Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:20:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crewe Home Tickets  (Read 17856 times)

normal rules

• Forum Member
Re: Crewe Home Tickets
« Reply #30 on May 02, 2024, 10:36:59 am by normal rules »
My dad’s just left the TO. He said it’s chaos down there. Tracey said the ticketing system has been playing up which hasn’t helped. Some are saying south stand is sold out. I don’t think that’s accurate as all the season ticket holders that were in the SS for the season have been blocked out until Monday thereby creating the impression it’s sold out when it isn’t. Only when they go on general Sale will the accurate picture be known. That said, if every season ticket from the south stand buys two tickets, then it will
Sell out. Dad said there were people down there with 10 season tickets snapping tickets up for friends who couldn’t get down there this morning .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 02, 2024, 10:41:45 am by GazLaz »
It should just be online sales. No need for people to physically go to a ticket office in 2024. Please don’t reply “what about people that…”. People would manage in the same way they get someone to help them if they can’t get to the ticket office in person.

RoversDave

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on May 02, 2024, 10:42:34 am by RoversDave »
Just had fun getting mine online, didn't have the old gits price and eventually it appeared. Can't wait.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on May 02, 2024, 10:43:29 am by pib »
It should just be online sales. No need for people to physically go to a ticket office in 2024. Please don’t reply “what about people that…”. People would manage in the same way they get someone to help them if they can’t get to the ticket office in person.

That would make a lot of sense and would surely be a lot easier for the TO staff to manage.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on May 02, 2024, 10:45:23 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
It would be good if the club could do updates to keep fans informed and build momentum, IE SS has sold say 2856 tickets, 550 season tickets held not used or something like that.

Hopefully if STH are choosing different seats it releases their held ones.

jamesrover17

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on May 02, 2024, 10:47:35 am by jamesrover17 »

100%

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on May 02, 2024, 10:47:53 am by Mike_F »
I think that's the case. I couldn't add on my extras through the "reserved" section so I had to select random free seats for the ST holders and the "extras" through the normal "Home Tickets" link. That means I've got four seats reserved for ST holders and I've taken a further four so that I could do the add-ons. The reserved seats should go back on sale.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on May 02, 2024, 10:50:39 am by steve@dcfd »
I have got three tickets for south stand on line did not realise tickets had been reserved for three of us didn’t even know about that until I read this thread.

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on May 02, 2024, 10:54:22 am by Retdon1 »
It’s saying South stand sold out already. This can’t be true can it

KeithMyath

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on May 02, 2024, 10:55:06 am by KeithMyath »
Im using the reserved tickets and editing as our area is greyed out. We can buy more than 1 extra with our season tickets. If thats the case and more are doing this it will sell out in no time

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on May 02, 2024, 11:05:12 am by steve@dcfd »
It’s saying South stand sold out already. This can’t be true can it
Season ticket reserve seating will in that so no I don’t believe it’s sold out

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on May 02, 2024, 11:07:04 am by Scooter »
Just bought my tickets online. I’ve gone in the East Stand to avoid the drama and to ensure I have a ticket. E-tickets so no need to queue

I do need to go an collect my Crewe away tickets but don’t fancy being in a long queue with those waiting for home ones.
Anyone know if the ticket office is open at the weekend? I was planning on going tomorrow morning

KeithMyath

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on May 02, 2024, 11:07:29 am by KeithMyath »
Everyone, I have just bought 4 tickets using 1 reserved season Ticket. The system has obviously failed and everyone can fill their boots. I can even go back and add more. Not sure how this will get resolved but currently its a bit of a skip fire

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on May 02, 2024, 11:12:01 am by Campsall rover »
Still will not allow me to buy my reserved season tickets.
I have already purchased one next to ours but it says there is a problem next to my grandsons U 13 ticket. There is a red exclamation mark.
Really frustrating.
Technology hey when it goes wrong

ian1980

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on May 02, 2024, 11:17:09 am by ian1980 »
The queue at the ground is moving very, very slowly.

Really can’t understand why they haven’t opened the actual box office that has 5-6 windows to be sold from rather than using the club shop

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on May 02, 2024, 11:18:09 am by pib »
What a mess.

If we get to Wembley this could be carnage. Hopefully issues will be rectified and learnings implemented before then if it happens.

Pside

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on May 02, 2024, 11:18:42 am by Pside »
Absolute chaos. Got a feeling there will be some disappointed people. My advice, if you know anyone that wants/needs one, get them to get it now. Regardless of having a season ticket or not, it’s a free for all.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on May 02, 2024, 11:20:26 am by IDM »
There’ll be plenty of seats available at Wembley, and probably e-tickets anyway, QR codes on phone screens etc.  can’t really see it being a problem.

Let’s win the SF first!

KingKendrick

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on May 02, 2024, 11:22:18 am by KingKendrick »
Just been on the website and it let me select a seat in the dugout so I might be getting a game Friday night

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on May 02, 2024, 11:25:14 am by ravenrover »
Still will not allow me to buy my reserved season tickets.
I have already purchased one next to ours but it says there is a problem next to my grandsons U 13 ticket. There is a red exclamation mark.
Really frustrating.
Technology hey when it goes wrong
It will be down to pricing Camps you need to edit your tickets, get your season tickets from the drop down menu top right, click on drfc then click on reserved seats again depending on ages you might need to edit them

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on May 02, 2024, 11:25:36 am by colincramb »
Can’t even buy my own seat online - showing as sold! Just bought 2 elsewhere

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on May 02, 2024, 11:26:09 am by ravenrover »
See my post above

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on May 02, 2024, 11:27:01 am by ravenrover »
Gaz sorry but in my opinion that's b*llocks

KeithMyath

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on May 02, 2024, 11:28:59 am by KeithMyath »
Absolute chaos. Got a feeling there will be some disappointed people. My advice, if you know anyone that wants/needs one, get them to get it now. Regardless of having a season ticket or not, it’s a free for all.

Confirmed, even non season ticket holders can fill their boots. Oh dear

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on May 02, 2024, 11:31:13 am by The Red Baron »
Click DRFC in the top menu bar, then click 'Reserved Tickets'

DO NOT click Home Tickets

And yes, I have bought mine at about 08:45 this morning

Worked like a charm.  Thank you NN.

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on May 02, 2024, 11:32:02 am by DRFC_AjA »

100% correct. Online only it's 2024 not 1984. You'll still get that one who "but I only use the Internet on Mondays so this is an outrage" or "my caterpillar needs it's walk when they go on sale at 9am" but they'll do the same if they won the lottery find that one negative about it

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on May 02, 2024, 11:32:23 am by andy didcott »
What a mess.

Highland Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on May 02, 2024, 11:48:45 am by Highland Rover »

The +1 seats in the South Stand sold out sometime after 10 am , was in the queue att .
 Bit of a surprise so have had to switch to East Stand for my 2  tickets

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on May 02, 2024, 11:52:27 am by mushRTID »
I don’t mean to be too negative but is anyone surprised?

We are useless when a situation arises out of the ordinary.

It’s funny how “system errors” always seems to affect us more than anyone else on these occasions.

I too couldn’t add on my extras when buying this morning through the “reserved tickets” section. Frustrating.

roversontheup

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on May 02, 2024, 11:55:37 am by roversontheup »
I’ve just managed to buy my senior ST seat but only using PayPal. Got error message every time I tried using my credit card. Still won’t let me buy the 14-17 ST seat next to me. Tried ringing but no chance of getting through at present.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012