been told he couldn’t have it

Congratulations to the boys if we could have played like we have for the second half at home and this game we would have won the league

It’ll be interesting who we can keep hold of.  There will be interest in a lot of the squad, Marquis Whiteman Rowe Sadlier

We’ve then got to keep hold of our loan players which might be hard. Can’t see Kane coming back I think Liverpool May look to push him up a league. Leeds may need Wilks as I can see them losing some players. Not sure about Downing and Anderson and why they came out in loan.

If we could keep this squad together (highly unlikely) we can really give it a good go next year especially if people like Smith can develop

It could be a busy summer for GM

Got to give it to him and the squad they really did well and hopefully no one will start having a go about not making the final.  I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t have had this at the start of the season

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

OliP123

Re: Penalty end chosen for safety reasons
« Reply #1 on May 18, 2019, 10:54:46 am by OliP123 »
Anderson is on a Doncaster contract, Downing apparently has been released by. Blackburn, I can see wilks being here again next season as bielsa has players like Clarke in his position, plus he probs will be looking at better players

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 18, 2019, 11:20:47 am by Chris Black come back »
These are the currently out of contract players: Butler, Andrew, Marosi, Rowe, Mandeville, McCullough, Garratt, Beestin.

Loan players: Kane, Wilks, Downing, Lewis and Smith.

Aside from I think three exceptions (Lawlor, Crawford and Whiteman) every player is now entering the final year of their contract.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:29:16 am by Chris Black come back »

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 18, 2019, 11:28:37 am by mushRTID »
I have a feeling Andrew and Rowe will stay, with the others out of contract all going.

I can see us signing Andrew and maybe Smith as an option with a full pre season with us.

It’s going to be a fairly big overhaul this summer I think.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 12:09:33 pm by mushRTID »

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 18, 2019, 11:30:02 am by Chris Black come back »
Smith has sunk without trace. No idea what he has done but McCann clearly lost interest.

redarmy82

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 18, 2019, 11:49:16 am by redarmy82 »
I thought Marosi was out of contract?

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 18, 2019, 12:08:30 pm by Chris Black come back »
He is.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012