Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:28:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Super6 reminder to enter ! Thats all it says (honestly) to save you looking  (Read 1255 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

nightporter

• VSC Member
Just checking.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Just checking.

PMSL !

Difficult this weekend though - which Teams have eyes elsewhere - which will play a full strength Team (Man U for a start will want to win something" and if Tottenham play a full side and Chelsea play half a Team how many will tehy get against Wycombe and Brentford ?

Its hard every week - this week IMPOSSIBLE ! (cue me winning the £250000 - humble pie etc)

Mike_F

• VSC Member
I've made a bold prediction of 3-0 to the favourite in each and every game.

Wonder what odds you'd get on that!

RedJ

• Forum Member
It does tell you at the end when you enter doesn't it? It does/did on the mobile app anyway.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
I've made a bold prediction of 3-0 to the favourite in each and every game.

Wonder what odds you'd get on that!

Well Mike (old mate - dont forget me if you win etc) I have run the Odds using Sky and an online Accumulator "Calculator" and the answer is ....

One Million and 91 thousand 9 humdred and ninety nine quid (for a Pound)

Thats £1,091,999 - but good luck anyway. Better do a combo bet and stick to a 10p Stake and you would still clean up but I will do that on William Hill and report back

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Right .... William Hill would pay "only" £970,199 to a Quid

However a Lucky 63 at 10p a Bet would cost you £6.30 but would net you £176,947 !!!!

Mike_F

• VSC Member
How's that work, DW? does it give you the doubles, trebles, fourfolds, fivefolds and sixfold effectively as separate bets? If so I'll have a dabble.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
From William Hill site :

Lucky 63

A Lucky 63 consists of 63 bets involving 6 selections in different events. The bet includes:

6 single bets, 15 double bets, 20 treble bets, 15 fourfold accumulator betsm, 6 fivefold accumulator bets &1 sixfold accumulator bet

Just one successful selection guarantees a return.

Consolation : Only 1 winner double the odds

Bonus : 5 winners 10% added to total returns. 6 winners 25% added to total returns

Mike_F

• VSC Member
I'm on it.

Also put the change in my account (a grand total of £2.70) on a 45-1 acca of all favourites to win and over 2.5 goals in the match so it covers 2-1, 3-0, 3-1 etc.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
I'm on it.

Also put the change in my account (a grand total of £2.70) on a 45-1 acca of all favourites to win and over 2.5 goals in the match so it covers 2-1, 3-0, 3-1 etc.

Good luck - see you soon I hope !

TinyPortal © 2005-2012