Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 04:59:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Talk Your Way Out Of This One Johnson  (Read 80209 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Talk Your Way Out Of This One Johnson
« Reply #2040 on July 13, 2022, 07:29:18 pm by drfchound »
25465 I'm not not particularly interested in politics, i just like to talk about it forever ..........
If anyone wants to talk on here, there is little choice.
Hopefully that won’t last forever; someone might internally combust.

The politics in general is very secondary to me.
I find it fascinating how biased certain people are to their preferred Party and how indoctrinated they seem to be, to the point that they would vote for anyone who represented their lot.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2041 on July 13, 2022, 08:41:35 pm by belton rover »
25465 I'm not not particularly interested in politics, i just like to talk about it forever ..........

I find it fascinating how biased certain people are to their preferred Party and how indoctrinated they seem to be, to the point that they would vote for anyone who represented their lot.
I absolutely agree with that, Hound.
Politics should be secondary on a site like this. Dipping in every now and again. Unfortunately, it’s been morphed into a site where pretend politicians spout their political venom.
Such a shame this has been allowed to happen.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2042 on July 13, 2022, 08:49:26 pm by wilts rover »
You're a crap liar, hound. Wilts mentioned the father of her aborted child, not you. And straight after he did, you denied talking about her private life!

Let’s get this straight Wiggerly.
Yes, I know wilts mentioned the father of her unborn aborted child first.
I had no idea that that had happened so I couldn’t have mentioned it first.
My reference to her private life was about the aborted child which I considered to be literally that.
Pies has already quizzed me about it and I fully explained what I was referring to.
Read the thread again properly and you can see that.

I have had plenty of conversations on here with wilts and although we haven’t agreed on some things the chats have always been conducted in a civilised manner whereas whenever you get involved with one of my posts you come along with your high and mighty attitude and make any chance of a decent debate unlikely.

Feel free to come back and argue further about this if you like but I won’t be biting on your bait.
In all honesty I don’t give a flying f**k whether you believe me or not with regards to this.

I too enjoy our chats hound and even though we disagree on quite a lot will go so far as to admit you do sometimes make me stop and evaluate what I have said to see if it is right or needs correcting.

Healthy debate is good - whining and moaning for the sake it - what's the point - its just boring.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2043 on July 14, 2022, 08:49:19 am by SydneyRover »
The podcast is amusing this week .................

''The Guardian’s Marina Hyde joins John Harris and Rafael Behr to talk through the weird and wonderful in the contest so far''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/audio/2022/jul/14/marina-hyde-on-the-conservative-leadership-race-politics-weekly-uk

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2044 on July 15, 2022, 03:37:44 am by SydneyRover »

I would have thought your mind and hands were full as it is each day hound watching your dog/s take a shit and cleaning up, hehe

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #2045 on July 15, 2022, 07:31:18 am by drfchound »

I would have thought your mind and hands were full as it is each day hound watching your dog/s take a shit and cleaning up, hehe

You really do show your true colours sometimes Sydney.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2046 on July 15, 2022, 08:20:52 am by SydneyRover »
Houndy hound, you don't like banter? you've got to admit that you set the bar pretty low though aye? but thinking about it unlikely to admit to anything.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #2047 on July 15, 2022, 11:23:34 am by drfchound »
Houndy hound, you don't like banter? you've got to admit that you set the bar pretty low though aye? but thinking about it unlikely to admit to anything.

Keep digging your hole.
A truly horrible man.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2048 on July 15, 2022, 11:27:19 am by SydneyRover »

Keep digging your hole.
A truly horrible man.

houndy you silly billy, you don't like my politics, the way I present my politics, where I live, where I comment, what I comment on, the list is endless

Hound is innocent ............. free hound

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #2049 on July 15, 2022, 11:30:32 am by drfchound »

Keep digging your hole.
A truly horrible man.

houndy you silly billy, you don't like my politics, the way I present my politics, where I live, where I comment, what I comment on, the list is endless

Hound is innocent ............. free hound

You may not believe this Syd, but I agree with you …… on both counts.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2050 on July 15, 2022, 11:35:01 am by SydneyRover »
At least you have stopped being a peddant

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2051 on July 15, 2022, 11:54:38 am by belton rover »
At least you have stopped being a peddant

Part of me wants to think you cleverly spelled pedant deliberately incorrectly, thus opening up the door for a pedant to correct you.

