Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 11:48:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rwanda policy  (Read 3852 times)

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
Re: Rwanda policy
« Reply #120 on May 05, 2024, 08:24:30 pm by Iberian Red »
Does anyone know what the Labour party policy is on illegal immigration?

Would love to know, just in case it changes for something else after the election!

Could you please enlighten me on what the current government have as a policy?

Whatever it is it's working perfectly.

No one particularly cares about the current government policy as they will very soon be toast.

What we all want to know is what the incoming government will have as a policy, and if its any good, people may just want to vote for it.

Who knows? they may just expand on what this government is attempting to do.

If you really were interested in this, you could read up on what Labour's policy is.

Why don't you? Instead of spouting your tired shite in here?

Looks to me like your rattled old lad, i wonder why that is.

Could it just be the realisation that the drone that is Starmer may just not quite have it all his own way as they were believing.

As stated by others I'd love to look up any Labour policy because if its not changing like the weather its a rare as rocking horse shit, could just be that it's all a busted flush but they will have to produce something to hold up to the electorate eventually, if they can ever make a decision.

Never mind BST, only a few more months to suffer for your sins, you never know it might just have been worth it.

Not rattled at all. I'm just fed up with presenting facts to you and having you ignore them. I figured if YOU actually do the work of looking for facts, it'd be good for you. How wrong I was.

You post may have had more gravitas if you were spouting your "facts" when they actually are facts.

As far as i'm aware Labour are yet to take power, when they do then your facts may actually become facts, that's if Starmer has the minerals to actually stick to any of any significance.

You never know he may just surprise us all.

How strange.

You appear to support a government that promised the world to the electorate and haven't delivered any of it,but criticise the opposition(with phrases like ginger gob) when they haven't had a chance.
It's like you're living in a wet dream.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on May 05, 2024, 08:52:12 pm by Sprotyrover »
I will ask again!
So can anybody tell me how little Rwanda population 12 million is kicking the Sh*t out of the Dem Rep of Congo Population 105 million!
Also how come the 2nd largest country by size in Africa can’t look after ‘refugees’ from a minor conflict near Rwanda I can’t see how Poor little Rwanda can fund an allegedly massive war next door! Somebody is taking the Pish!

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on May 05, 2024, 09:50:47 pm by Iberian Red »
I will ask again!
So can anybody tell me how little Rwanda population 12 million is kicking the Sh*t out of the Dem Rep of Congo Population 105 million!
Also how come the 2nd largest country by size in Africa can’t look after ‘refugees’ from a minor conflict near Rwanda I can’t see how Poor little Rwanda can fund an allegedly massive war next door! Somebody is taking the Pish!

Is that an echo parrot?

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on May 05, 2024, 10:24:07 pm by danumdon »
Does anyone know what the Labour party policy is on illegal immigration?

Would love to know, just in case it changes for something else after the election!

Could you please enlighten me on what the current government have as a policy?

Whatever it is it's working perfectly.

No one particularly cares about the current government policy as they will very soon be toast.

What we all want to know is what the incoming government will have as a policy, and if its any good, people may just want to vote for it.

Who knows? they may just expand on what this government is attempting to do.

If you really were interested in this, you could read up on what Labour's policy is.

Why don't you? Instead of spouting your tired shite in here?

Looks to me like your rattled old lad, i wonder why that is.

Could it just be the realisation that the drone that is Starmer may just not quite have it all his own way as they were believing.

As stated by others I'd love to look up any Labour policy because if its not changing like the weather its a rare as rocking horse shit, could just be that it's all a busted flush but they will have to produce something to hold up to the electorate eventually, if they can ever make a decision.

Never mind BST, only a few more months to suffer for your sins, you never know it might just have been worth it.

Not rattled at all. I'm just fed up with presenting facts to you and having you ignore them. I figured if YOU actually do the work of looking for facts, it'd be good for you. How wrong I was.

You post may have had more gravitas if you were spouting your "facts" when they actually are facts.

As far as i'm aware Labour are yet to take power, when they do then your facts may actually become facts, that's if Starmer has the minerals to actually stick to any of any significance.

You never know he may just surprise us all.

How strange.

You appear to support a government that promised the world to the electorate and haven't delivered any of it,but criticise the opposition(with phrases like ginger gob) when they haven't had a chance.
It's like you're living in a wet dream.

