Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:59:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Proportional Representation  (Read 3297 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Proportional Representation
« Reply #60 on June 21, 2022, 12:46:49 pm by Donnywolf »
As a totally unrelated point .... The corruption of text in quotes .... See the examples above  .... Is making the posts even more unreadable

Can we fix it pls ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on June 21, 2022, 12:50:00 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Hear, hear. It's obviously something to do with quotation marks, at a guess some of this software is trying to use US ASCII codes instead of UK ASCII codes.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on June 21, 2022, 01:22:02 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
  Yes you can Syd, Hound was shown a post that had been changed buddy, and he knows it happened to the two of us, and probably a few more along the way.

Did someone change one of you posts to insert a racist diatribe in it?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on June 21, 2022, 06:17:54 pm by drfchound »
I guess you have to start being honest with yourself hound.

Haha.  Says the man who left the UK “because it is shit” but still can’t let go and feels the need to talk about it every day.
Look in the mirror.

There you go in your make believe world if you can show where I ever said that knock yourself out.

I have no idea whether you wrote it on here but there is more than me who heard you repeatedly saying stuff like that in the South Stand before you took off to your better life, but of course continued to talk about the UK every day.
Other posters on here have mentioned that you used that type of diatribe at matches.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on June 21, 2022, 06:21:08 pm by BobG »
That's hearsay Hound. Totally valueless in Court.

BobG

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on June 21, 2022, 06:21:46 pm by drfchound »
If you recall correctly I said at the time that I didn’t know how you did it so how the hell could I demonstrate what had happened.

And if you recall correctly I never asked how I was supposed to have done anything - because I know I never did anything. I repeatedly asked you to show me the post I made where I was supposed to have done what you claimed.

You never did. H

Because we both know I didn't do anything of the sort.

Well of course you aren’t going to admit what you did, and of course you are going to say you didn’t do anything.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on June 21, 2022, 06:22:47 pm by drfchound »

BobG

Bob, who said anything about Court.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on June 21, 2022, 06:32:43 pm by BobG »
But you are making personal accusations Hound....

Bob

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on June 21, 2022, 06:35:54 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
If you recall correctly I said at the time that I didn’t know how you did it so how the hell could I demonstrate what had happened.

And if you recall correctly I never asked how I was supposed to have done anything - because I know I never did anything. I repeatedly asked you to show me the post I made where I was supposed to have done what you claimed.

You never did. H

Well of course you aren’t going to admit what you did, and of course you are going to say you didn’t do anything.

Of course I'm going to say I didn't do what you allege  I did - whatever it was because you've never shown me or anybody else - that's what people who didn't do something do.

And of course you're going to carry on lying about it without a shred of evidence. Because there isn't any. Prove me wrong.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 06:38:40 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on June 21, 2022, 06:40:14 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

BobG

As Judge Judy says, if it ain't in court it doesn't exist. So where's this thing I'm supposed to have done? I've never seen it, all I get is 'you know'. Complete bullshit from the start.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on June 21, 2022, 06:51:10 pm by drfchound »

You never did. H

Of course I'm going to say I didn't do what you allege  I did - whatever it was because you've never shown me or anybody else - that's what people who didn't do something do.

And of course you're going to carry on lying about it without a shred of evidence. Because there isn't any. Prove me wrong.

I can’t prove you wrong because I don’t know how you did it, as I have explained all along.
I’m not lying either but I expect you to deny any wrong doing.
However, you know what you did and that is enough for me.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on June 21, 2022, 06:57:46 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

You never did. H

I can’t prove you wrong because I don’t know how you did it, as I have explained all along.

Did WHAT FFS??? You've never even told me THAT!! Of course I'll deny doing something that you won't tell me what it was. You're not even saying now, so everybody can see for themselves what a load of crap it is.

And you can shove your sanctimonoius 'you know what you did' up your rectum because you've never told so HOW can I know??

And you have the brass neck to continually pick at Sydney for never answering questions when you never answered this one. Ever. And you won't again now.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on June 21, 2022, 07:03:40 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
When he can't show you anything because it doesn't exist, he'll come out with 'you know when you did'.

