Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:08:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The BBC Get it Right Sometimes  (Read 1031 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
The BBC Get it Right Sometimes
« on October 28, 2014, 12:26:18 am by Sammy Chung was King »
''Weston-super-Mare get Prize FA Cup Tie'' 'Weston-super-Mare have been drawn at home to League One Doncaster Rovers'

Second bottom in the Conference South League,this is a potential Bonyonna Skin,i would rather they were a team doing well,it doesn't make sense but the shock's tend to be the teams struggling in their league's.
Good thing is as far as i am aware,we haven't played them before,hopefully our supporters give them a decent pay day,and also get through no matter how we do it.

It might not be pretty and just get through to the next round will do me,whatever Paul does don't underestimate them,they will have worked hard to get to this stage,make sure we have a good side out.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: The BBC Get it Right Sometimes
« Reply #1 on October 28, 2014, 12:30:47 am by BillyStubbsTears »
What the f**k are the BBC doing talking about Bonyonna Skins? What on earth have the suedeheads of the fair city of Bonyonna got to do with it? Are they coming to the match to chant "f**k the VSC"? Or are they going to get their cocks out and have a mass w**k in memory of Steve Uttley?

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Re: The BBC Get it Right Sometimes
« Reply #2 on October 28, 2014, 01:00:52 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Manager Mickey Bell ex Bristol city left back,i'm sure a few of you remember him,a good player,Notable player Clayton Fortune also ex City.
Last 10 Home games including some pre season LLLLLDWWLL,Beat Ebbsfleet 3-2 in this sequence,have improved massively from early season,where they got a few big defeats.

Lost narrowly to Exeter 0-1 and Plymouth 1-2 in pre season,Danger men are Ryan Bath 6 appearances 3 goals and Jamie Lucas 12 apps 6 goals,the left back Tom Jordan has chipped in with 3 goals in 12 appearances.
Currently second bottom but have improved a lot,beat Flackwell Heath 4-1 away and Witham Town 2-1 in the previous rounds to get here.
So have done it the hard way winning ties away from home,a side we should beat but need to be careful with.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012