Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:59:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Draw a line  (Read 1586 times)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Draw a line
« on April 21, 2013, 01:54:27 am by MrFrost »
We need a result at Brentford.
We are going to do it

Come on you reds

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Viking Don

• VSC Member
Re: Draw a line
« Reply #1 on April 21, 2013, 02:02:40 am by Viking Don »
Hope so and if we do I hope Sheff U win the playoffs, probably in the minority here but the more derby games the better as far as revenue is concerned.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 21, 2013, 04:24:10 am by PDX_Rover »
Agree. It's automatic or playoffs - down to the players and management now. I feel confident.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2013, 09:56:32 am by RobTheRover »
Agree. It's automatic or playoffs - down to the players and management now. I feel confident.

I'd have snatched your hand off for that preseason.

bigbadjack

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 21, 2013, 10:00:26 am by bigbadjack »
Agreed pre season this is a massive achievement, but now we have got this far, with our noses almost touching the finish line, I would be very dissappointed if we didnt go up!!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 21, 2013, 10:06:24 am by BillyStubbsTears »
If you truly are a football fan, you yearn for days like next Saturday. These are the days where every emotion is heightened and the memories are seared into your brain. These are the matches that matter. These are the matches where history and legends are made.

Andy Warrington's save at Chester.
Franny's moment
Coppinger's hat-trick.
Hayter's header.

Saturday is going to be one of those days.

The Sky-addled bell ends who support Man Utd from their fetid sofas and think that them winning the League by 20 points is what football is all about know f**k all about football.

bigbadjack

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 21, 2013, 10:08:15 am by bigbadjack »
I'm gutted I can't find any public house to wet my whistle and listen to the game

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 21, 2013, 10:14:48 am by RobTheRover »
Rovers player on phone,  earphones in,  any pub you like.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 21, 2013, 11:53:09 am by RedJ »
If you truly are a football fan, you yearn for days like next Saturday. These are the days where every emotion is heightened and the memories are seared into your brain. These are the matches that matter. These are the matches where history and legends are made.

Franny's moment
Coppinger's hat-trick.
Hayter's header.

The Sky-addled bell ends who support Man Utd from their fetid sofas and think that them winning the League by 20 points is what football is all about know f**k all about football.

Here's one for ya - imagine the reaction to hearing Tranmere are holding or even beating Bournemouth.

Yes, I'm clutching at straws, but it isn't absolutely impossible. Plus, as is said elsewhere, the form book is out the window on final day.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 21, 2013, 11:58:32 am by MrFrost »

Franny's moment
Coppinger's hat-trick.
Hayter's header.

The Sky-addled bell ends who support Man Utd from their fetid sofas and think that them winning the League by 20 points is what football is all about know f*** all about football.

Here's one for ya - imagine the reaction to hearing Tranmere are holding or even beating Bournemouth.

Yes, I'm clutching at straws, but it isn't absolutely impossible. Plus, as is said elsewhere, the form book is out the window on final day.

The Bournemouth game is irrelevant.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on April 21, 2013, 12:01:51 pm by dickos1 »
He means for the title, agreed that's not a concern.. Only if we're winning

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 21, 2013, 12:12:57 pm by RedJ »
Yes, I mean for the title.

As I said there, clutching at straws. But I thought that sentiment went well with what BST was saying.

VisitingPie

« Reply #12 on April 21, 2013, 01:03:10 pm by VisitingPie »

Franny's moment
Coppinger's hat-trick.
Hayter's header.

The Sky-addled bell ends who support Man Utd from their fetid sofas and think that them winning the League by 20 points is what football is all about know f*** all about football.

That is a great post.  :thumbsup:  Give me a Notts team full of grafters with the odd bit of flair where you fight for success, any day, over the plastic premiership where it doesn't matter how good your team is it's not possible to compete with the Manc clubs.

We actually know how you feel losing the penultimate game, as last season it was Bury who did this to us at the same time of the season, and we missed out on the playoffs on goal difference.  I wish you all the best for next week.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012