Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 06:39:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bramall out  (Read 25000 times)

DRNaith

• VSC Member
Re: Bramall out
« Reply #30 on August 07, 2014, 12:40:44 pm by DRNaith »
Thats how I read it too, Gaz.  Can everyone please stop being quite so touchy?  Are you all on the blob or summat?

Because you read it differently?...hmm

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on August 07, 2014, 12:42:56 pm by IDM »

compared to the first one they gave him and compared to a lot of things

OK where are the actual figures for the supposed different budgets?  And what do you mean by "a lot of things"?

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on August 07, 2014, 12:49:55 pm by RobTheRover »
Thats how I read it too, Gaz.  Can everyone please stop being quite so touchy?  Are you all on the blob or summat?

Absolutely.  Classic written word v face to face/spoken word.  I often read back some of my emails at work I've sent and, despite writing them in what I thought was a quite friendly manner, I can come across as a right kitson.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on August 07, 2014, 12:52:58 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It will be interesting to see who the fans go for if we have a bad start or bad season. Will it be the board or the manager? None of it is helpfull at games though. The Keepmoat will become a place our own players won't want to play at if this starts to happen. None of us are happy with the budget cuts but we will still have our club.
I'd 'go for' the manager, but only on this forum. Why? Because he knows what he has to work with this season, if he doesn't feel he can do a job then he should let the board know as much now, just as SOD had the balls to do when he was presented with 'The Experiment'. He told the board that given the resources at his disposal, we were at best always going to be a yo-yo club between Championship & Lg1. The board didn't like what he was telling them & the rest is history.

So no excuses PD.
so why go for the manager his hands are tied with the shit budget

The budget is shit compared to what standard?

Come on then. Substantiate it.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on August 07, 2014, 12:56:02 pm by GazLaz »
I even put a little "emoticon" on the message to Filo to make sure I couldn't be pulled up by any bit picking plonkers (that is a dig by the way you can have that one 😉).

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on August 07, 2014, 12:56:13 pm by RobTheRover »
It will be interesting to see who the fans go for if we have a bad start or bad season. Will it be the board or the manager? None of it is helpfull at games though. The Keepmoat will become a place our own players won't want to play at if this starts to happen. None of us are happy with the budget cuts but we will still have our club.
I'd 'go for' the manager, but only on this forum. Why? Because he knows what he has to work with this season, if he doesn't feel he can do a job then he should let the board know as much now, just as SOD had the balls to do when he was presented with 'The Experiment'. He told the board that given the resources at his disposal, we were at best always going to be a yo-yo club between Championship & Lg1. The board didn't like what he was telling them & the rest is history.

So no excuses PD.
so why go for the manager his hands are tied with the shit budget

The budget is shit compared to what standard?

Come on then. Substantiate it.

He cant.

The budget hasnt changed from the one PD had in May (aside from a slight amendment which could become clear later in the year).

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on August 07, 2014, 12:56:40 pm by Filo »

Touchy aint the word mate, got pick pocketed the first night here, lost my wallet with all my cards in it and about 200-250 euro in it!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on August 07, 2014, 12:57:28 pm by RobTheRover »
Sorry to hear that, pal.  Hope it doesnt take the gloss of your hols.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on August 07, 2014, 01:19:47 pm by Filo »
Sorry to hear that, pal.  Hope it doesnt take the gloss of your hols.

I'm a HSBC Premier customer, you get free travel insurance with a premier account, they were brilliant and settled my claim on the first phone call to them, money I lost paid back direct into my bank account. We met up with relatives out here and they have their cards for back up, so all thats damaged really is my pride

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on August 07, 2014, 01:22:50 pm by RobTheRover »
Get a mousetrap for your shorts pocket next time....

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on August 07, 2014, 01:46:05 pm by Dagenham Rover »

Absolutely.  Classic written word v face to face/spoken word.  I often read back some of my emails at work I've sent and, despite writing them in what I thought was a quite friendly manner, I can come across as a right kitson.

post edited  :lol:

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on August 07, 2014, 05:30:50 pm by VivaRovers »
Norfolk, cast your mind back to January when given a rise of twitter users tweeting #DickovOut I asked on Twitter if anyone would like to give their reasons why in the next fanzine. Two people replied. one kindly sent us an article and the other was yourself who replied "More people want Bramall Out"

Fair enough, I said, as you'd been tweeting #BramallOut for some time up to that, perhaps you'd like to write 400 words or so explaining why you think Bramall should go, have a whole page to air your views, fill your boots. You replied as follows:
"Give it a couple of months when we know the impact and I will do so. Rather have more time to consider. Want to right a well rounded piece together once with hear current communication from current board."

So you wanted Bramall Out, but wanted more time to consider why it was you wanted Bramall Out.

A month later, when Rovers form improved you sent the fanzine another tweet: "You see, I was right to see what current owners had to say. Two sides to every story," which really cheered me up. I'd needed a good laugh.

i see on another thread you're demanding the VSC be less political whilst also pushing for a place back on the board. You're fast approaching self-parody Norfolk, that is if you're not there already.

So, we seem to have come in a circle again, and so, I'll offer you the same option again. You're welcome to have a page in the next fanzine to expand on your views as to why you want Bramall Out, why you think he should go, what you feel the right alternative is and so forth. And we'll print a counter argument next to it for balance.

