Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:41:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: As soon as it’s confirmed get rid  (Read 6060 times)

1-0 to the Doncaster

• Forum Member
As soon as it’s confirmed get rid
« on April 15, 2022, 06:01:36 pm by 1-0 to the Doncaster »
Can’t believe how little stick mcsheffery gets. Bit better today in parts.
That forward line has to be the worst ever.
Defence and keeper have been abysmal all year.
I’m afraid the excuses that it’s not my team don’t wash.
Clayton aside the players he’s brought in are garbage.
He doesn’t help himself by taking off the best player after 75mins! 
He now has a worse record than Wellens.
So obvious the players just don’t understand the structure formation and tactics.

Mcsheffery out!!
Joke of a club.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
Re: As soon as it’s confirmed get rid
« Reply #1 on April 15, 2022, 06:04:22 pm by Padge_DRFC »
It won't and isn't going to happen sadly.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 15, 2022, 06:05:56 pm by normal rules »
I could not work out Bostock being subbed?

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 15, 2022, 06:10:19 pm by GazLaz »
Do people not think we are improving? Improvement from where we were to being a functioning team was never going to be an overnight thing was it?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 15, 2022, 06:12:08 pm by dickos1 »
Do people not think we are improving? Improvement from where we were to being a functioning team was never going to be an overnight thing was it?

Exactly

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 15, 2022, 06:13:41 pm by Padge_DRFC »

If you've only watched today's game and nothing since he's took over in between then yes.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 15, 2022, 06:16:41 pm by Chris Black come back »
We’ve played a load of teams recently that either have nothing to play for or are bizarrely almost as bad as we are. The only side we have beaten is Crewe, who are so bad I am ashamed that we only managed to put two past them.

They’ve normalised losing. Another day, another loss. How was work dear, ok we lost again.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 15, 2022, 06:16:56 pm by since-1969 »
if yet another loss is a sign of progress , then relegation must be the panicle of our season !!!

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 15, 2022, 06:17:37 pm by GazLaz »

If you've only watched today's game and nothing since he's took over in between then yes.

We were ok at Wycombe, better at Crewe and possibly even better today in a lot of ways. We are improving, I’ve got rock solid numbers to prove it. Will we improve enough to get to where we need to be to have a good tilt at promotion next season? Who knows.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 15, 2022, 06:18:34 pm by GazLaz »
We’ve played a load of teams recently that either have nothing to play for or are bizarrely almost as bad as we are. The only side we have beaten is Crewe, who are so bad I am ashamed that we only managed to put two past them.

They’ve normalised losing. Another day, another loss. How was work dear, ok we lost again.

Crewe won today. We played ok against WW who are going for promotion. We are better than we were two months ago.

1-0 to the Doncaster

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 15, 2022, 06:19:58 pm by 1-0 to the Doncaster »
I got a letter from Reo Griffiths on Thursday thanking me for buying a season ticket.
He said he would try his best and would be a good player.
What a bloody liar

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 15, 2022, 06:26:01 pm by GazLaz »
I got a letter from Reo Griffiths on Thursday thanking me for buying a season ticket.
What a bloody liar

For f**ks sake. What planet are people on. The lads a Raw novice that’s started about 10 games in first team league football in his life.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 15, 2022, 06:31:20 pm by Padge_DRFC »
What a bloody liar

For f**ks sake. What planet are people on. The lads a Raw novice that’s started about 10 games in first team league football in his life.

One who's still not match fit sharp whatever you want to call it.

Won't see him bagging until next season week in week out.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 15, 2022, 06:37:18 pm by GazLaz »
What a bloody liar

One who's still not match fit sharp whatever you want to call it.

Won't see him bagging until next season week in week out.

I think he needs to work on his movement and his work rate could be a bit better. Definitely got potential though.

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 15, 2022, 06:47:54 pm by ChrisBx »

We were ok at Wycombe, better at Crewe and possibly even better today in a lot of ways. We are improving, I’ve got rock solid numbers to prove it. Will we improve enough to get to where we need to be to have a good tilt at promotion next season? Who knows.

Out of interest, whose data do you use?

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 15, 2022, 06:54:01 pm by Campsall rover »
Can’t believe some of the comments on here.

We played really well today. Only difference was the finishing.
They scored one more than us.

We really should have won that game. We had twice as many good chances as them at least.

If we had played with that intensity all season we wouldn’t be going down.

