Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:27:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Danny Amos  (Read 2910 times)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Danny Amos
« on February 08, 2023, 08:51:36 pm by scawsby steve »
Scored the 3rd in Grimsby's 3-0 pumping of Luton to put them in the 5th round of the FA Cup.

I'm made up for him; he always comes over as a nice kid.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
Re: Danny Amos
« Reply #1 on February 08, 2023, 08:57:17 pm by sedwardsdrfc »
Put something similar on another thread. Great to see we’ve a few playing at or close to our level (even if we dropped a bit). Horton is a regular at Chesterfield as well as Mandeville.

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 09, 2023, 08:03:46 pm by Bailey Vickerage »
Put something similar on another thread. Great to see we’ve a few playing at or close to our level (even if we dropped a bit). Horton is a regular at Chesterfield as well as Mandeville.
At the time I thought we should’ve kept Horton, always looked good going forward and think he’d do well as a wing back. Don’t think McSheffrey wanted him tho after what was said in the gym towards the end of last season.

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 10, 2023, 08:25:55 am by Spud »
At the time I thought we should’ve kept Horton, always looked good going forward and think he’d do well as a wing back. Don’t think McSheffrey wanted him tho after what was said in the gym towards the end of last season.

What was said in the gym? I vaguely remember there being a story.
I liked Horton, not the finished article by any means but loved a tackle & a threat going forwards as you say.

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 10, 2023, 10:31:46 am by Bailey Vickerage »

I liked Horton, not the finished article by any means but loved a tackle & a threat going forwards as you say.
apparently a few of the players were joking about going down, Since that came out Horton never got in the squad.

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 10, 2023, 02:46:02 pm by Spud »

apparently a few of the players were joking about going down, Since that came out Horton never got in the squad.

Ah ok, cheers. Sounds like something that could have been sorted tbh, strange if we shoved him out of the door on that.

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 10, 2023, 03:35:32 pm by Bailey Vickerage »

Ah ok, cheers. Sounds like something that could have been sorted tbh, strange if we shoved him out of the door on that.
don’t think that will have been the only reason because 2 of the other lads who were apparently there was Josh Martin (McSheffrey said he wanted him back if possible) and Seaman, think it might have played a factor tho. Good to see Horton doing well at chesterfield tho.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 30, 2024, 02:50:18 pm by Chris Black come back »
Released by Grimsby Town. Now a free agent.

Northants Nomad

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 30, 2024, 04:15:16 pm by Northants Nomad »
Before anyone asks, no, he’s not worth a punt!

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 30, 2024, 04:23:45 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
Probably end up at York where he was on loan this season.

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 01, 2024, 08:08:50 pm by RoversInSpain »
He was great on Rovers IFollow commentaries.
Hope he gets sorted top lad.

Harrogate Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 02, 2024, 07:11:23 am by Harrogate Rover »
My York supporting mate says he'll not be surprised if Danny is a Minsterman next season. He seemed to be well liked by their fans.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012