Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 02:56:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Parking at Scunthorpe  (Read 8875 times)

benaldo

• Forum Member
Re: Parking at Scunthorpe
« Reply #30 on March 16, 2013, 11:30:03 am by benaldo »
Could well be Filo.

As history stands, I had the "fine" (spurious and unenforceable or not) waived via a telephone call at the time by myself. I'm guessing having your car clamped and some big hairy bloke holding his hand out for £60 before he unlocks it is another matter entirely?

Anyhow, my advice to anyone parking near there is to avoid that TESCOS area completely unless they want to find themselves in the same legal hallucination as this thread.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Parking at Scunthorpe
« Reply #31 on March 16, 2013, 11:36:21 am by Filo »
Could well be Filo.

As history stands, I had the "fine" (spurious and unenforceable or not) waived via a telephone call at the time by myself. I'm guessing having your car clamped and some big hairy bloke holding his hand out for £60 before he unlocks it is another matter entirely?

Anyhow, my advice to anyone parking near there is to avoid that TESCOS area completely unless they want to find themselves in the same legal hallucination as this thread.

And there`s another mis conception, Wheel clamping by people or organisations other than the Police or Council is illegal and has been for some considerable time now

TinyPortal © 2005-2012