Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 03:13:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: UKIP  (Read 6005 times)

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
UKIP
« on February 14, 2017, 07:03:36 pm by MachoMadness »
Didn't think it was possible but it seems Paul Nuttall has managed to drag this bunch of useless t**ts even lower. Lying about losing friends at Hillsborough now. If there's any justice he won't get a single vote in the Stoke byelection. The man is a car crash. I've scraped better off the bottom of my shoe.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
Re: UKIP
« Reply #1 on February 14, 2017, 07:42:02 pm by BobG »

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 14, 2017, 08:58:26 pm by MachoMadness »
I remember that Bob. It introduced me to JO'B's talent of just forcing people to justify themselves repeatedly - simple but very effective. If only more media folk had the balls to do it.

Of course, now Farage has his own show on LBC...

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 14, 2017, 11:07:26 pm by RobTheRover »
Apparently Nuttall is now saying he was at the moon landing. #fakenews

The bloke is a pathological racist liar,  unashamed to crassly piggy back on anything he thinks will gain him favour. What an absolutely disgusting man.

The Mighty Brian Rowe

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 15, 2017, 12:05:53 am by The Mighty Brian Rowe »
Detest ukip. Always have, always will.  :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd:

ballysbackin

« Reply #5 on February 15, 2017, 10:54:15 am by ballysbackin »
His secretary or worker is now taking all the blame, she made the mistake...  But does anybody here believe any politician of any party..People are trying to kill each other because of BREXIT opinions, but it is only because the Pro and Against misled everybody.  Why does anything surprise people regarding politics.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 15, 2017, 11:23:18 am by idler »
I said to the wife last night that I can't think of any politician of any party at the minute that I would trust.
They should be working to put the country right, not acting like kids at Prime Minister's question time and scoring points.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 15, 2017, 11:50:57 am by drfchound »
Idler, it has never been any different has it?
Whichever party is in power gets all the flack from the other lot and vice versa.
Much attempted points scoring on all sides.
However, it is a job i wouldn't thank you for giving me, a hiding to nothing all round.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 15, 2017, 11:54:49 am by idler »
The point is that nobody seems to have the good of the country at heart.
They give the impression that it is all about them.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 15, 2017, 12:05:05 pm by rtid88 »
The point is that nobody seems to have the good of the country at heart.
They give the impression that it is all about them.

Think you have just about summed up the Personal Spec of pretty much every politician that has ever lived. Politicians are all solely out for personal gain. This is just more apparent and more obvious in the modern age due to media coverage.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 15, 2017, 12:41:54 pm by not on facebook »
Mr idler has hit the nail bang on its head with his short write up on
ALL politicians no matter what party.

If I lived back in the U.K. would never vote either it be local or general
elections and the downfall of that is who ever gets in and then makes
whatever type of mess while in office I have no room to complain .

Only ever voted once and that was after I left school.during my school time there was no jobs on offer or apprenticeships were rare.

We had careers officers talking to unsafe as school and one  single bit of addvice that hit a cord with me was ' to allways look smart should
you go for selection test or a interview'

'Don't turn up in jeans t shirt as a smart dress sense is very important for first impressions > shirt ,slacks. Shoes and tie is a must'

The above was drummed into me in during my last year at school and I still stand by it today.

Then it came to my 1st vote.i knew doncaster was staunch Labour and was very strong in northern towns as consertivee was mainly stronger down south.this is the only politics that I knew the north south divide.

So I cast my 1st vote > > > I look at the state of the Labour Party and you have a poorly dressed Michael foot ,he allways looked like he juts got off a park bench,then you looked at rest of Labour Party and they was a right mix and match of odds and ends on the presentation front.they looked like they all had just got out of bed and picked whatever ever clothes they would wear from a massive box from a second hand shop.

Then I looked at the conservative oarty who were allways very smartly
turned out suits ,shirts ,ties, nice shoes and all Basied on the blue theme.

So I voted for conservatives on the only time I ever voted.

And before any crank tells me that Michael foot was a great politician
who cared for the people and had the right policy's etc etc > > > a better turned out leader and the odd hair brush might have worked wonders

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on February 15, 2017, 01:01:11 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Michael Foot's 'scruffy' image was probably an attempt to show an affinity with the working classes, and if that was the case all it did really was show what he really thought of them - a bunch of low-class scruffs, but with plenty of potential votes.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 15, 2017, 01:13:08 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Might just save Labour in the coming by-elections.

Whether he wrote it or not surely he signs off the website?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 15, 2017, 01:27:45 pm by not on facebook »
Michael Foot's 'scruffy' image was probably an attempt to show an affinity with the working classes, and if that was the case all it did really was show what he really thought of them - a bunch of low-class scruffs, but with plenty of potential votes.

Iam all for the term ' never judge a book by its cover ' but there are just some times that 1st
impressions are still more important even today.