It seems you appear to not have a scooby, if you actually read anyone's posts before trolling them you would know that i haven't and don't support this government.

I'm criticising the opposition because they appear to me and many others as a clusless bunch of grifters who are thrashing about trying to find some sort of difference from this failed government but actually can never agree on anything unless it's to rehash some crap old policy that this government has already discarded.

For a party that's odds on to form the next government they have demonstrated nothing to make me think they will be making a difference bar possibly raiding taxpayers (just like the present government) for more money to waste. In fact it seems the only policy that they have yet to abandon is to ensure the squeezed middle  gets an additional tax burden to pay for all their commitments.

I don't know about anybody else but i'm sick of incompetent governments emptying my pay into their coffers. We've had plenty from a party that's supposed to be prudent with taxpayers money, so i dread to think about what Starmer and Reeves will do to people's taxes when they get the chance.

We don't know too much about what this Labour party's priorities are going to be because they don't know themselves, but one thing we will all know is that they will manage to squeeze more taxes off the working man, this will be a banker.

If the last 14 years have been awful let's just wait to see what these envious grifters can muster.

We can guarantee it won't be nice.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 10:27:46 pm by danumdon »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on May 05, 2024, 11:03:14 pm by wilts rover »
The refugee/migrant/deportee given £3000 of taxpapyers money & flown at taxpayers expense to Rwanda last week appears to have already disappeared:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1895779/rwanda-migrants-uk-hotel-empty

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on May 05, 2024, 11:12:01 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I will ask again!

This is a guerilla insurgency in DRC, part funded by Rwanda. I assume you know how asymmetric warfare can go?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #126 on May 05, 2024, 11:50:37 pm by Sprotyrover »
I will ask again!

This is a guerilla insurgency in DRC, part funded by Rwanda. I assume you know how asymmetric warfare can go?
So the person who asked the question? I assume they are a Tutsi and Linked to the M23 faction in conflict with the DRC in which case sending him to Rwanda is a completely safe option because he would be safe with his fellow Tutsi’s and if he isn’t a Tutsi WTF are we not deporting him back to his 99% safe vast homeland the DRC!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on May 06, 2024, 09:14:27 am by wilts rover »
I will ask again!

So the person who asked the question? I assume they are a Tutsi and Linked to the M23 faction in conflict with the DRC in which case sending him to Rwanda is a completely safe option because he would be safe with his fellow Tutsi’s and if he isn’t a Tutsi WTF are we not deporting him back to his 99% safe vast homeland the DRC!

Sproty making wild assumptions based on prejudice rather than fact.

What a surprise.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #128 on May 06, 2024, 11:13:44 am by Sprotyrover »
I will ask again!

Sproty making wild assumptions based on prejudice rather than fact.

What a surprise.
Wilts kindly explain your Post you seem to be alleging I am some sort of Bigot which I am not!
I am fed up of lefty Libertine posters on here ‘playing the ‘Race’ Card etc when somebody posts something they don’t agree with!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 11:16:31 am by Sprotyrover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #129 on May 07, 2024, 01:00:10 pm by SydneyRover »
F*cking hell, Rwandans are making their way to OZ now.

''Five men in custody after ‘unauthorised’ crossing into Australia through Torres Strait
Australian Border Force officers picked up the men, believed to be Rwandan nationals, on Saibai Island, near Papua New Guinea''

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/article/2024/may/07/australian-border-force-arrest-men-rwanda-saibai-island-torrest-strait-papua-new-guinea

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #130 on May 10, 2024, 05:48:07 pm by albie »
So the Rwanda policy is to be replaced by a focus on the criminal gangs under Labour then.

Good that the loony Rwanda scheme is to be discontinued, but the Labour proposal misses the "safe routes" that NGO's have been calling for.
https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/refugee-groups-accuse-starmer-doubling-down-tories-hostile-rhetoric-labour-leader
Maybe the important detail will follow on from the headline announcement bracketing asylum claims with terrorism!

Starmer gave no real discussion of providing safe routes and legal passage as the most effective tool to undermine the economy of the small boat crossings;
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1788869044872904704/pu/vid/avc1/720x720/wesj_sBmFylPqRxo.mp4?tag=12

Boats won't be stopped by "smashing the gangs", in the same way that the drug trade is not stopped by the "war on drugs".
More empty words from an empty suit!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012