Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 01:47:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: South stand  (Read 2282 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
South stand
« on May 04, 2024, 06:59:09 am by Nudga »
Hearing it's already been sold out. Surely not? It's been blanked out on the ticket site since the match went up on there.
How many tickets have season ticket holders been able to buy?

I'm going down this morning hoping to get a ticket in there and also pick up my sons tickets for him.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Ian Nimmo

• Forum Member
Re: South stand
« Reply #1 on May 04, 2024, 07:22:57 am by Ian Nimmo »
The problem is that many ST holders have purchased tickets, and seats have already been reserved so these will be showing unavailable until Monday.
We purchased our 3 plus an additional seat, so we know there will be 3 seats blocked out that will become available on Monday morning.
If your ST,s are in the south stand and they are not showing, they will be reserved for you, so best to speak to ticket office.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 04, 2024, 07:26:31 am by Nudga »
Not a season ticket holder mate, I had the 10 match multi ticket.

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 04, 2024, 07:26:38 am by philsky »
Hearing it's already been sold out. Surely not? It's been blanked out on the ticket site since the match went up on there.
How many tickets have season ticket holders been able to buy?

I'm going down this morning hoping to get a ticket in there and also pick up my sons tickets for him.

Me and Andy ended up in the west stand corner for Barrow with stewards stopping any "accidental" drifting into the south stand. Frustrating tbh as we could see a decent number of spare seats but they were adamant.

Wasn't the same in with the hoy pollio.

Hope you're successful

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 04, 2024, 07:31:12 am by colincramb »
‘How many tickets have season ticket holders been able to buy?’

There is literally about 8 pages of comments on this topic already on this forum. Does it really need answering again? It’s also plastered all over social media, club emails and the website!

Ian Nimmo

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 04, 2024, 07:35:23 am by Ian Nimmo »
Nudga, if you want tickets in the south stand, my guess will be the seats reserved for st holders like us will be released on Monday, you could check what time they will be released.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 04, 2024, 07:36:30 am by Nudga »
‘How many tickets have season ticket holders been able to buy?’

There is literally about 8 pages of comments on this topic already on this forum. Does it really need answering again? It’s also plastered all over social media, club emails and the website!

Oooooooooo I am sorry. But still no mention on all those channels about it being sold out.
Maybe you could be a bit more helpful seeing as though you've seen every bit of info on every social media channel?

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 04, 2024, 07:51:32 am by colincramb »
Do you honestly not know how many tickets ST holders have been able to buy???

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 04, 2024, 07:53:51 am by philsky »
Nudga, if you want tickets in the south stand, my guess will be the seats reserved for st holders like us will be released on Monday, you could check what time they will be released.

Sounds about right. I cannot imagine every ST holder picking up their allocation. They'll be two with your name on them on Monday.

I'd wait as what the worse thing that could happen ? You'd end up somewhere else - which is the situation from now until Monday anyway.

Easier said that done tho.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 04, 2024, 08:03:20 am by Nudga »

Yeah, one!! But I'm seeing loads of comments saying "I bought 4 tickets" so that's why I'm questioning it.
Is that OK with you?????

Fal

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 04, 2024, 08:06:28 am by Fal »
Sorry lads, just sat here with my popcorn to watch colincramb vs nudga, worth a watch

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 04, 2024, 08:34:00 am by colincramb »
Sorry lads, just sat here with my popcorn to watch colincramb vs nudga, worth a watch

Haha was meant to be a crying face

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 04, 2024, 08:36:05 am by colincramb »

Yeah, one!! But I'm seeing loads of comments saying "I bought 4 tickets" so that's why I'm questioning it.
Is that OK with you?????

Well, 2 technically. But chill, all will be fine.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on May 04, 2024, 10:34:45 am by Nudga »

Is that OK with you?????

Well Colin, I've just queued up for an hour to get a ticket for the south stand being a member and that tickets are on sale today for members, but the south stand is still being reserved for season ticket holders over the weekend. This means I still have to wait until general sale for a south stand ticket.
Makes no sense giving season ticket holders 4 days and by the sounds of it, there won't be many south stand tickets left.
So no, I can't chill just yet. Can you not see the problem?

