Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 03:50:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mike Graham  (Read 2197 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Mike Graham
« Reply #30 on October 28, 2021, 01:10:58 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
James O'Brien far left?

Newsnight dominated by SWP beardy types?

HIGNFY regularly inviting Trots on to spout their political belief?

Give me f**king strength.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on October 28, 2021, 02:12:40 pm by selby »
  By the way Billy, it looks as though you have egg on your face, an American Firm Biomason reckons they grow a cement like substance. and they got in touch with Mike Graham who is having a right laugh at people like you. But I suppose you know being an avid listener to his programme, just keeping it close to your chest.
  I always liked the Frank Sinatra song "fools rush in where wise men fear to tread"
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 02:21:20 pm by selby »

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on October 28, 2021, 02:52:50 pm by Axholme Lion »
James O'Brien far left?

Newsnight dominated by SWP beardy types?

HIGNFY regularly inviting Trots on to spout their political belief?

Give me f**king strength.

O'Brien is unbelievably arrogant and rude to anyone who doesn't hold the same opinions as himself. I prefer Majid Nawaaz on LBC because he looks at matters from all points of view. O'Brien has his fixed ideas and that's it.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on October 28, 2021, 03:56:54 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
  By the way Billy, it looks as though you have egg on your face, an American Firm Biomason reckons they grow a cement like substance. and they got in touch with Mike Graham who is having a right laugh at people like you. But I suppose you know being an avid listener to his programme, just keeping it close to your chest.
  I always liked the Frank Sinatra song "fools rush in where wise men fear to tread"

It's an interesting business model, Mike Graham's.

Build audience share by regularly debasing yourself by pandering to the  ignorant prejudices of a small % of the population. And when you make a real prick of yourself by saying concrete grows like trees, double down on it instead of admitting you made a mistake.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on October 28, 2021, 04:08:17 pm by Axholme Lion »

It's an interesting business model, Mike Graham's.

Build audience share by regularly debasing yourself by pandering to the  ignorant prejudices of a small % of the population. And when you make a real prick of yourself by saying concrete grows like trees, double down on it instead of admitting you made a mistake.

Whereas O'Brian regularly debases himself by pandering to the ignorant prejudices of 48% of the referendum electorate.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on October 28, 2021, 06:05:42 pm by Bentley Bullet »
James O'Brien is an activist, not a journalist.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on October 28, 2021, 06:31:53 pm by wilts rover »
  Yep, broadcasts to thousands on the fastest growing radio station in the world. Beats preaching anti British leftist horseshit to twenty people on an off topic forum all the time every day  all day getting nowhere.

'fastest growing radio station in the world' - based on what exactly?

Despite Rupert Murdoch billions it has an audience share of 0.2% - Radio Sheffield is 6%! LBC is 2.7% and Radio 5 Live is 3.5%.

It's a station set up by a right wing nutter, staffed by right wing nutters telling a small clique of other right wing nutters what they want to hear and who they should hate. Its as relevant as Panjab Radio. Enjoy.

https://www.rajar.co.uk/listening/quarterly_listening.php

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on October 28, 2021, 06:35:10 pm by wilts rover »
How many far left radio news shows do you know?

James O'Brien on LBC.

Dunno why you think James O'Brien is 'far left' he hated Jeremy Corbyn and as far as I am aware has never advocated for a people's armed revolution. Or do you not know what 'far left' is?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on October 28, 2021, 06:53:28 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
  Yep, broadcasts to thousands on the fastest growing radio station in the world. Beats preaching anti British leftist horseshit to twenty people on an off topic forum all the time every day  all day getting nowhere.

'fastest growing radio station in the world' - based on what exactly?

Despite Rupert Murdoch billions it has an audience share of 0.2% - Radio Sheffield is 6%! LBC is 2.7% and Radio 5 Live is 3.5%.

It's a station set up by a right wing nutter, staffed by right wing nutters telling a small clique of other right wing nutters what they want to hear and who they should hate. Its as relevant as Panjab Radio. Enjoy.

https://www.rajar.co.uk/listening/quarterly_listening.php

Think you've got the wrong station there pal. I've been listening to talkradio pretty much every day for the last 3 years and i've never heard any hate whatsoever. Other than some digs at the insulate britain loons and the like, not really hate though.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on October 28, 2021, 11:09:59 pm by selby »
 CDH, they don't know what hate is because

The Station of common sense. Mike says so.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on October 29, 2021, 08:34:12 am by Axholme Lion »

James O'Brien on LBC.

Dunno why you think James O'Brien is 'far left' he hated Jeremy Corbyn and as far as I am aware has never advocated for a people's armed revolution. Or do you not know what 'far left' is?

From my point of view he stands for everything that is wrong with this country. He doesn't give any time to anyone he disagrees with and tries to belittle them.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on October 29, 2021, 10:12:23 am by GazLaz »

James O'Brien on LBC.

I think that 5Live is generally left leaning. Probably not by design but due to the fact that left leaning people tend to be more engaging and therefore better broadcasters so end up in those roles.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on October 29, 2021, 10:36:36 am by Axholme Lion »
Lefties like the sound of their own voice and think they're always right. They like a good protest and spend their entire lives moaning about this, that and the other. Everyone one else is too busy earning a living, making the best of things and getting on with their lives.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on October 29, 2021, 10:38:01 am by Not Now Kato »

selby, a cement 'like' substance isn't cement, it's only 'like' cement.  Come back when you can find someone who can actually 'grow' real cement! Your post makes you look as daft as MG.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on October 29, 2021, 01:08:42 pm by selby »
  I thought you being a save the world sort of guy Kato you would have welcomed growing cement like substances , clever people these yanks until it comes to who they vote for.
  And who am I to try and compare to such a broadcasting god like Mike I am dafter he is the tops on the Radio Station of common sense.
   You want to see if you can tune your crystal set into the station some time.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 01:12:12 pm by selby »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on October 29, 2021, 01:17:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
The art of being a WUM used to be saying something that was almost believable.

Now the whole concept of Objective Truth has been so f**ked over by the far-right, they don't even try to be believable. as long as it is "our" side saying it, we will believe it, whatever pile of cack we are saying. This is a perfect case in point. I'm not sure just how we recover from this sort of situation.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on October 29, 2021, 02:07:21 pm by drfchound »

James O'Brien on LBC.

From my point of view he stands for everything that is wrong with this country. He doesn't give any time to anyone he disagrees with and tries to belittle them.

That last sentence reminds me so much of someone.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on October 29, 2021, 03:17:34 pm by selby »
  The queen of broadcasting Julia Hartley-Brewer and Ian Collins surely you listen to to them Billy, you just won't admit it.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012