Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:16:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Derby County vs Doncaster Rovers  (Read 2179 times)

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
Derby County vs Doncaster Rovers
« on December 26, 2010, 09:06:17 am by VivaRovers »
Match preview for this game now up on Viva Rovers.

I won't be making a match prediction as they only seem to end in tears... and no-one outsdie a soap wants tears at Christmas.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Re:Derby County vs Doncaster Rovers
« Reply #1 on December 26, 2010, 09:24:59 am by CusworthRovers »
I like Derby games and some good memories. The away win last season. The FA Cup loss was one of the poorest games I saw that season (was it actually last season), and the pitch was a shocker.

The best Derby memory and it is one of the greatest Rovers memories is that first day in the CCC. The feeling we had on that new dawn, the travelling, seeing this ground and the type of ground we will now be attending, and above all else the atmosphere. Even if we had lost heavily, nothing would have taken the atmosphere and singing away that day. Very much a 'we are Doncaster Rovers and you will know that name'. The win was merely the icing on the perfect day cake. What a day. Derby always holds a place in my heart for that Doncaster day there.

I digress slightly:

Team

............Sulli...............

SM........AL....SH.............JM

.........BS....MW..................

....JC...............JO...........

....................JH..............

........BS.........................

I thought Thomas was doubtful.

Rovers will win 1-2. Scorers are Billy and Hayts

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
Re:Derby County vs Doncaster Rovers
« Reply #2 on December 26, 2010, 10:32:36 am by Barmby Rover »
VivaRovers wrote:
Match preview for this game now up on Viva Rovers.

I won't be making a match prediction as they only seem to end in tears... and no-one outsdie a soap wants tears at Christmas.

Wimp!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care, ever the optimist. Rovers to win today, sorted out the blip of Leicester, fully firing (except Copps, I hear he has a virus) let's do the normal business on Derby. Derby 1 Rovers 3  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :P

TinyPortal © 2005-2012