Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:45:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Stadium car parking  (Read 1562 times)

donnyguy

• Forum Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

scorsby

• VSC Member
Re: Stadium car parking
« Reply #1 on May 01, 2024, 10:33:06 am by scorsby »
Will you be able to park in car park 2 to collect tickets from the box office for the crew game

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 01, 2024, 11:17:20 am by Filo »
Will you be able to park in car park 2 to collect tickets from the box office for the crew game

Buy online, much easier and get an e-ticket sent via email

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 01, 2024, 11:36:33 am by Jimmydee »
Yes, car park 2 is ok to collect your tickets, don’t use the perimeter road, it’s only a short walk. Or the other car parks.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on May 01, 2024, 12:52:06 pm by Donnywolf »

Just remind a Dumbo like me pls.

If I get 3 Tickets via E ticket do I forward the other 2 peoples Tickets via E mail to them in case for example I wasn't able to go due to illness or similar

Always collected up to now

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 01, 2024, 01:42:59 pm by deebee »
As I read that is says only people who park up against the stadium wall or outside of maked bays get a fine. Therefor parking in marked bays should be free from any payments.

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on May 01, 2024, 02:26:27 pm by Spud »

If I get 3 Tickets via E ticket do I forward the other 2 peoples Tickets via E mail to them in case for example I wasn't able to go due to illness or similar

Yes, you can send em via email or WhatsApp, or even fb messenger I think.

But yes lol

goalkick

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 01, 2024, 05:01:14 pm by goalkick »
Thought the camera gets you as you go through the gate,may be wrong keep getting different opinions from staff at the club.

jegger

« Reply #8 on May 01, 2024, 05:16:08 pm by jegger »
I use the Foundation Fitness Gym and was told by the staff as from Monday 29th had to log my registration no matter which Car Park I used and parking up against the stadium is a no no.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 01, 2024, 05:56:02 pm by idler »

Make sure that they only get printed once. I printed all of our e-tickets for the Everton tickets off and printed the same one off twice . I realised and printed the one off that I had missed but then had trouble scanning the ticket that was printed twice because I must have taken the second print out not the first. A harrowing 5 minutes.

donnyguy

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 02, 2024, 01:05:55 pm by donnyguy »
Supporters should note that the ANPR system covering Car Park 2 at the Eco-Power Stadium has been deactivated for the sales period for play-off tickets

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 02, 2024, 02:17:50 pm by Jenny »
I'm confused about the parking situation - I always thought car park 2 was free on non match days? Is that not the case anymore? My lad plays football on the 5 aside pitches so I park in there every saturday.

I have just gone on YourParking and it seems to suggest it is £2.50 - surely people are not going to pay £2.50 to collect tickets etc if ANPR is used?!

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on May 03, 2024, 10:08:00 am by bobbymax »
If using car park 2, go to the Soccer Centre and use the QR code in the window or the keypad inside. Don't use the QR code in the car parks as it charges you.
 In my opinion, this is a total over-reaction to the situation in the immediate vicinity of the stadium and it is going to cause ill-feeling when people start getting fined.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on May 03, 2024, 10:17:40 am by drfchound »
Why is the club having to take these measures?

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 03, 2024, 01:52:57 pm by 5minstogo »
Park where you want, ignore the "fine". No-one seems to care about dangerously positioned cars after matchdays.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on May 03, 2024, 02:18:32 pm by dknward2 »
Park where you want, ignore the "fine". No-one seems to care about dangerously positioned cars after matchdays.

Same for the car boot lot park on double yellow and half on the pavement

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on May 03, 2024, 02:54:19 pm by 5minstogo »

Same for the car boot lot park on double yellow and half on the pavement

I have at least seen those ticketed. Spoke to two police officers stood on the pavement next to cars stopped up on the kerb on double yellows outside the ground and there response was literally "Not my job". Amazing.

Plumbster

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 03, 2024, 02:58:50 pm by Plumbster »
I regularly point the dangerous parking out to the club in the post match surveys- crossing the road to the bus stop is an accident waiting to happen

TinyPortal © 2005-2012