Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:46:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Get a f#$king Grip  (Read 1322 times)

bahrain rover

• Forum Member
Get a f#$king Grip
« on August 01, 2019, 11:06:05 am by bahrain rover »
Some of the posts and reactions on here are unreal. Its FOOTBALL its a game for Christ sake. Teams go up, teams go down. Players come in and they go out, same as managers, that's how it always has been and how it always will be. I understand there is passion in supporting the team. But in reality it is still only Football and a game at the end of day. Some on here treat is as life and death, I would hate for you to be faced with true life and death problems. To put this in to perspective, as I write this my nieces and nephews are attending school daily while listening to rockets being fired from helicopter gunships and mortar rounds being fired, while trying to extinguish rebel factions in surrounding countryside in Mindanao Southern Philippines. Yet they carry on as normal, while some on here lose the plot and the world is ending over a sodding game of FOOTBALL. Get a grip.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
Re: Get a f#$king Grip
« Reply #1 on August 01, 2019, 11:22:32 am by Alickismyhero »
                          Respect brother, respect, thats how I view football

I hope all goes well for you and your family.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 01, 2019, 11:29:13 am by since-1969 »
Some of the posts and reactions on here are unreal. Its FOOTBALL its a game for Christ sake. Teams go up, teams go down. Players come in and they go out, same as managers, that's how it always has been and how it always will be. I understand there is passion in supporting the team. But in reality it is still only Football and a game at the end of day. Some on here treat is as life and death, I would hate for you to be faced with true life and death problems. To put this in to perspective, as I write this my nieces and nephews are attending school daily while listening to rockets being fired from helicopter gunships and mortar rounds being fired, while trying to extinguish rebel factions in surrounding countryside in Mindanao Southern Philippines. Yet they carry on as normal, while some on here lose the plot and the world is ending over a sodding game of FOOTBALL. Get a grip.
Sounds like you’ve lost the plot man , this football “ Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that “ ( Bill Shankly )

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 01, 2019, 11:32:29 am by foxbat »
but it isn't though is it .

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 01, 2019, 11:32:49 am by the vicar »
A lot of people have complained about marquis and wanted him gone, now they have got what they have wanted we will see what will unfold as 25 goals a season won't come easy or cheap

bahrain rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 01, 2019, 11:35:21 am by bahrain rover »
1969, I haven't lost it, unfortunately its reality for some.

Alick, Thanks all will be fine, life goes on.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 01, 2019, 11:36:04 am by rtid88 »
Sounds like you’ve lost the plot man , this football “ Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that “ ( Bill Shankly )

I think its about time you moved along since-1969 and stopped wasting everyone's time with your drivel....

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 01, 2019, 11:37:22 am by PDX_Rover »
We’ve got innocent children in cages at the border over here, illegally. Seven have died. My son regularly does active shooter drills at school. He’s 8. We have organized crime in the White House.

Football is a passion for us all. Many of us have had a lifelong love affair with Rovers. At the end of the day... it’s just a game.

redarmy82

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 01, 2019, 11:43:10 am by redarmy82 »
We’ve got innocent children in cages at the border over here, illegally. Seven have died. My son regularly does active shooter drills at school. He’s 8. We have organized crime in the White House.

Football is a passion for us all. Many of us have had a lifelong love affair with Rovers. At the end of the day... it’s just a game.

Land of the free.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on August 01, 2019, 11:54:56 am by since-1969 »
Land of drivel or free speech or the right to follow any pointless football team that grips your imagination. RTiD

TinyPortal © 2005-2012