Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 12:17:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Game off  (Read 12814 times)

donnievic

• Forum Member
Re: Game off
« Reply #120 on March 12, 2013, 07:44:29 pm by donnievic »
And like has been said there isn't a big stand around the lake that stops sun getting to it

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on March 12, 2013, 07:55:03 pm by MachoMadness »
At least we get to see Barca on the telly. Messi just scored with a finish Paul Heffernan would be proud of.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on March 12, 2013, 11:44:26 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
The Game was off -FACT-We need to time to get influential players back from injury-FACT=Winners US/ I thank you!! :clapping:

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on March 12, 2013, 11:47:38 pm by jonnydog »
Was the game off tonight like?? :lol:

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on March 13, 2013, 12:03:17 am by Sammy Chung was King »
You must have missed it on the news jonny :whistle:,no hang on none of the news stations puts us on unless we've lost,it's done us a favour on the playing front extra days to get players fit,at least it was called off pretty quick,and hopefully not too many people travelled and wasted their time.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on March 13, 2013, 12:32:42 am by jonnydog »
I'm surprised there's not been more mention of it on here :coat:

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on March 13, 2013, 01:47:05 am by RobTheRover »
If you knew how much it costs the club to postpone a game on the day it should be played none of you would subscribe to the conspiracy theory. Rearranged games never draw the same crowd, nor do they attract the same people who pay for hospitality, or sponsors, or advertisers. The programme which has already been produced doesn't sell the same, extra costs are incurred by having to stand down all the match day staff, the ball boys, the mascots etc etc etc. The list is endless.

Well if this is the case SM i think someone is not doing their job. This game should have been playable tonight.

But that's your opinion, which unfortunately doesn't fit the facts.

I think you will find thats not just my opinion. But you're right we dont have access to all of the facts that you obviously have.

But Martin has given you all the facts, so you do have access.  You are just choosing to ignore them because they dont fit your theory of why the game could have gone ahead.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on March 13, 2013, 01:53:38 pm by steve@dcfd »
Temperature rising to 7 degrees in the day by Friday. But I hope we will ensure the frozen patches, which are not open to sun light, are planned to be in order for Saturday. We do not want this game cancelled.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012