Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 07:26:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Paying more getting less  (Read 1989 times)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Paying more getting less
« on August 10, 2017, 04:28:55 pm by the vicar »
FOR I FOLLOW compared to other seasons with Rovers player.  we got access to other clubs player but this season we only get our own club news and video content

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bobbymax

• VSC Member
Re: Paying more getting less
« Reply #1 on August 10, 2017, 05:14:05 pm by bobbymax »
FOR I FOLLOW compared to other seasons with Rovers player.  we got access to other clubs player but this season we only get our own club news and video content
Not a subscriber myself, but how long did it take you to find something negative about the new service?

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 10, 2017, 05:27:24 pm by graingrover »
I am much much happier as an expat  to get all OUR matches .I didn't realize UK subscribers were getting less .Would you pay £110 to get all Rovers games 2 days after the match ?If so pass it on through the club; you never know !

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 10, 2017, 05:47:12 pm by RedJ »
Not a subscriber myself, but how long did it take you to find something negative about the new service?

He's right though. Before, if you wanted to tune in to a random game because for whatever reason you had nothing better to do on a Tuesday or we weren't playing one weekend, you could. Now that isn't an option. Was sometimes interesting to see how the clubs around us were getting on as well.

Haven't used it yet this season (though I do subscribe) but I'd guess you also can't use the opposition commentary now when ours plays up if that's the case.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 10, 2017, 05:50:04 pm by Filo »

He's right though. Before, if you wanted to tune in to a random game because for whatever reason you had nothing better to do on a Tuesday or we weren't playing one weekend, you could. Now that isn't an option. Was sometimes interesting to see how the clubs around us were getting on as well.

Haven't used it yet this season (though I do subscribe) but I'd guess you also can't use the opposition commentary now when ours plays up if that's the case.

It was n't just a random game though was it?

When Roversplayer stopped working, which seemed to be a lot of the time, you could go to the opposing teams broadcast that always seemed to work impecably

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 10, 2017, 05:52:44 pm by not on facebook »
There was a pub in grimsby that was sending the chesterfield v grimsby town game live via the new system for ex pats.

No grass will grow under owners feet of that pub

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 10, 2017, 06:03:00 pm by RedJ »

It was n't just a random game though was it?

When Roversplayer stopped working, which seemed to be a lot of the time, you could go to the opposing teams broadcast that always seemed to work impecably
...yes, just like I mentioned in the second part of my post.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 10, 2017, 06:15:34 pm by the vicar »
I liked to listen to opposing team's managers before a game and after now that has been taken awaw

TinyPortal © 2005-2012