The 'zine goes off to the printers at the start of next week, so if you can put it together by Sunday that'd be grand. Look forward to seeing what you've got.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on August 07, 2014, 05:33:00 pm by IDM »
Norfolk, cast your mind back to January when given a rise of twitter users tweeting #DickovOut I asked on Twitter if anyone would like to give their reasons why in the next fanzine. Two people replied. one kindly sent us an article and the other was yourself who replied "More people want Bramall Out"

Fair enough, I said, as you'd been tweeting #BramallOut for some time up to that, perhaps you'd like to write 400 words or so explaining why you think Bramall should go, have a whole page to air your views, fill your boots. You replied as follows:
"Give it a couple of months when we know the impact and I will do so. Rather have more time to consider. Want to right a well rounded piece together once with hear current communication from current board."

So you wanted Bramall Out, but wanted more time to consider why it was you wanted Bramall Out.

A month later, when Rovers form improved you sent the fanzine another tweet: "You see, I was right to see what current owners had to say. Two sides to every story," which really cheered me up. I'd needed a good laugh.

i see on another thread you're demanding the VSC be less political whilst also pushing for a place back on the board. You're fast approaching self-parody Norfolk, that is if you're not there already.

So, we seem to have come in a circle again, and so, I'll offer you the same option again. You're welcome to have a page in the next fanzine to expand on your views as to why you want Bramall Out, why you think he should go, what you feel the right alternative is and so forth. And we'll print a counter argument next to it for balance.

The 'zine goes off to the printers at the start of next week, so if you can put it together by Sunday that'd be grand. Look forward to seeing what you've got.

Let me know if this goes in, 'cos I'll probably buy the issue...

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on August 07, 2014, 05:39:05 pm by mushRTID »

Let me know if this goes in, 'cos I'll probably buy the issue...

looking forward to this also. Can someone find Norfolk that pen?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on August 07, 2014, 05:40:01 pm by wilts rover »
Protest at first game?

to be replaced with what/whom? You?

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on August 07, 2014, 06:37:09 pm by RTID75 »
Norfolk,  do us and the club a massive favour and start supporting Chelsea.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on August 07, 2014, 06:39:21 pm by Sad-Rovers »
Bramall out

I'm always the first to defend your right to a differing opinion but if TB left who do you propose would jump in and plug our losses?  :s

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on August 07, 2014, 06:45:38 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Bramall out

I'm always the first to defend your right to a differing opinion but if TB left who do you propose would jump in and plug our losses?  :s

Neil don't start putting up sensible posts otherwise I will think the planets flipped in its axis.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on August 07, 2014, 06:49:01 pm by Sad-Rovers »
Bramall out

Neil don't start putting up sensible posts otherwise I will think the planets flipped in its axis.

My posts are (almost) always sensible DVR, it's just that I sit on the other side of the great JR / KM2 divide than you. All seems a little academic now though.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on August 07, 2014, 07:27:59 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Bramall out

My posts are (almost) always sensible DVR, it's just that I sit on the other side of the great JR / KM2 divide than you. All seems a little academic now though.

My post was tongue in cheek to be fair and you have absolutely know idea where i stand acedemic or not.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on August 07, 2014, 07:31:42 pm by Sad-Rovers »
Bramall out

My post was tongue in cheek to be fair and you have absolutely know idea where i stand acedemic or not.

There you go, a non sensible post for you.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on August 07, 2014, 07:35:27 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Cheers, faith restored the balance of the universe and planets realigned and you can put the nail varnish away  :P

Tiddysdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on August 07, 2014, 08:04:37 pm by Tiddysdad »
I'd Like to get him out
out on the pitch and give him a great round of applause
Get real Norf.

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on August 08, 2014, 07:10:07 am by Muttley »
Looks like it's just me and thi, Nobby.

If you make the banner, I'll fetch the megaphone.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on August 08, 2014, 08:56:24 am by wing commander »
  Yep you two go for it......I've grown far too many tomatoes this year and don't know what to do with them...Let me know were your planning it so I can set up a little stall next to you...I'm thinking I will sell out very quickly and you two wont be short of ingredients to make plenty of soup....

Everyone is entitled to there opinion...Mine Norfolf is that you share the intelligence levels of a single cell amoeba....

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on August 08, 2014, 09:34:18 am by DearneValleyRover »
WC not really fair on the Amoeba, it hasn't done anything wrong.

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on August 08, 2014, 09:37:52 am by DonnyNoel »
WC not really fair on the Amoeba, it hasn't done anything wrong.

He didn't look great when we brought him on against Wolves that time and gave away the free kick that cost us the game.... ;)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on August 08, 2014, 09:47:24 am by Not Now Kato »

Everyone is entitled to there opinion...Mine Norfolf is that you share the intelligence levels of a single cell amoeba....

Oh come on WC, please, be fair.  Norfolk isn't as bright as that.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on August 08, 2014, 09:53:47 am by IDM »
Protest at first game?

Seriously Norfolk, despite some of the replies on here, are you going to follow up your OP?  You lit the blue touch paper and walked away???

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on August 08, 2014, 10:28:21 am by Colin C No.3 »
Protest at first game?

Seriously Norfolk, despite some of the replies on here, are you going to follow up your OP?  You lit the blue touch paper and walked away???
Which is his trademark. I imagine him wallowing in self gratification at the number of posters he has managed 'to swell' his OP, an OP that would be better scrawled on the back of a sheet of IZAL paper....along with the rest of his utterings.

So here's an idea, let's not give him the satisfaction in future, just bite yer lip & leave him with zero responses. Even a thick t*at like him will eventually get the picture.

No need for him to go support Chelsea if we all send him on permanent loan to Coventry.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012