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 04, 2024, 10:43:56 am by donnievic »
It isn’t sold out,it’s all reserved till Monday for season ticket and maybe now multi ticket,any season ticket holder that bought extra ticket when they were allowed couldn’t get one for the south stand

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 04, 2024, 10:51:23 am by Nudga »
It isn’t sold out,it’s all reserved till Monday for season ticket and maybe now multi ticket,any season ticket holder that bought extra ticket when they were allowed couldn’t get one for the south stand
Read my post again Vic.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on May 04, 2024, 11:05:33 am by colincramb »

Is that OK with you?????

Well Colin, I've just queued up for an hour to get a ticket for the south stand being a member and that tickets are on sale today for members, but the south stand is still being reserved for season ticket holders over the weekend. This means I still have to wait until general sale for a south stand ticket.
Makes no sense giving season ticket holders 4 days and by the sounds of it, there won't be many south stand tickets left.

But you could (and can) easily buy a ticket elsewhere in the stadium. That’s my point. It really isn’t going to be a problem.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 04, 2024, 11:10:27 am by Copps is Magic »
Why don't you meet up behind the South stand and duke it out? Skin on skin?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on May 04, 2024, 11:10:43 am by Nudga »

Is that OK with you?????

But you could (and can) easily buy a ticket elsewhere in the stadium. That’s my point. It really isn’t going to be a problem.

But I don't really want to sit anywhere else.
I stand with a big group of lads my age who I have a good craic with.
I've stood on the south stand for years now. I don't like sitting in the east or west.
My problem is that I don't have 2nd priority over tickets for a stand that I bought my membership for.

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 04, 2024, 11:15:19 am by TonySoprano »

Is that OK with you?????

Mental how people still.think they need to queue!
Just buy online  :lol:

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on May 04, 2024, 11:19:06 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
If there was plenty of time for season members to claim their tickets, and possibly an option of plus one, why do folk find themselves queuing for long periods or waiting for the phone to be answered? Why do people who were not entitled to buy attempt to get around the system, or get more tickets than their plus one?

There's nowt so funny as folk but this can cause half the problems, particularly when false information is spread around social media.

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on May 04, 2024, 11:20:08 am by DRFC_AjA »

Is that OK with you?????

And if they gave season ticket holders one day less, the board would be full of season ticket holders complaining. It really is just free for all for a winge this ticket lark and just proves the club can't win

I went Barrow and bought a pint I should get more loyalty points than someone who didn't buy a pint, how dare the club, sack the board

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on May 04, 2024, 11:21:01 am by Nudga »

Is that OK with you?????

Bloody hell!! You can't buy online for south stand.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on May 04, 2024, 11:22:20 am by Nudga »

Is that OK with you?????

And if they gave season ticket holders one day less, the board would be full of season ticket holders complaining. It really is just free for all for a winge this ticket lark and just proves the club can't win

I went Barrow and bought a pint I should get more loyalty points than someone who didn't buy a pint, how dare the club, sack the board

Four days over my zero days. Yeah I'm just whinging.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on May 04, 2024, 11:34:57 am by DonnyOsmond »
I'm a South Stand season ticket holder but have bought for the West Stand. Mines currently reserved till Monday then will be free, I assume many others will be the same. If you want South Stand wait till Monday and there will probably be a load of tickets available.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on May 04, 2024, 11:37:40 am by Nudga »
There won't be loads available and Monday is general sale free for all.
Watch the online ticket system f**k up at 9.02am Monday.

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on May 04, 2024, 11:38:16 am by TonySoprano »

Is that OK with you?????

Because its reserved for season ticket holders. You could see that online, so you chanced it at the ticket office, and wasted your time

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on May 04, 2024, 11:42:37 am by Nudga »

Is that OK with you?????

Because its reserved for season ticket holders. You could see that online, so you chanced it at the ticket office, and wasted your time

Yeah, because it was advertised as members being able to buy on Saturday so I thought maybe they were selling them at the ticket office today.
So many people not getting the obvious problem here is troubling.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on May 04, 2024, 11:44:48 am by ravenrover »

Is that OK with you?????

So you qieued for an hour and came away with no tickets?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on May 04, 2024, 11:52:47 am by Nudga »

Is that OK with you?????

So you qieued for an hour and came away with no tickets?

I picked up my lads away ticket but I couldn't buy my home ticket for the south stand.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012