Avsuptem

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 15, 2022, 06:56:57 pm by Avsuptem »

We really should have won that game. We had twice as many good chances as them at least.

Me neither.
On another day we would have won that game, the football Gods were against us

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on April 15, 2022, 06:59:08 pm by Campsall rover »
Oh why was it a bad decision to take Bostock off. We had to win the game.
So he brought a striker on. Oh and in case some of you didn’t notice he scored a cracking goal.
Yes first one for us but it worked so how can you criticise GM when it worked.

There are some who have decided no matter what you are not having GM as manager.
Bad news for you, he is going to be manager next season. So give the guy a chance to build his own team and then judge him in 6/7 months time.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 15, 2022, 06:59:21 pm by scawsby steve »

We would if we conceded 2 poor goals every game.

You can have all the intensity in the world, Camps; it means nothing if you can't take chances, and can't defend for 90 minutes.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on April 15, 2022, 07:02:14 pm by Campsall rover »
What a bloody liar

Gaz there are some real numpties on this site. You and me are seeing it as it is. Some only see what they want to see.
Griffiths did well today. He has great potential and will do well next season in league 2 imo.
We do need another proven striker though.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 15, 2022, 07:04:43 pm by Campsall rover »

We would if we conceded 2 poor goals every game.

You can have all the intensity in the world, Camps; it means nothing if you can't take chances, and can't defend for 90 minutes.
Sorry SS if you can’t take any positives from today then I give up.

I am gutted after losing that. The lads gave it everything. We can’t ask for more than 100% effort and that’s what we got.
We are short of a goal scorer end of.   

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on April 15, 2022, 07:08:10 pm by GazLaz »

Out of interest, whose data do you use?

I work for a football data analytics company and one of the biggest football betting syndicates in the country.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on April 15, 2022, 07:08:57 pm by scawsby steve »
What a bloody liar

Gaz there are some real numpties on this site. You and me are seeing it as it is. Some only see what they want to see.
Griffiths did well today. He has great potential and will do well next season in league 2 imo.

Camps, you're slipping back into your old habit of throwing insults at people who have a different opinion to you. You and Gaz are no more knowledgeable on football than the rest of us.

This has been one of the most atrocious seasons in the entire history of DRFC. How you, Gaz, or anyone else can defend the club right now is beyond me.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on April 15, 2022, 07:15:02 pm by Draytonian III »

My thoughts exactly, but those around me thought the same , in fact if McSheffrey had been in charge from the start of the season we would not be getting relegated

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on April 15, 2022, 07:15:52 pm by GazLaz »
What a bloody liar

Camps, you're slipping back into your old habit of throwing insults at people who have a different opinion to you. You and Gaz are no more knowledgeable on football than the rest of us.

This has been one of the most atrocious seasons in the entire history of DRFC. How you, Gaz, or anyone else can defend the club right now is beyond me.

Can I buy the NFT of Scawsby’s reply please VSC.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on April 15, 2022, 07:18:54 pm by Campsall rover »
What a bloody liar

SS I am defending todays game.
If you don’t think that was a massive improvement then what was it ?

No I am not defending the season or the club on recruitment. It has been awful and I have said as much previously as you well know.
But there are some ridiculous comments being made about todays match.  I am entitled to have mine.

When we play rubbish I will say so, when we are good I will say so.
There are some who only want to see the negatives. 

Apart from scoring only one goal we looked like a proper football team today. I was proud to wear the shirt today.

As for the season as a whole it has been shocking.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 07:41:05 pm by Campsall rover »

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on April 15, 2022, 07:30:07 pm by Spud »
What a bloody liar

Do you not think he tried today?

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on April 15, 2022, 07:39:30 pm by Campsall rover »
What a bloody liar

Do you not think he tried today?
He ran his socks off. They all did.  Smith must be on something. Where does he get that engine from.
Shame some have blinkers on Spud.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on April 15, 2022, 07:42:27 pm by roversdude »
Yes we got beat, yes we are going down but we played well today and it gives hope for next season.
I’m having a day off from Rovers tomorrow, off to watch Rosso, might try and get a cheese and ham panicle whatever one of those are lol

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on April 15, 2022, 07:44:43 pm by scawsby steve »
What a bloody liar

Can I buy the NFT of Scawsby’s reply please VSC.

OK, you've got me. What does NFT mean?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012