Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:26:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Why?  (Read 1747 times)

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
Why?
« on March 30, 2014, 07:19:27 am by sheffield exile1 »
Would you goad your own townsfolk with a big "LUFC Balby" Flag? Sat in the end across from us i believe on purpose, All they did was make themselves look stupid. Bit quiet at the end though as were the ones up top with their "Donny Whites " flag....in the end the football and result said it all..... onwards and upwards was proud to be there!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: Why?
« Reply #1 on March 30, 2014, 08:16:03 am by hoolahoop »
Would you goad your own townsfolk with a big "LUFC Balby" Flag? Sat in the end across from us i believe on purpose, All they did was make themselves look stupid. Bit quiet at the end though as were the ones up top with their "Donny Whites " flag....in the end the football and result said it all..... onwards and upwards was proud to be there!

Because they are the sort of folk that the Weeds attract. They would have undoubtedly joined in a hearty "Donny's a shit'ole I wanna go home etc" at the Keepmoat match.
Sad sad feckers was it them that dropped off the 3 points off at DRFC on their way home ?  :lol:  :cool:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 30, 2014, 08:18:16 am by RedJ »
Because they're f**king cock ends. That's why.

There's a kind of irony in the way that they mock our support yet then go off to watch clubs from other towns/cities...

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 30, 2014, 08:22:58 am by mushRTID »
I Loved the way we sang "were just a town full of leeds fans" and "one nil, in your cup final"

They didn't really have a comeback to that given its them who normally sing that.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: (No subject)
« Reply #4 on March 30, 2014, 08:51:29 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
Being a Balbyite, I know who you mean. Surprised with the banner. Didn't realise they could write! It's a shame they are tainted psychologically which probably comes from child abuse or bullying at school. Seeking Solace  and safety in numbers after being rejected by normal kids. The banner is their way of saying 'You can't hurt me anymore.'

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 30, 2014, 12:17:04 pm by idler »
The woman had a green top on and a beanie hat, a bit overweight.
The bloke had glasses and a bald or skin head.
The way they were pleading the steward to let them unfurl the flag was pathetic, this was obviously a compromise as they wanted to lay it out on the spare seats. Yes they have lots of them at Elland Road as well.
We even sang your ground's too big for you good humour as well.
A cracking day out even if it took as long to get the eight miles home as it does from a home game.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 30, 2014, 12:19:19 pm by Filo »
I noticed the guy with the flag pole in Barnby Dunn near the Olive Tree didn't have his Leeds flag flying last night :)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 30, 2014, 12:21:04 pm by idler »
He maybe couldn't get it to stay at half mast. :)

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 30, 2014, 12:24:22 pm by roversdude »
Being from. Balby originally I too was at first p*ssed off but eventually thought about who would enjoy the journey back more
I remember being at Waverley Juniors and everyone wanted to be Billy Bremner or Peter Lorimer such a shame

TinyPortal © 2005-2012