Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 12:29:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fergie Time  (Read 1418 times)

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
Fergie Time
« on September 29, 2012, 09:18:08 pm by MachoMadness »
Just listened to Fergie's post match interview and fell about laughing. Complaining about FOUR minutes injury time, saying it's not enough and an "insult". Maybe he's gotten used to getting an extra 2-3 minutes added on for Fergie Time over the years, but it just strikes me as extreme sour grapes from the guy, even more so than usual. No doubt if Man U are in the lead in injury time next week he'll be tapping his watch and getting in the 4th officials' ear. Unbelievable hypocrisy.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: Fergie Time
« Reply #1 on September 29, 2012, 09:21:39 pm by RedJ »
I found it terribly ironic City won the title deep into injury time last season. Didn't he moan about that too?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 29, 2012, 09:28:18 pm by MachoMadness »
It wouldn't surprise me. Doubly ironic considering Man U won that Manchester derby 4-3 with a goal in like the 96th minute.

I know complaining about the refs is part of football these days but at least be consistent in your arguments so you don't look like a total d**khead.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 29, 2012, 09:30:28 pm by Viking Don »
TBF he IS consistent. He only ever argues when it goes against HIS team.

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 29, 2012, 09:31:34 pm by RTID75 »
gotten

Got?

Why use three letters when six will do? ;)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 29, 2012, 09:38:23 pm by mushRTID »
He's a moron, that's a fact.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 30, 2012, 12:23:57 am by MachoMadness »
Much as it pains me to ever say anything nice about Man U Vidic is one of the best CBs around at the minute. He's no Rob Jones though!

Speaking of Warnock, had to laugh about him singing Diouf's praises lately. Not bad for a sewer rat!

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 30, 2012, 08:16:02 am by roverstillidie91 »
i watched them against Galatasary and Liverpool. Barcelona and Ath Bilbao spring to mind too

to say they are such a great team... they struggle extremely against teams that are technically gifted, can keep the ball well and closes them down quickly

And they also concede ALOT of chances

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 30, 2012, 04:14:16 pm by MachoMadness »
I would say Chelsea are the team to watch out for this year, they remind me of Arsenal about 10 years back, nothing like the very solid but unremarkable teams since Mourinho took over. Man U seem very vulnerable this season. In which case, expect a lot more of these excuses! That was one of the reasons I liked SO'D so much, he was always philosophical in defeat, and when he had an excuse, you felt it was earned and he wasn't just whining.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012