Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 12:40:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: QPR: The Four Year Plan?  (Read 1514 times)

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
QPR: The Four Year Plan?
« on March 05, 2012, 01:06:47 am by Mr1Croft »
Anyone catch this 90 minute 'documentary' on BB2 after MOTD2?

Was a real interesting insight into the inside of QPR from 2007-2011.

Some of the things Flavio comes out with is hilarious: \"This coach [Sousa] is a f*cking idiot, why do i attract the idiots?\"

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
Re: QPR: The Four Year Plan?
« Reply #1 on March 05, 2012, 06:53:25 am by Chris Black come back »
I remember that JR was absolutely scathing about Briatore when he came to Keepmoat. Class A wazak apparently.

JRutherford15

« Reply #2 on March 05, 2012, 08:36:47 am by JRutherford15 »
i watched this, flavio briatore basically picked the team! the stuff he said about some on the players was hilarious!

Surrey Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 05, 2012, 10:32:06 am by Surrey Rover »
It said everything for the state of the game in this country, the future is not bright..

fudgepacker

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 05, 2012, 08:50:22 pm by fudgepacker »
The best one was when he was watching the reserve game and he said that the goalkeeper was shite and needed selling!!

Interesting insight and at the beginning when it wasn't going their way the fans turned on them and wanted them out. 3 years later they are in the premiership. As I watched it I just kept thinking that's us this season. Our fans disagree with what we are trying to do but we have a 2 year plan if you listen to McKay, hopefully it's the same end result.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 05, 2012, 09:00:21 pm by dickos1 »
Ikeme was playing for them at that point as well.

pubteam

« Reply #6 on March 05, 2012, 09:55:35 pm by pubteam »
Briatore and that Gianni Paladini (former chairman) came across as a right pair of tools.

I didn't understand at the time why they were going through so many managers, but now I know. Every defeat was instantly blamed on the manager in question, despite them cutting £2m from the player wage bill and loaning their top scorer to Forest.

Plus, Briatore was pretty much picking the team. At one point, it showed them discussing plans for how they were going to communicate with the manager during the game without being noticed by supporters. I think it turned out they would send a text to the physio and he would pass the message on, and the manager would make the substitution that Briatore wanted. Absolute joke.

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 05, 2012, 10:27:05 pm by vaya »
Next thing you know he'll have been faxing in inspiring messages from the Isle of Man.

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #8 on March 06, 2012, 12:11:35 am by Rovin Reporter »
What was noticeable was our success in the Championship under SOD and how we lost the plot just like flavio
I only hope JR doesn't look back with a tear in his eye. Roll on Tuesday 2-0 to us my money says .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012