Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 03:28:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: UKIP  (Read 6006 times)

Yargo

• Forum Member
Re: UKIP
« Reply #60 on March 02, 2017, 11:10:13 am by Yargo »
But that is EXACTLY what Godwin's law is, and it's disliked by the lefties on here.

No, Godwin's law is extending the theme of what somebody is saying and comparing it to the Nazis. This example isn't speculating about how the Nazis might have framed that image; it's showing concrete proof that the two are exactly the bloody same!

EDIT:  :that:
Can someone google maps a link to exactly where in Europe,or Asia  the gas chambers are?

Anyway you do know that the by-election candidate in Stoke distanced himself from Corbyn's stance of no limits to uncontrolled mass immigration?Maybe he didn't agree with limits but thought he should say that to get elected?No-one want call him a liar then? Well calling for limits to immigration is racist,i know this cos the late Billy Stubbs said so! Labour's candidate also sent an amazing amount of sexist messages on twitter,there we have it Labour campaigned for an open racist and sexist and called that victory,hate to see what a defeat looks like

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on March 02, 2017, 02:59:59 pm by Syme »
I believe the comprison was between the images, not the actions of the two parties. But if you really wanted to pursue a line about gas chambers, then knowledge of their existence was shrowded in secrecy and as such not many people would have been able to point to them on a map - certainly not those whiling away the hours frequenting a football forum on a Thursday morning.

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on March 02, 2017, 04:27:26 pm by Yargo »
Ere Syme,what login name did you have before?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on March 02, 2017, 06:02:18 pm by wilts rover »
But that is EXACTLY what Godwin's law is, and it's disliked by the lefties on here.

No, Godwin's law is extending the theme of what somebody is saying and comparing it to the Nazis. This example isn't speculating about how the Nazis might have framed that image; it's showing concrete proof that the two are exactly the bloody same!

Can someone google maps a link to exactly where in Europe,or Asia  the gas chambers are?

Does something have to be on Google to have once existed? Where is Doncaster Plant Works? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Belle Vue? Did they never exist? Did no British soldier die in a Japanese POW camp because they are not there any more?

I have been to the site of the former gas chamber at Auschwitz-Birkenau and seen the site where the gas chambers formerly stood before they were destroyed by the Germans to cover-up their horrendous crimes. I have seen the still photos and videos that Allied and Russian troops took both there and at other camps. I suggest you do too you.

Anyway you do know that the by-election candidate in Stoke distanced himself from Corbyn's stance of no limits to uncontrolled mass immigration?Maybe he didn't agree with limits but thought he should say that to get elected?No-one want call him a liar then? Well calling for limits to immigration is racist,i know this cos the late Billy Stubbs said so! Labour's candidate also sent an amazing amount of sexist messages on twitter,there we have it Labour campaigned for an open racist and sexist and called that victory,hate to see what a defeat looks like

So are you saying BST was right in whatever he posted on here? That must make you wrong quite a lot then because he corrected most our your 'facts'.

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on March 03, 2017, 10:03:57 am by Yargo »

Does something have to be on Google to have once existed? Where is Doncaster Plant Works? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Belle Vue? Did they never exist? Did no British soldier die in a Japanese POW camp because they are not there any more?

I have been to the site of the former gas chamber at Auschwitz-Birkenau and seen the site where the gas chambers formerly stood before they were destroyed by the Germans to cover-up their horrendous crimes. I have seen the still photos and videos that Allied and Russian troops took both there and at other camps. I suggest you do too you.

So are you saying BST was right in whatever he posted on here? That must make you wrong quite a lot then because he corrected most our your 'facts'.
Erm no i'm saying the late Billy Stubbs was wrong,but at least he has had the decency to stop posting his nonsense,you know top half Billy,he who advised everyone to lump on Forest because Billy's workings out predicted the forthcoming win ratio for SOD,not long after this SOD got sacked.Billy who said even having a referendum(not the eventual leaving some years down the line) would bring untold financial,economic,political and military problems for Britain,Billy who said the Jay report didn't point out at cover ups of child sexual exploitation by political authorities in Rotherham(his beloved Labour).Mind you Billy would have seen the importance of Labour campaigning for the sexist racist in Stoke,even if it meant concentrating there and not Cumbria
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 10:51:36 am by Yargo »

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on March 03, 2017, 10:51:50 pm by BobG »
Oh please.. DO grow up Yargo. That's just sooo juvenile.

Cheers

BobG

TinyPortal © 2005-2012