Mystic Glyn knows all.

Except what I've supposed to have done that hound is accusing me of.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 07:07:07 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on June 21, 2022, 07:09:09 pm by drfchound »

You never did. H

Did WHAT FFS??? You've never even told me THAT!! Of course I'll deny doing something that you won't tell me what it was. You're not even saying now, so everybody can see for themselves what a load of crap it is.

And you can shove your sanctimonoius 'you know what you did' up your rectum because you've never told so HOW can I know??

And you have the brass neck to continually pick at Sydney for never answering questions when you never answered this one. Ever. And you won't again now.

Put the toys back in the pram boy.
I don’t think anyone gives a shit about our disagreement but I have told you previously what you did.
To quote you “we both know”.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on June 21, 2022, 07:15:15 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Put the toys back in the pram boy.
I don’t think anyone gives a shit about our disagreement but I have told you previously what you did.
To quote you “we both know”.

I think people will give a shit about knowing exactly what your true character is, especially when you throw crap at other forum users.

Thanks for quoting me, but next time use the full quote, eh? You don't want people knowing that true character by other means, do you?

Good of you to acknowledge that.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #75 on June 21, 2022, 07:17:45 pm by i_ateallthepies »
You don't need to know how something was done, to show the evidence that supports your allegation.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on June 21, 2022, 07:20:26 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
You don't need to know how something was done, to show the evidence that supports your allegation.

Exactly. Looks like people are interested, hound.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on June 21, 2022, 07:22:00 pm by Donnywolf »
Hear, hear. It's obviously something to do with quotation marks, at a guess some of this software is trying to use US ASCII codes instead of UK ASCII codes.

As a total techno dunce I cut and pasted some of the "offending text" so it would be right there for the Mods / Admin to see ....

.... and bugger me , when I posted it the gobbledygook turned back readable lol ... so I chopped it out

Give it a try ... Even more mystifying !

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on June 21, 2022, 07:22:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Feels like some serious gaslighting going on here.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on June 21, 2022, 07:23:34 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

As a total techno dunce I cut and pasted some of the "offending text" do it would be right there for the Mods / Admin to see ....

.... and bugger me , when I posted it the gobbledygook turned back readable lol ... so I chopped it out

It seems to confuse the ASCII when quoting. Were you doing that or just posting it without quoting?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on June 21, 2022, 07:25:38 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

True character etc.

And, if what selby says is true (which I severely doubt anyway) and he told hound I'd done something, and hound was so cretinous as to actually believe him no wonder he can't point to anything.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 07:28:09 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on June 21, 2022, 08:48:54 pm by Donnywolf »

As a total techno dunce I cut and pasted some of the "offending text" do it would be right there for the Mods / Admin to see ....

It seems to confuse the ASCII when quoting. Were you doing that or just posting it without quoting?

Hi again

Yes I posted reply #60 without any quoting but just after the words ... See the examples above .... I pasted in a copy of some of the duff text as an example

Then I posted it and the bugger was perfectly readable. So I then removed it again as it wasn't a very good example lol
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 08:51:39 pm by Donnywolf »

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #82 on June 21, 2022, 11:29:41 pm by selby »
  No Billy, you just assumed what you wanted to see. It suits your personality to see the worst in anyone that thinks your idea of utopia is wrong.
 And in this case you are way off centre buddy, that's why I just ignore the boring idea you have of me, Like wiping dog poo off my shoe you mean nothing to me, Just vent your spleen at me buddy its nothing, not even an irritating itch and keeps you off other peoples back, and might even give you a moment of feeling the important me that you seem to get off on.
  Unlike you Billy not liking me, I don't even dislike you,your not that high in my thoughts, your nothing an irrelevance to me

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on June 21, 2022, 11:36:02 pm by SydneyRover »

BobG

Bob, who said anything about Court.

Corbyn was talking about it till he received a ''substantial amount'' of money which he gave to charity

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #84 on June 22, 2022, 12:31:10 pm by belton rover »

That’s like Bogle pointing out that some League one strikers aren’t very good.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012