Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 06:43:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Well  (Read 1414 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Well
« on April 20, 2013, 07:11:37 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
If we can't get a draw against the shower of dog shite that I've just watched when we play them next week, we really don't deserve to get promoted.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
Re: Well
« Reply #1 on April 20, 2013, 07:13:14 pm by Donnyjim »
After today, personally I don't.

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 20, 2013, 07:14:18 pm by ScillyRover »
If we can't get a draw against the shower of dog shite that I've just watched when we play them next week, we really don't deserve to get promoted.
Brentford looked well below average.... it's still in our hands.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 20, 2013, 07:17:19 pm by PDX_Rover »
I feel sure we will do it. But f**king hell.... over a 46 game season... tight as a gnat's chuff.

Lipsy

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 20, 2013, 07:20:34 pm by Lipsy »
Haven't the monkey hangers been boringly consistent at home (and I'm working from memory here), but since we beat them they've only lost one other time - the rest have all been draws... I am sure I looked it over the other night, but I was in the pub/I could be making it up.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 20, 2013, 07:23:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
f**king hell Jim, have you put your knackers in a pickle jar or summat? Are you a man or a blabbing bairn?

And the same to all the Suicidal Sids on here tonight. If this team has shown anything this season, it has been resilience and the ability to confound expectations. I expect no less next Satdi. And I'd be grateful if anyone with moans to ejaculate would keep them bottled up.

Moan free zone for 166 hours. 

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 20, 2013, 07:27:12 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
And the same to all the Suicidal Sids on here tonight. If this team has shown anything this season, it has been resilience and the ability to confound expectations. I expect no less next Satdi. And I'd be grateful if anyone with moans to ejaculate would keep them bottled up.

Moan free zone for 166 hours. 

Well said. There's only one way from here to next week  :scarf:  :boxing:  :scarf:

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 20, 2013, 07:30:23 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Positives from today:

1: We are where we were this morning - thinking we needed a draw at Brentford to go up

2: Brentford didn't look great and one of their key defenders will still be missing

3: Syers and Quinn and maybe even Griffin might be available

4: Get Philsky there....................

Lipsy

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 20, 2013, 07:32:55 pm by Lipsy »
Giower, I looked that up on't me phone in't pub the other night, just in case we bottled it today (which, given our propensity to make it as tough as possible was entirely possible. And so it proved).

Knackers firmly where they belong, I thank-you-very-much. It's perfectly fine to feel a tad peeved and to express this. We go again, etc.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012