Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:52:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Would you believe it NIHR Statistics Group Conference 2022 Sheffield  (Read 364 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
I was thinking of all the registered users on this site (careful choice of words there) and how dedicated they can be - to muttering away on the "off Topic" threads instead of enjoying an "alleged" holiday with family including the missus etc. 

Whilst on holiday no more posting pointless stats arguing for the sake of it, "at a stroke" inventing "alleged" phantom friends to deflect issues . Basically stop being a "kitson"

We also thought we were getting a holiday !!!

Enjoy the fact that you have a passport when you are on holiday - yes i know all about having to go to court and swear your allegance to the Crown and get naturalised - it took someone I know over ten years after technically being stateless and arriving in the country on their mothers passport to become naturalised involving more than one country. But anyones  similar problems, is no reason to hate a government full stop - get alife and take a look at yourself.

Now for the interesting bit, flushed with cash after after Rovers "lazurus style recovery" against Shrewsbury I thought is there such a thing as a themed holiday for statisticians or people who's life seems to be revove around normal distribution curves etc ( ignoring the need to argue for arguments sake  - i haven't googled " argumentative holidays yet )

and eureka  my current magic touch  found a 2 Day NIHR Statistics Group Conference 2022 

and wait for it you would never guess where it is of all places in the UK   Bl00dy Sheffield

so why not book early (at £50 per day) and have a proper holiday.

travelling should not be a problem - 

https://statistics-group.nihr.ac.uk/event/nihr-statistics-group-conference-2022/

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Anybody?

Nope, me neither.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Too cryptic for me, and I love doing the Times crossword!

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
Is it not ‘GARBLE’ a new version of ‘WORDLE’?

normal rules

• Forum Member
Should be fun. Full of analists.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012