Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:03:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: I've had a dream  (Read 1433 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
I've had a dream
« on March 14, 2013, 04:55:55 pm by Bentley Bullet »
 I  was laying in bed when I reached across and run my hand along her shoulder. Then i tenderly moved my hand down her body, gently cupping the side of her breast, reaching behind her lower back, before running my hand back up the inside of her legs to her crotch. Then I stopped and moved back.

"Mmmm, that was really nice, but why did you stop?" she asked.

"Well, I've found the remote control now!" I said.

The wife then swiftly rolled over, turning her back on me and taking all the covers.

Next thing I must have dropped off because the dream began. Dead vivid it was. We were walking towards the Keepmoat for the match when we saw a bloke drinking from a ditch at the side of the road. I said  “Ey up cocker, tha dunt wanna be drinkin watta frum theer, its full o all sorts of shite."

The Bloke turned round, exposing a Portsmouth fc shirt with 'K*ts*n' on the back, and said: "I'm from darn sarf , can you speak clearer, and slower, I don't understand your stupid accents!”

I said : "if....you.... Use.... Two ....Hands....... You....
Wont.... Spill ....Any"

He climbed out of the ditch and said " I'll be honest with you, You'll beat us today. We were lucky last season here and won't get owt today without  the man who won it for us then. I said " Aye, you'll miss Mick Russell today.

Then the dream turned to the actual game. Portsmouth started lively but Rovers scored first through COPPINGER after 17 minutes. Almost immediately Rovers went two up through BROWN after great wing work from Coppinger (18 mins)

Rovers seemed to take their foot off the gas and Portsmouth came more into the game, pulling a goal back after a goal mouth scramble on 41 minutes. On the stroke of half time they drew level with the Rovers defence all over the place.

H.T.  Rovers 2  Portsmouth 2

Second half was end to end stuff and it looked like the game could go either way.  However it was the home side who broke the deadlock when PAYNTER volleyed a screamer into the top corner from 20 yards (77 mins)..

Portsmouth never recovered from  this and Rovers took the points.

Full time;  Rovers 3 Portsmouth 2
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 05:06:43 pm by Bentley Bullet »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: I've had a dream
« Reply #1 on March 14, 2013, 04:58:33 pm by RedJ »
I  was laying in bed when I reached across and run my hand along her shoulder. Then i tenderly moved my hand down her body, gently cupping the side of her breast, reaching behind her lower back, before running my hand back up the inside of her legs to her crotch. Then I stopped and moved back.

The wife then swiftly rolled over, turning her back on me and taking all the covers.

Next thing I must have dropped off because the dream began. Dead vivid it was. We were walking towards the Keepmoat for the match when we saw a bloke drinking from a ditch at the side of the road. I said  “Ey up cocker, tha dunt wanna be drinkin watta frum theer, its full o all sorts of shite."

The Bloke turned round, exposing a Portsmouth fc shirt with 'K*ts*n' on the back, and said: "I'm from darn sarf , can you speak clearer, and slower, I don't understand your stupid accents!”

Wont.... Spill ....Any"

He climbed out of the ditch and said " I'll be honest with you, You'll beat us today. We were lucky last season here and won't get owt today without  the man who won it for us then. I said " Aye, you'll miss Mick Russell today.

Then the dream turned to the actual game. Portsmouth started lively but Rovers scored first through COPPINGER after 17 minutes. Almost immediately Rovers went two up through BROWN after great wing work from Coppinger (18 mins)

Rovers seemed to take their foot off the gas and Portsmouth came more into the game, pulling a goal back after a goal mouth scramble on 41 minutes. On the stroke of half time they drew level with the Rovers defence all over the place.

Second half was end to end stuff and it looked like the game could go either way.  However it was the home side who broke the deadlock when PAYNTER volleyed a screamer into the top corner from 20 yards (77 mins)..

Full time;  Rovers 3 Carlisle 2

You been eating cheese before bed? :laugh:

drfcbenny625

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 14, 2013, 05:01:33 pm by drfcbenny625 »
So we were playing Pompey untill half time yet ended up beating Carlisle at full time?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 14, 2013, 05:07:32 pm by Bentley Bullet »
So we were playing Pompey untill half time yet ended up beating Carlisle at full time?

Bugger  :blush: (edited)

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 14, 2013, 06:06:07 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »

Wont.... Spill ....Any"

Full time;  Rovers 3 Portsmouth 2

:) brilliant as always

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 14, 2013, 07:05:37 pm by RoversAlias »
Amazing. Gave me a right laugh that Bentley, good stuff.

Loved RedJ's cheese remark too :lol:

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 14, 2013, 07:38:19 pm by RobTheRover »
I think he's been eating something far more pungent than cheese based on that 50 Shades opening paragraph.

gillinghamrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 14, 2013, 08:42:16 pm by gillinghamrover »
29-1 on sky bet 3-2 Donny

TinyPortal © 2005-2012