If I had voted for Labour back then I was going against everything that was drummed into me at school back then and been the PM of the country far outweighed any job interview or selection test
I had hopes of getting.

This thought process of mine is a long lost battle today as was in charge of talking on new staff whenever the bar required so.therr be no end of so called want to be bar staff wanting employment over the years > > > and fcuk me there was some right scruffy unkept applications and hardly any suited and shoed that I was hoping for.

Norwegians > all looked like they just got out of bed in their appearance .
British > nog as bad as above but still not upto standard.
Eastern  bloc Europeans > all ways seemed to have put a better effort in ,but that would allways bring
other problems with the pub if you ever had someone on the books working the bar from whatever
Easter bloc country.

Had to change the way I took staff on by asking them to come in for 2 or 3 shifts for free so
I could take a close look at operated behind and just as important infront of the bar.

Turned out one of the best barman I took on was a michale foot type from Manchester

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 15, 2017, 07:23:25 pm by MachoMadness »
His secretary or worker is now taking all the blame, she made the mistake...  But does anybody here believe any politician of any party..People are trying to kill each other because of BREXIT opinions, but it is only because the Pro and Against misled everybody.  Why does anything surprise people regarding politics.
Nuttall has a habit of doing that. "I had no idea this quote, which is directly ascribed to me, was directly posted on my website/social media, why would I?"

He is as big a liar as Farage, which takes some doing. Either that or he stumbles through life without knowing basic facts about himself. Neither of which are ideal traits in an MP. It gives the many decent MPs out there a bad name.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on February 15, 2017, 08:37:24 pm by BobG »
Your first para MM reminds me of the absolutely stonking Twitter put down by J K Rowling of that odious creep Piers Morgan a few days ago.

Cheers

BobG

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 17, 2017, 11:43:04 am by Yargo »
The bloke is a pathological racist liar,  unashamed to crassly piggy back on anything he thinks will gain him favour. What an absolutely disgusting man.
Not to be confused with that nice, rabid pro EU Tony Blair eh?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on February 17, 2017, 11:12:02 pm by BobG »
Rabid? I've heard Blair called things over the years but rabid? That looks self serving Yargo. The only rabid poiticians we have at the moment are Farage and Nuttall. Just listen to them speaking . It's not the content - it's the tone, the hectoring hyperbole, the inability to reason. That's rabid. Tony Blair gave reasons. That's rational. You may not agree with his reasons or you may have others that tend the other way, but one thing Tony Blair is not is rabid.

I'm afraid your comment says more about you than it does about Tony Blair.

Cheers :0

BobG

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on February 18, 2017, 08:18:01 pm by Padge_DRFC »
People hate Farage because he says it as it is.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on February 18, 2017, 08:20:57 pm by Padge_DRFC »
UKIP won't win the by election because it's UKIP v Labour, greens and lib dems. In this scenario all the lib dem and greens will not vote for their party thru want to win they'll vote for the party that stops UKIP.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on February 18, 2017, 08:39:53 pm by RedJ »

Except he doesn't, he makes massive generalisations and exaggerations to play on people's fears and prejudices and backtracks and covers his arse when he gets pulled up.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on February 18, 2017, 11:19:37 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

So Farage lying about Nuttall being deliberately kept out of Hillsborough organisations for political reasons is 'saying it as it is'?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on February 19, 2017, 01:33:39 am by BobG »
Farage lying about £350M a week is "telling it as it is"?

BobG

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on February 19, 2017, 08:38:05 am by Padge_DRFC »

BobG

Boris Johnson and Gove drove that bus around.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on February 19, 2017, 09:31:02 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Boris and Gove hasn't said that Nuttall has been deliberately kept out of Hillsborough organisations for political reasons, when those organisations say Nuttall has never even spoken to them let alone wanted to join. Farage has. I ask again, is that 'saying it as it is'?

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/hillsborough-groups-react-with-anger-and-upset-to-ukips-latest-accusations/113612
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 06:41:39 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on February 19, 2017, 10:02:05 am by RedJ »

BobG

Boris Johnson and Gove drove that bus around.

He effectively led the campaign. If he knew it was a lie - and it's since emerged that he did - then what does it say about him?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on February 19, 2017, 03:41:12 pm by BobG »
I can answer that one Red!! He's a liar. That's it. A LIAR.

Cheers

BobG

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on February 19, 2017, 06:27:05 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Jeez, it seems 'lying Kitson' is the default setting of UKIP. This one's a corker, but you have to scroll down a bit before they get rumbled!

https://mobile.twitter.com/UKIP/status/832906295183339521

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on February 19, 2017, 09:03:28 pm by Syme »

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on February 21, 2017, 12:40:46 pm by The Red Baron »

BobG

To be fair to Farage he was not comfortable with that claim. And although he fought on the Leave side the UKIP-backed campaign was not the official one.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012