I just can’t see it though.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #2052 on July 15, 2022, 11:55:55 am by drfchound »
We are ahead of his game.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2053 on July 15, 2022, 11:58:04 am by SydneyRover »
fabricant

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2054 on July 15, 2022, 12:11:10 pm by SydneyRover »
back on topic

''MPs on the Commons privileges committee will carry out a site visit in Downing Street, and are demanding No 10 hand over evidence, including WhatsApps, photos and diary entries, as they investigate whether Boris Johnson misled parliament over Partygate''

A bit late for all this, unless he's planning to hang around

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #2055 on July 15, 2022, 12:47:17 pm by Colemans Left Hook »

Sid I was looking for an "exit strategy" for all the $hite you talk and have just bought this item at your local Auction in Sydney so you can get rid of all the dog $hite you have on you shoes

Lot 1217: A Victorian cast iron boot scraper Width 30cm

Lawsons
July 14, 2022
Sydney, Australia

8-16 Moore Street LEICHHARDT, Sydney, Australia

You can collect it by arrangement

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2056 on July 15, 2022, 12:56:43 pm by SydneyRover »
Why thank you CLH, I'll get two so we can both have one

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #2057 on July 15, 2022, 04:16:12 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
Sydney

Have you seen the size of hounds dog

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2058 on July 18, 2022, 11:08:48 pm by SydneyRover »
And as he's still hanging around like a bad smell ..... from the confidence vote debate

''One of the most cutting remarks came from the Welsh Labour MP Kevin Brennan, who said it was unconventional for the government to be tabling its own vote of no confidence and for Johnson to speak at it. He added: “Only an unconventional man would like to speak at his own funeral.”''

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2059 on July 27, 2022, 01:10:58 am by SydneyRover »
''Boris Johnson has told MPs that no government business was discussed “as far as I am aware” when he met the former KGB agent Alexander Lebedev at an Italian palazzo without officials present when he was foreign secretary.

The prime minister admitted this month that he met the businessman in April 2018 after making a trip to a restored castle in Perugia owned by Evgeny Lebedev, Alexander’s son, for a weekend-long party after attending a Nato foreign ministers’ meeting in Brussels that discussed the security situation with Russia''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/26/boris-johnson-says-2018-lebedev-visit-was-in-line-with-security-protocols

It makes one wonder why he didn't say all this earlier if there was nothing innit, aye?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2060 on July 27, 2022, 09:07:01 am by ravenrover »
Also said it wasn't pre-arranged, huh?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2061 on July 27, 2022, 01:01:51 pm by wilts rover »
''Boris Johnson has told MPs that no government business was discussed “as far as I am aware” when he met the former KGB agent Alexander Lebedev at an Italian palazzo without officials present when he was foreign secretary.

The prime minister admitted this month that he met the businessman in April 2018 after making a trip to a restored castle in Perugia owned by Evgeny Lebedev, Alexander’s son, for a weekend-long party after attending a Nato foreign ministers’ meeting in Brussels that discussed the security situation with Russia''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/26/boris-johnson-says-2018-lebedev-visit-was-in-line-with-security-protocols

It makes one wonder why he didn't say all this earlier if there was nothing innit, aye?

'There is no such thing as a former KGB agent'

Badri Patarkatsishvili discussing Andrei Lugovoi (former KGB agent) as a suspect in the murder of Alexander Litvinenko & later reportedly used by Vladimir Putin

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/may/31/russia.uk

nightporter

• VSC Member
« Reply #2062 on July 27, 2022, 01:18:08 pm by nightporter »
a restored castle in Perugia owned by Evgeny Lebedev, Alexander’s son

That place is definitely wired up with cams and mics.  Just add a drunk Boris...

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #2063 on July 27, 2022, 03:11:52 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You can no more be a "former" KGB agent than you can be a "former" alcoholic. The fact that Foreign Secretary Johnson ran off to a "former" KGB Colonel's palace for a party weekend without a security detail, in the middle of a military attack on Britain by Russia is by far and away the biggest UK Govt security scandal since WWII.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2064 on August 24, 2022, 03:23:14 pm by SydneyRover »
Johnson SP IV is like a small child, repeats doing whatever he get a bit of praise for ......... and runs away screaming from problems.

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #2065 on August 27, 2022, 07:11:22 pm by Panda »
Johnson chucking cash at Ukrainians whilst ignoring his own people. At least he's had a good 2/3 months off.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2066 on August 27, 2022, 07:45:52 pm by SydneyRover »
Johnson chucking cash at Ukrainians whilst ignoring his own people. At least he's had a good 2/3 months off.

He could do both Panda, but that's not johnson is it? The bigger question is why he got to #10. If you ran a business and maybe you do, but if someone with his record applied for the CEO's position where his record had been on pubic display for years, would you hire him? to drag your company into the cesspit? plenty did, many that consider themselves committed lefties or far lefties that regard the working man as walking on holy ground accepted his resume and gave him the job. Go figure.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #2067 on August 27, 2022, 08:13:43 pm by danumdon »
Think the press like to call it call it star quality, this bloke managed to convince a sizable proportion of the electorate to vote for him and buy into his philosophy, You can kid some of the people some of the time ect,

Still for all his sins,lies,issues and kids, when he publishers his memoirs he will make a packet, not bad for a chancer.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2068 on August 28, 2022, 05:42:58 pm by ravenrover »
I see he's even getting headlines now talking about about his future on the Talks and book circuits

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #2069 on August 28, 2022, 05:55:31 pm by Panda »

Spot on. It's actually quite embarrassing. Those folk who say my dad voted labour and we're a labour family so i must also vote labour. Thick as the sludge on Cleethorpes beach. I can't entertain anyone who votes blindly through tradition.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012