Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:22:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: ** PLEASE READ **  (Read 2870 times)

vietaff

• Forum Member
** PLEASE READ **
« on July 23, 2018, 10:03:26 pm by vietaff »
This Friday sees Sheff Utd Visit the KM, and hopefully a healthy crowd.
When you read the programme please take note that the matchball will be sponsored by Doncaster Lad and Rovers Fan Scott Richardson who will also lead the team out aged 28.
In one of the executive boxes his family and friends will be supporting him and his every move.

Sadly Scott has been told his battle against cancer is no longer feasible and he has been given weeks to live, and what he will do on Friday allows him to take in a Rovers game for potentially the last time but in an amazing way given the circumstances.

I’m asking for 2 things if possible and hopefully admin can allow this post to stand.

1. In the 28th minute a chant of ‘one Scott
Richo’ to be sang by as many fans as possible, let’s give the lad a memory he can take with him.

2. There will be buckets scattered around the ground which will be held by his friends, any loose change would be welcome, whatever is collated we will add to what’s been raised over the last week and passed to Scott’s partner to help her and their child over the next few months etc.

I appreciate you all reading the post. #RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Re: ** PLEASE READ **
« Reply #1 on July 23, 2018, 10:19:31 pm by Draytonian III »
Like me a lot of Rovers supporters won’t be at the match on Friday,is there anyway of giving to the collection

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 23, 2018, 10:26:11 pm by wilts rover »
Thank you Simon, powerful stuff. May I suggest you post this on Sheff U boards also.

vietaff

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 23, 2018, 10:26:32 pm by vietaff »
I’m looking at doing a go fund me so will post on here, thank you mate.

vietaff

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 23, 2018, 10:27:34 pm by vietaff »
Thank you Simon, powerful stuff. May I suggest you post this on Sheff U boards also.

I’m going to do just that, I have a few friends who are SU fans so will see if they can post it for me.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 24, 2018, 08:55:28 am by the vicar »
Very sad news we need to give him the resection he deserves

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 24, 2018, 09:05:34 am by tommy toes »
I can't go either so will donate to the fund page. My thoughts will be with Scott. So very sad.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 24, 2018, 03:49:35 pm by The Red Baron »
I saw something about him on Twitter. Very sad news indeed. I'm sure Rovers will make it a special day for Scott and his family.

vietaff

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 25, 2018, 04:09:23 pm by vietaff »
This Friday sees Sheff Utd Visit the KM, and hopefully a healthy crowd.
When you read the programme please take note that the matchball will be sponsored by Doncaster Lad and Rovers Fan Scott Richardson who will also lead the team out aged 28.
In one of the executive boxes his family and friends will be supporting him and his every move.

Sadly Scott has been told his battle against cancer is no longer feasible and he has been given weeks to live, and what he will do on Friday allows him to take in a Rovers game for potentially the last time but in an amazing way given the circumstances.

I’m asking for 2 things if possible and hopefully admin can allow this post to stand.

1. In the 28th minute a chant of ‘one Scott
Richo’ to be sang by as many fans as possible, let’s give the lad a memory he can take with him.

2. There will be buckets scattered around the ground which will be held by his friends, any loose change would be welcome, whatever is collated we will add to what’s been raised over the last week and passed to Scott’s partner to help her and their child over the next few months etc.

I appreciate you all reading the post. #RTID

For those who wish to donate, i want to put up the page for just giving, how do i get it to highlight on here to click into it ?? #Confused

Cheers

Spilsby Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 25, 2018, 04:57:28 pm by Spilsby Red »
This puts football on the back burner. Yes it’s our club and we want the best, however, the football family is widespread and support each other.
Very sad news, I hope he and his family have a great day. My son is 10, from being 1 he has had a life changing illness, he is taking in his first game tonight before his big surprise against Shrewsbury.
My son struggles daily at times to do the normal things in life for a long period.
My thoughts are with the family and friends.
Life is to short for some people.
Shame some people can’t support the team like they support other supporters.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 25, 2018, 05:24:45 pm by PDX_Rover »
Shared on Facebook.

vietaff

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 25, 2018, 08:54:54 pm by vietaff »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012