Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:37:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fancy writing for the fanzine?  (Read 1142 times)

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
Fancy writing for the fanzine?
« on April 24, 2018, 03:49:44 pm by VivaRovers »
An article I'd hoped to run in issue 94 has fallen through so looking for a bit of help to fill the empty space...

Memorable Memorabilia
Do you have a favourite piece of Rovers memorabilia? Could be anything... shirt, scarf, programme, something even more obscure. Reckon you could write up to 400 words about it in the next couple of days? If so let us know.

Female wanted for our Fan Panel
We've put together some questions to ask a group of Rovers fans on the season just gone. Got a few lads working on answers for us already, but it'd be good to get a female fan's view for it. So if you're a female fan and up for answering a few questions let us know.

I welcome other ideas/suggestions, but the above would be most welcome.

Reply below, or PM me if you can help.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
Re: Fancy writing for the fanzine?
« Reply #1 on April 24, 2018, 05:33:54 pm by VivaRovers »
UPDATE
We're good for the second one of these asks now, but would still really welcome someone to do us a memorabilia article, or an alternate piece.

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 25, 2018, 10:07:21 am by VivaRovers »
Just giving this a nudge as could really do with a guest article along the lines above if anyone fancies it.

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 25, 2018, 02:57:45 pm by VivaRovers »
I've managed to get both these things covered off now.

That said, should anyone wish to contribute for an issue next season, with either a piece about their first match, or on some memorable memorabilia then do please get in touch. We always need people for these features and always welcome new contributors. It's your fanzine after all.

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 25, 2018, 06:33:16 pm by Jimmydee »
You could fill a few paragraphs and mention the foodbank collection, it is on behalf of the Rovers supporters for local people in crisis.

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 26, 2018, 12:00:47 pm by VivaRovers »
Good shout Jimmy, although given this issue is out at the last home game of the season it'll probably be a bit late to promote it with any real effect.

We can definitely include something on it in the first issue of next season though assuming the collection is continuing onwards.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012