Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 01:23:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Well  (Read 3839 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Well
« Reply #30 on January 19, 2020, 10:00:45 am by ravenrover »
Forget the past the future is vague as a  Brexit commercial . Invest or sell if DRFC is to grow .

You’re taking the piss now
No the board are . In about months time or so you will like me be receiving a letter asking you take advantage of early bird discounts for 20/21 . Just remember that they’ve cut investment by half this year and sold over £2m worth the talent and re-invested none of it .
Do we take it then that you will not be re-newing your Season Ticket in that instance?
Got that figure yet?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on January 19, 2020, 10:18:07 am by IDM »
It wasn’t meant as an insult. Some people have learning difficulties. You present the characteristics of someone with learning difficulties. That doesn’t make you or your opinions any less valid.

Of course, I think you’re wrong. The club aren’t withholding investment. They’re working to a budget. They spend what the club earns. And the team and management are doing brilliantly when you consider the resources at the disposal of some of our competitors and I, for one, am very happy that the people running the club aren’t willing to jeopardise the existence of the club five generations of my family have supported over the last 80 years.
patronising though insult it’s your only weapon!! the club has kept the same budget that was in place prior to Club Doncaster , The Dons, The Belles And DNA so consequently they are diverting monies that normally goes to the first team.

Tell you what since-1969, I for one am fed up with your unsubstantiated drivel - just because the team has a bad day or when we struggle to sign players.

Don’t you have anything else in your life apart from slagging off all things DRFC without good reason.

Now this isn’t an insult, and I apologise to everyone else, but please can you either add some reasoning to your posts, or go away..

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on January 19, 2020, 10:58:00 am by since-1969 »
It wasn’t meant as an insult. Some people have learning difficulties. You present the characteristics of someone with learning difficulties. That doesn’t make you or your opinions any less valid.

Of course, I think you’re wrong. The club aren’t withholding investment. They’re working to a budget. They spend what the club earns. And the team and management are doing brilliantly when you consider the resources at the disposal of some of our competitors and I, for one, am very happy that the people running the club aren’t willing to jeopardise the existence of the club five generations of my family have supported over the last 80 years.
patronising though insult it’s your only weapon!! the club has kept the same budget that was in place prior to Club Doncaster , The Dons, The Belles And DNA so consequently they are diverting monies that normally goes to the first team.

Tell you what since-1969, I for one am fed up with your unsubstantiated drivel - just because the team has a bad day or when we struggle to sign players.

Don’t you have anything else in your life apart from slagging off all things DRFC without good reason.

Now this isn’t an insult, and I apologise to everyone else, but please can you either add some reasoning to your posts, or go away..
I can’t help if you can’t read or comprehend FACTS !!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on January 19, 2020, 11:00:52 am by IDM »
Start posting some facts..that’s the point.!

elmsallrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on January 19, 2020, 11:01:00 am by elmsallrover »
 :laugh: openDo people honestly think that if the board stop putting the extra 2 million pounds into the club we will go out of business,lock the gates,end up like bury

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on January 19, 2020, 11:14:53 am by dickos1 »
Gavin has already stated that if they stopped putting this money in then we would still have a midtable league one budget

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on January 19, 2020, 11:26:45 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
I doubt Since1969 will change his view anytime soon. 

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on January 19, 2020, 12:19:06 pm by ravenrover »
Since 1969, another one coming up on the outside for the talkin b@ll%cks award. Hasn't substantiated any of his "FACTS" in any of his posts.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on January 19, 2020, 12:35:17 pm by IDM »
But of course, emphasising the word FACTS in capitals must therefore make it true.. :facepalm:

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on January 19, 2020, 01:56:52 pm by since-1969 »
Only the club can put us the picture and they don’t want to .
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 04:38:10 pm by since-1969 »

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on January 19, 2020, 04:23:44 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Only the club an put us interest picture and they don’t want to ?

He very evidently HAS been drinking... FACT!!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012